/bbw/

(54 KB, 960x960, 2017-05-21.jpg) (242 KB, 1200x1600, DQn2wC8UIAADx6d.jpg) (1.5 MB, 3000x4000, 3000x4000_4d1557bd166a36a5dfaa5437324f2f33.jpg) (170 KB, 960x1280, 960x1280_eb380a7c4d416f3c5709f17ae9bc2e07.jpg) (202 KB, 960x1280, 960x1280_110c4e33c176e479a61a8e83e9e62ddf.jpg)
I should've made this post years ago, but better late than never.

She started as a cosplay model and then started an OF. She's gained a considerable amount of weight in just her belly, thighs, and ass. Her stretch marks first appeared in 2021. They are absolutely amazing now.

She's not really in to focusing on her belly, but there are a few posts where she mentions it, grabs it, or jiggles it a little.

It goes without saying that I've kept the Coomer up to date.
Never made a thread here. Accidentally made her name the poster name instead of the title.

To clairfy, her name is dicloni0us.
fuck, she's amazing
Holy shit nice find
Misty. Not the cutest character from Indigo League, to be quite honest.
>>109959

>>Not the cutest character from Indigo League, to be quite honest

Uhhhhh, you do realize she's 10?
>>109975 Why do you bots talk in inconplete senteces? Is that what public schools teache?
>>109977

Says the guy who can't even spell. You must be retarded, an ESL, both. Either way, you should learn the English lexicon before opening your mouth again.
What's a lexicon? Should I care?
>>110000

>> Lexicon

>>noun
>>the vocabulary of a person, language, or >>branch of knowledge.

If you don't want to look anymore like an idiot, you'd care.
>>110001 Wouldn't the idiot be you? Why would not knowing what a lexicon is make me an idiot?
And why should I care about looking like an idiot? You're confusing me. Do you care about me?
>>110004

You apparently don't care about yourself, so someone needs to.
>>110004

Calm the fuck down and stop acting like everyone here wants to see you fail in life.
>>110018 That was the first time I laugh from anything I read on this site since I started visiting it. You're a fool, and I can't even trust the American government that's how stupid these nutters are, oh but you're so caring though. queen I care about this country more than any of you jokers. Take a look around you, idiot. You're a pissant standing next to me.
Here comes another ESL and autism wombo combo to shit up a thread. Shut the fuck up and just post pics/videos.
thx op, appreciate you
>>110021

That's it. Let it all out. I hope your day goes very well.
>>110021

Perhaps you can dig inside of your pockets and bless this community with content for once. At least then you'll get a self-esteem boost when people call you a hero.
>>109930 (OP)
bless you, op
if she ever does a frankie foster set i would actually die
I actually deleted my screenshots of her insta stories and all that pretty recently because she really doesn't seem to like her own weight, funny because she even got angry at people telling her on her Onlyfans they thought her gain was hot but now I guess she realizes her tummy is a good moneymaker.
I remember one clip where she's struggling to put on some tight old khakis and wobbling her ass trying to get into them.
>>110160
That's hot.
You wouldn't happen to have that clip or any pics that you didn't delete?
>>110248
unfortunately I do not, I also screen recorded a clip of her just vibin to a song in her bra and panties from her stories as well but again I just felt like she wasn't going to go anywhere near fatplay and it was taking up space so I dumped it all.
sorry for the disappointment, but if its any reassurance, >>110020 alone is hotter than just about anything I had before.
>>110160
Do you think we could convince her to do eating, outgrown clothing try-on or weight & measurement content?
>>110297
If you are very kind and sensitive she might but she’s damaged (raped by bf average female mental health issues and knees surgery’s and something that she need medication for her hip)
>>110313
>I don't do any anal or weird kinks
Are we still considered a weird kink or have we hit mainstream kink status yet? I'll subscribe to encourage the right kind of content if you really think she might so long as I'm cool about it.
Huge find anon ty so much. She's gained alot of weight and seems like she's embracing it. Doesn't like the stretch marks though
>>110324
Definitely still a weird kink
>>110324
But she seems like she responds nice to kindness and money
She unfortunately has never responded to any of my custom requests. I've asked a couple of times over the years.

So, yes, our kink is weird. Lol
>>109930 (OP)
OP can you post some more good before pics from prior to opening an only fans?
>>110350
>>110353
not really "weird" because it's one of the most common ones. plenty of men prefer women with some meat on them even the belly. it only gets weird when people take it to extremes with unlimited wg encouragement/harassment which happens a lot around here tbf.
Any updates?
Nah, even though she does post frequently, she disappears for a week or so at a time.
>>113235
>I'm raising prices because I'll be posting more
>proceeds to post nothing since
What did she mean by this?
Haha, go back and look at her posts. She says this kind of thing all the time. Though, this is the first time that it came with a price raise. From $4.99 to $7.99. Up until now the 1 post a week has been worth a $5 sub every couple of months, but it won't be for $8. On the 21st she posted "New content will be posted tomorrow thank you so much for your patience❤️❤️" and has been MIA since. Lol.
>>113327
>This time, I'm totally making new content
>continues to post nothing
Sorry fam, I'm gonna let my sub lapse if she's like this. Women need to learn that they need to put in at least one hour of work a month no matter how sexy they are.
>>110765
I think these and her weight in the misty pic is my fav size for her.
Has that lazy skinny fat girl look.
>>116044
this
the whole board needs more girls like this
>>111823
I just wish she would update some content already. My sub is set to lapse this weekend. It'll be up to OP now to let us know when she finally posts anything new
After your sub lapses you'll still be able to see the text to her posts. That's what I've done in the past to know when to resub. She lowered the price again. I let mine lapse, but I'll resub when she's active again and keep everyone updated.
>>116095
Thanks OP. Good thread. Her weight gain is insanely sexy so I appreciate you bringing her to our attention.
can she burp?
>>116515
Can you rub your tummy & pat your head at the same time?
>>116096
It looks like she's calling it quits. Damn, Her gain was starting to get really good too
>>117674
well, seems nothing nice lasts very long round here