/bbw/

Her coomer was recently updated.
>>109349

Goood one dude. Love her.
>>109349 incredible video thank you. She's so fucking hot
Does she have other videos like that?
>>109349
can we get a reup of this please?
Alright boys, I’ve subbed to her OF, most of her content is PPV. I’ve bought a few, but she prices them on the higher side ($25/30 a video).

But she has 2 new ones that look hot AF, a cake stuffing one and a video of her riding a toy.

So I’m just throwing it out there, if I set up a fund, for like a $1 or $2 a man to offset the purchase and I will email 5 total videos to you.

I’m not looking to make any profit, just trying to offset the cost of the videos Because I’m a simp for this fat bitch.

And if I end up with more than the cost of the videos, I’ll set it aside the rest and purchase future videos til the funds are totally exhausted.

If this is against the forum policy feel free to delete, but I’m just looking trying to let everyone get off to this sexy fat girl.
>>112491 loool don't think that's how the site works brother
>>112575
Yeah I figured, just sucks bc I don’t think anyone here is going to spend 30$ on a video and share it.
>>112579 someone did with her shower video. FWIW I sub her OF but none of the regular content there worth sharing.
>>112589
Yeah that was me, and while it was hot AF video, the post nut clarity of dropping $20 for it still stings .

Yeah, she’s good, she know how to post enough of her regular contents on her page to tease just enough that you want more
>>112603
Thank you very much both. Great men.
She’s a princess… i hope she keeps gaining because it’s fucking adorable.
How much do you think she weighs in real life. Her Feabie says 260 but could she really be that weight given that she’s really short and only wearing 14/16 jeans?
>>112703
I’m always bad with guessing, I know she says she was into lifting weights before , so she might still have some muscle under the fat still. I don’t really care about the number, but every time she post something she just looks bigger and bigger.
she is insanely cute and is having a great gain, but she has a big mouth lmao
>>112718
Like she talks to much or her physical mouth?

Because I enjoy how verbal she is in her content, I hate silent models.

If you just mean she’s got a large mouth, your not wrong, but I think it works for her, as long as she doesn’t try to get work done and end up with duck lips
>>112721
yeah lol, i meant she literally has a big mouth.

i love her slightly deeper voice and that she has interesting things to say. well-spoken, doesn't seem like a stream of consciousness like with other models who do fat chat.
Keep the comments coming lol
She is my personal favorite…so cute and love her body.
bump
any reups on videos?
can someone update kemono pls? She is perfect
>>116396 this is the only girl I'd beg for content from lol. Subbed her OF but all the good stuff is PPV
She’s a keeper.
Damn I’m going to have to start watermarking my content with the username I’m sending it to huh?
you’re cute
>>117174
You're hot as hell, but the unfortunate reality is that the higher you price your content the higher the chances are of people going to other places to find it cheaper. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to be real with you.
>>117240
No it would definitely work unfortunately, please don’t do that to us!
Free content leads to more fans which leads to more people willing to buy. Why would anyone purchase your product beyond your pure good looks? Well they know they’re getting quality content when they purchase. I don’t believe your whole catalog should be free as soon as it drops there should be some etiquette but lowkey if you embraced this side of the fetish market then you’d more than likely be more financially successful if that’s your goal. Leverage our fandom don’t step on it - oig
I pay for your content in OF - wouldn’t have know you existed if it wasn’t for this thread
Me too - this thread is a fantastic advert - you should even be uploading teaser content here
The reason I price my content higher is to prevent leaks! Moving forward I will be sending out specific content in order to detect who it is leaking my photos and videos….let’s hope you don’t get caught….I’ve got my eye on you.
>>117915
Imagine if you don’t catch anyone and end up just losing subscribers instead
>>117915
Eye don't know what eye've been told, but in my honest opinion if more of them payed more attention to or kept an eye on actually important things their country wouldn't be the shithole of all the western countries right now.
>>117915
If you charged less for your OF subscription, more people would subscribe (including myself). Economics 101...
Perfect, weed out the people who don’t actually care to support me and my gain.
Hey yall,

If anyone is wandering how to overcome this inpenetrable layer of privacy protection, there is some usefull free video watermark removers here:

https://www.makeuseof.com/best-video-watermark-removal-services/

They are free, easy to use and very adaptable !! They can also remove multiple watermarks so unless she really destroys her content it should not be an issue :)

The use of these would mean that we can easily share her content again and that the only people that will be negativley affected by this is those that dont share but buy her content.

It is kind of like when dvd's had all those stupid dont pirate warnings at the beginning that you dident have to watch if you pirated the content!!
can anyone reup the contents that had been shared in this thread?
>>117950
If by “weeding out” you mean blocking anyone who shares your content, you’re in for a rude awakening when less and less people continue to pay for OF. Also, if it weren’t for Aliss nobody would know you. It’s funny how you act like a top level gainer
I don’t consider myself to be top level gainer whatsoever, and I had fans before I met Aliss. I just don’t appreciate the photos and videos that I create being spread all over without my consent and without having contributions to my gain.
>>117989 Do you believe that a Body Positivity or "Health & Body Fitness" board would be a good idea for this site? I believe it would make things significantly better.
>>117970
bruh, what do you want, to make her leave gaining?

schizo behaviour
>>117991 Gaining is usually a good thing. I don't think she gains for us, but I see where you're coming from and at least she's 1 of the sort of cute ones.
>>117989
Pricing high just makes people share more. Pricing low means more actually sub. Take a look at tge successful ones on OF.

You will end up pricing yourself out of the game
>>117993 Are you Drake's ghostwriter?
>>117994
I honestly have no idea if that's a compliment or an insult lol
>>117995 It wasn't a compliment.
How do we know that’s actually sns
I meant responding dumbass
no dumbass I meant how do we know she’s replying to this thread
>>118001
>>118002
Yeah, sorry. It was a joke. I meant that they guess. A lot of innocent by-standers.
She did post a screenshot of this thread on her OFs, so it’s either her or someone that is sending info directly to her
test
a reup is desperately needed
c’mon guys…bump up your support for this gal.