/bbw/

Anyone have the force feed or the last weigh in?
Most recent weigh in - seconded
I Sae it, she's up to 377 ibs now
She's amazing
>>110220
Any chance you could post it please?
>>110453
You absolute legend thank you so much!
>>110453
If you have anything for her can you please share
>>110477
Just bought that clip. I buy clips based on how horny I am. I gotta be astronomically bricked to pay almost 20 dollars for her other rarer works.
She's such a fat pig - utterly gorgeous
The amount of food she eats a day would be enough to feed 8 children in a country like Somalia.
Her sleepy eyes and look of utter enjoyment getting rubbed while she eats is pretty hot.
>>110453
reup please good people
I have even more videos of her, but if no one else shares something, I don't see the need to post them
>>112063
I don't have any but if you want other model vids such as canii or roxxie i've got some
>>112063
Can you write what model do you want with that we can exchange videos
>>112063
not how this site works, pal
>>112063
No problem
U don’t know how this site works lul
>>112068
But if you have Greedy Sow or bloatedbarbie videos it would be nice if you could upload them
Can anyone re-up her recent weigh in video that was posted earlier in this thread?
can someone reload the december weigh-in please?
Anyone got any of her stuff
can someone please reup, i've been looking for her content for months and I now only found this sub
Re-upload on her weigh-in video
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThWVENLVlRuS24=
thx legend
Happy Friday lads. She's one of my favorites and this is her best vid I have. Double wrapped

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlXYTFSck1HNWhWbk5yTWk5MWN6ST0=
>>114047
You absolute legend thank you so much man
>>114047
Wow thank you for this vid
reup?
Any reups?
>>115661
Where are those from? Post the vid if you have it
her coomer needs an update anyways
Anyone has her latest weigh in? Seems I misses it.
In case, I have all her older weigh ins
goddam she so sexy and is like my age shes needs to eat more
>>116448
same i always find it mad that theres girls this young into this fetish. so hot
>>116643

it is pretty nuts how much she's been willing to ruin herself...20 years old and a BMI nearly in the 70s already
BMI 70+ works for me ....
Bump for a reup of her last weigh in?
Some new stuff on this Chlamydia ridden cunt
W(3)SgzKVNnektVaFNNR05JVFRaTWVUa3pXbE0xTUdKRE9UQk1WWGd5Vm14T2RFMTZTazFsUlZFOQ==
>>117210
how did u encode this bro i can’t get shit from it?
The same way you decide anything else… worked for me.
>>117230
Used b64 and got nothing, could just be me maybe
>>117896
What is that 284mb .MP4.scr file in there? Seems mighty suspicious.
>>117896

Fucking retard, why u trying to infect us
>>117896
>.scr
yeah, nope

anyone who downloaded that, do NOT interact with that file in any way. just delete the entire zip, don't extract it.
Same cunt posted on the strawberry milk thread. Don't download it. And if you have, don't extract the zip file. Just delete that mother fucker.
reup?
Bump
Anything new
Anyone have any OF content
Any more re ups? Just discovered this beauty
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU9QV3ZVZGZ4UFo=

The new video here
There is a mega with her content? If not, guys could u up the videos u have and I make it
Forever grateful if anyone has that pizza sex stuffing video
I'd love her end of 2022 weigh in
Or even just to know what she weighs now ??
>>119407

