/bbw/

Wat?
ok im interested
Wins?
Of course she is. This was only like the 3rd time she said she was “going away permanently”. Kinda sick of this flaky bitch tbh. Especially after she lost like 200 pounds.
Shit tier content from the only person who lies more than Creampuff and is crazier than Britt.
>>109313 Bro who lies more than the internet!? Stfu. The internet said I was a masturbation addict when I barely jerked off until I was like 26 and started doing hard drugs and fucking hoes in dirty bathrooms.

When they call you a masturbator, do you know what you do? You masturbate. Why? Because the truth doesn't matter in America. Only lies and money matter.
>>109316
Post your arm, anon. I wanna test something
Where? Feabie?
Sent feabie 18 picture now
Gone again? There is no “oldworldfeedee” on Feabie or Twitter.
>>109424
She's gone by like 5 names
StarStufferVlogs
StarFeedie
StarSmoke
Starfish
LiquidButterBall
>>109467
StarSmoke was the peak for me, I loved how jiggly her belly was. That one vid where she pulls it out is hot bc of how well she can hide all that
Imo all models have a perfect weight and hers was definitely when she had a half fat other half loose skin belly. Now she’s just a regular ass fat lady (still hot but not as hot to me)
>>109467
Didn't she also go by "Jessica Starjelly"?
>>109478
You forgot “Star jessy dust” and “Gaining sparkle mist.” but this was before “Starburst pussy bubbles”.
>>109467
What is her current name?
>>109517
Smikles fish reflection.
I can’t find any of her names on feabie.
Any got any more archives of her stuff?
>>109496
Well what a nice sexy jelly belly made for worshipping and feeding!
any reups?
>>109473
ye i get what you mean
each model has a niche, if she gets bloated to the point of losing the saggy flabby belly she would lose her niche and become generic
Re-up on anything? Always been a fan favorite of mine since she was my gateway into the fetish.
>>109467
Which name did she go by when she was pregnant?
Is anybody able to get an re-up? haven’t seen anything new after 2 or 3 years ago.
So is she actually back or is this thread just reposting old stuff?
>>111753
Probably bringing in her old stuff because I looked on Twitter to see if she’s back but she’s not.
>>111753
It's an ESL creating the thread, praying that someone will drop some nonexistent pay content.
>>112960
This.

Anyway, anyone have pics of her peak?
What is her current name?
Chainsmoking Jelly Queef
>>113625
Jelly Queen Fart Smoker