/bbw/

(104 KB, 717x1280, femmefeedist.jpg) (5.9 MB, 320x240, femmefeedist_Trim.gif)
Adorable, really into feedism, and really starting to gain. Started out on tumblr https://femmefeedist.tumblr.com/
Here is a reupload of a big drop from her onlyfans, the vast majority of which isn't on her coomer page which only goes back a few posts for some reason

>https://we.tl/t-5YRbIRhqY9

This was originally dropped deep in the replies for some other thread, so I wanted to make sure it got the attention it deserved. Thanks to whoever created it, and thanks to whoever made the coomer, really waiting on the update because she has gained nearly 15 pounds recently

enjoy bros
excellent, thanks!
Thanks, hero. You said nearly 15 lbs… do you have the weights/roughly when she was at them?
>>109946
she said in a recent post she has gained at least 13 pounds since November, if you can scroll back through her tumblr you'll see
>>110092
thank you so much! you can see how much she's into the fetish lol
hoping for her workout video as well
She has been growing! Did she post her latest weight with her last post? It mentioned weighing in, so I’m hoping we get a number from one of the GIFs that I can’t see as a non-subscriber.
can someone update her coomer?
I only beg when its been a long time and lots of content has been posted
what's her coomer username?
(779 KB, 521x929, Femme.png)
Hi anyone have this full video of she??
any re ups?
(834 KB, 1536x2048, Tumblr_l_2745517197725531.jpg)
shes really getting fatter
see how the bottom of her belly is a different shade than the rest? I'm thinking thats the beginning of stretchmarks
Dude, shut the fuck up. The girl's a twig and judging by the pics in the OP and what you posted, she didn't gain shit.
There are no fucking stretch marks anywhere there because there is nothing to stretch the skin. She's just a bit bloated.
(531 KB, 1280x1614, july1.jpg)
>>112037
well it's more about the weight gain fantasy texts she keeps posting. Cause she says she gained 13 lbs since November or whatever to 150 but she was already about 150 back in July so idk
>>112037
why do people always get mad to see gainers starting out?
Thanks for bumping the thread but fuck off and post on ones you like
>>112037
Not everyone likes blimpsized girls. Curvy to chubby feedees are my favorite.
>>112039
Yeah, I’m really wondering where she is at after her most recent weight check video. Even after that, she said she gained more this weekend. Her comments suggest several pounds above the last known weight, but we will see.
I think the issue is that she talks in her textposts like she's a massive fatass (because it's a part of the fantasy) but in reality she's still thin because she's just a beginner yet. This contrast between the horny "Oh I'm so fat" talks and her beginner body might infuriate someone... I think we should wait a few months, maybe a year to find out if she will really get chunky or not.
>>112108
Sorry, no. I just saw that she was selling it. I’m dying to know what her current weight is.
She’s definitely looking fatter in recent posts. Her arms have really started to lose all definition. I really wouldn’t be surprised to find out that she is above 155 now.
>>112607
I agree, and I will reup what we have of her in the hopes of someone finally updating the coomer ffs
March weigh-in should be coming up soon. There must be a hero out there somewhere who knows the February result. March should give us a good idea on whether or not she is continuing her gain at anything more than a leisurely pace.