I believe this is it but i havent checked. Its one of her weigh ins atleast
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXN6UEl5VVV5OVk=
(214 KB, 1135x1145, asd444.jpg)
>>119520
Yeah dude great drop, appreciate it a lot.
Why does she get such a brown skin colour between her thighs and ass? It get so little air that it start to rot? Never understood why.
>>119704
insulin resistance and chafing leading to hyperpigmentation. most morbidly obese women have more or less dark thighs and brapper
i find it hot as fuck
(427 KB, 807x678, Lana2002.png)
>>110220
gentlemen, she is only 5'2 so according to the chart she is already an SSBBW why is still her forum at the bbw one???
>>119755
Because that chart was created by hyper autists who feel the need to spread their own mandates of what categorizes fat bitches
>>119757
You could argue splitting the site by /Bbw/ and /Ssbbw/ is the same
I saw that chart on Mochii's thread. Good standards imo. Anyway if we have two subforums we need to establish the limit in an objective way
Bloody hell, just realised this girl liked me on WooPlus a few weeks ago.
>>119767
that app is such shit now after the past few "updates" and "improvements" can't even send a hello without paying now and unlocking who liked you is completely randomized and reblurs them after so you it's a dice roll and you'll end up seeing people you already "unlocked" multiple times. app got it's basic features paywalled into oblivion.
How do these Links work, I just get send back to bbwchan?
>>119755
>>119757
>>119761

stuff like this is usually my idea, and sometimes it backfires. I think /ssbbw/ has been a huge success

the goal of the split was to stop people arguing endlessly about who was and wasn't a bbw, and get all the ssbbw fans to stop shitting all over bbw saying girls weren't fat enough for the site

arguments like this crop up once in a blue moon, instead of like 5 times a day like they did before /ssbbw/ existed

TLDR: the chart is nonsense, there's no specific rule about who goes where, people just use common sense
>>119828
aham, and my common sense tell me that Lana2002 is indeed an SSBBW, casually as the chart states, so imo is a good tool
>>119840

the common sense is about how much shit random posters are gonna give you for your choice, and also where fans expect to see girls, lana has been popular in /bbw/ for a long time

if she graduated to another board her fans might have trouble finding her, but eventually yeah the fan collective can shift

TLDR: You want a model to move boards? make a super duper high quality OP in the target board :P but you won't because you're lazy
>>115661

Anyone have this / reup?
https://linktr.ee/makanamoon

this girl is friggin huge, and possibly getting bigger if you look through her insta. Tahitian, i believe.
good stuff on her coomer
Can someone reupload some of the content they have…i just discovered her and shes so my type
The new workout video:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFpaUldvNGFYbEJSVFE9
>>124049
Damn this released yesterday, a true hero 👏
>>124049
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFpaUldvNGFYbEJSVFE9
Cant play the video
>>124078
its h.265 encoded some old arse devices dont support it.
>>124078

My dude, it's 2023, if you don't have VLC installed on every device you own, you're either 100 years old or 12.
I guess you are a fucking virgin if you have VLC on every single device of yours just to jerk off :D
can someone reup something? find her too late to download anything(((
>>124274 MPC's Windows only. It's probably the most popular piece if software of all time. It's not open source though and you need to download codecs seperately. There have been security concerns in the past sorrounding both VLC and MPC. Like most security concerns in the west these are largely kept on the hush-hush by some groups that probably deem themselves more wise than the rest of us.
>>124208

It's 2023, not 2013. VLC is now exactly what it was trying to replace: a bloated, substandard media player.

.>>124078

Don't listen to that out of touch loser, get MPC.
>>124049
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFpaUldvNGFYbEJSVFE9

How to use this?
>>125156
Google Base64. That link is old, so it may be expired. At the longest, you may have 7 full days before links die
any re-ups of some of these vids?
bumpin 4 the workout vid
just updated her coomer. Have fun.
(3.9 MB, 472x720, br.webm) (4.2 MB, 406x720, ap.webm)
love her dark brapper
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMKEthbnNhc1J1bGVzKVVZNVJFeHpOMWN5TjFVPQ==

Some of her latest stuff /\

H265 encoded and 7zipped up for your pleasure
>>131537
Thanks dude. Almost bought it
(29 KB, 626x573, 7z.png)
>>131537
>Out 2023-09-15-14-00-11.m4v
did you crop and edit video this video? looks awful.
>H265 encoded and 7zipped up for your pleasure
please just upload the source footage (and to https://pixeldrain.com/) next time
also, compression does basically nothing to video files. put the compression level to store (none) so it extracts faster next time, thanks
https://coomer.party/importer/
Any reups of her curvage clips? I’m trying to make a mega folder
such sexy long straight dark hair, esp in contrast with that lush pale bod
I am updating the coomer as we speak
Bruh I need her stuffing videos is that so much to ask ;(
>>135952
Dont worry yall here too the rescue
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoQ29ybmRvZ3MgYXJlIG5pY2UpQzkwTFhCa09VY3lNako0ZWxvPQ==
>>136072
You are a myth for that recent cupcake video boss would you happen to have these as well:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/23986-fatty-eats-entire-birthday-cake-12l-of-weight-gain-shake/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/18865-weight-gain-shake-chocolate-cake/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15783-dominoes-stuffing%F0%9F%8D%95/

I wish I could offer something in return but I have most of the vids you posted unless you need the force fed dominoes
Anyone have her stuffings vids?
Anyone got the latest drunk stuffing video?
>>138232
I might do. Ill have to have a look when im home from work
Can anyone share the drunk stuffing?
>>137658
Anyone have pizza hut stuffing in bed or her force feeding vids?
anyone has the last drunk stuffing?
How much does she weight
Anyone have her new video on Curvage?
I have Just bought her latest video and some others. I have never seen such lazy crap on curvage. Anyone know how to get your money back from them?

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWihTd2VhdHkpUzUwYkM5MExXZHBSRkZyU1V0VFN6Yz0=
>>141284
Honestly that drunk stuffing video wasn't that bad. But for the price and all the time she spent hyping this up you'd think they would have done more.

And unless I missed something, the hottest gif in the preview was nowhere to be seen in the vid.
I'm late to the party, can you please reup?
>>141284
she so sexy bww can you please reupload i love her weigh gain
Anyone have her new videos?
Updated coomer recently. Fat slob
>>144878
yes, good stuff - thanks, king!
>>145028
Can I get some Lana Vids pls
Does anyone have any of her belly button/oil vids???
Dying for some belly button vids if any king can help out with that
Anyone got a reup of the drunk stuffing she did with the other girls?
Could you guys reupload some stuff 🙏
Anyone got any face sitting videos by any chance?
(52 KB, 470x536, dg841lq-b9a6a00f-75ba.jpg) (79 KB, 564x792, dg841lq-b9a6a00f-75ba-.jpg)
She's bigger now but this picture is so fuckin' hot and I think it was when I first saw her. Would love to see her do pictures in super tight belly- & thigh-hugging pants like this waaay more often
>>148525
She so hot, shame she’s so low effort lmao
>>148536
I'd spend so much money on her if her content was half decent.
What’s he new weight?
>>148568
>>148536
Shes stated before though on insta that she just goes with the flow. The less she posts the more she makes. Its a shame though as all her content is utter crap. As soon as she ages out of the looks shes gonna realise she needs to step up.
You think it is a fake weigh in though?
>>148606
Bro that’s what I was thinking she doesn’t look fucking bigger at all from the last weigh ins…
>>148606
She's lied and edited pics for years. Badly edited at that. To the point there's ones on curvage where there file names are still in line with a phone photo editing app. She's hot but clearly a compulsive liar
>>148623
The fact she didn't measure or show full body on scale. 5'2". She looks more like 320 than 390.
>>148627
She is absolutely not 390 in any way shape or form lmao
>>148606
She's big but she's not 392 big, specially at just a hair under 5'2.

She posted a pic of her with 3 fellow fat friends and she wasn't even the biggest in the group. And I'm not even sure if the biggest one there is over 400 herself.
There's nothing worse than faking weigh ins
I don't even bother looking at Kayla Paolini since she admitted faking - although I have a tiny bit of respect for her eventually coming clean about it
>>148787
She's looking massive nowadays. I think it's best to go by sizes, measurements and height rather than weight. To easy to fake weight.
do these girls think we're that dumb or what ?
>>148803
Lana has always been far up her own arse from day one. She's got some serious delusions going on from what little I've spoken to her.
Can someone reupload some vids .btw i am working on a automating my home server to upload some content in this server and maintain the content online
Any reupload will help i start collecting the content for the server i might provide also a torrent format as i dont have to deal with sites
can someone reupload i lost mine and i need some help .Any legend???
>>149068
The man who sent the big booty lexa. That gesture in the office. What was that. Some kind of intimidation display or trauma. Ill take it from here. Go on now.. slow shit
anobody got a video of bbw wilson eating??
sry wrong place
>>150650
why did you post a demon?
Are you trying to tell me to leave this site to save my soul?
Someone be a king, and upload her oil video
Can someone reup her newer stuff?
Can someone reup Weigh in 2024
the weigg in is on coom, the new was great
While Lana has gotten hotter as a personality and content creator she has gotten worse. The fame has created a massive ego and a lack of care for her work. Enough people paying her for nothing. The last weigh in was by far the worse and a lot of the recent videos are not very good a little sloppy. Lana has to be one of my favorite the decent is sad.
Whenever someone complains about a model "getting an ego", you know you are currently recieving weapons-grade incel 'chat'

(see also 'lying about gains')
>>153424
All I got this month leave me alone
>>153363
>>153367
It should be coming on the coomer when it syncs with my of
>>153436
Don’t think it ever uploaded …
>>154389
Express how much you hate him. While his salary increases while doing nothing. Express yourself not in this life time will you do what he does.
So anyone gonna post that vid ?
>>156636
Yeah, it's not on your side though....
Coomer has been down for 15+ days, so no new vids have been imported
>>156636
>>156640
I’m not sure as none of her full videos have ever been put on coomer, at least the ones from curvage since they’re ppv. The preview for this vid uploaded before it went down but never the actual video. Thank you tho boss. Can you upload these as well ? Should be on her of
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/23986-fatty-eats-entire-birthday-cake-12l-of-weight-gain-shake/
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/18865-weight-gain-shake-chocolate-cake/
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15783-dominoes-stuffing%F0%9F%8D%95/
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/18533-burps-belly/

Heres some new and old videos
https://mab.to/t/Ze9SIS00862/us2
Anybody got her force feeding videos
Has there been any of her stuff with other bbws cause some of them look lovely as well
I beg somebody reups the pizza shagging video holy
Has anyone got some of her new stuff that she claims to have posted
>>158636
Damn bro why your family so shitty. They sent you off to a different country as a kid and called u once or every two weeks. Damn sorry you had to experience child abandoment while they filled their pockets
>>158637
Your parents & family aint shit. Forget them.
>>158637
Kill yourself you sad cunt
any hero willing to share her new pizza hut stuffing?
Anyone got the new pizza vid?
>>159134
Keep a eye on these cop bitches every fucking where they go. - boss
>>162300
Havent trolled here in few days. Im back!
What is the last weight ? this is a SSBBW or not ?
Has she posted anything worth buying recently?
>>167436
No not really. Everything recently made has been posted here anyway.
I've got all her recent stuff if you want something
I want some of it
>>167470
Yeah if you have it we'd def appreciate it king
>>167470
Ah damn, she used to post fairly regularly and it'd be decent content every time, seems like it's really slowed down lately. If you're willing to post some stuff we'd all appreciate it
395 ? Oh god ! Road to 450 maybe 500 ? You think ?
>>167588
Thanks we appreciate it
Such a shame she barely posts
(25 KB, 669x459, images (2).jpeg)
Does anyone have this full video of her?
Did she make any farting videos?
>>167719
>395 ? Oh god ! Road to 450 maybe 500 ? You think ?
500 ? More like 600, then 750, then maybe 800, otherwise what's the point right ? She'll never be able to stop the Androids with such low levels
Does anyone have the vid where she's getting fucked?
>>169409
You are an absolute legend. What a drop.
If you watch them in reverse order, she gets fatter as you go ;D
ohhh king!! great video!
Anyone got the new one?
>>172754
Thank you very much partner!
>>172754
wow even her face is full of fat now
Lmao I hate that ik exactly which Trailer Park Boys episode that is