/bbw/

i assure you when it comes to hamplanets my standards are very high
picture you posted describes exactly what you look like.
Because not everyone wants to fuck a 95lb thot with botax for brains.
>>107923 (OP)
>I don't like how you use your penis! A-bloo-bloo-bloo use your penis how I want you to use it!

Confirmed faggot. KYS.
kek. a stark reminder that /qa/ LOST.
Guys that like skinny chicks are gay
Oh fuck are we being raided?
>>107944

>Guys that like skinny chicks are gay
Some of them almost certainly are.

>The fact that you’re chubby chasing is pathetic. It can be. Yup. If you have a low self esteem or if you're really UGLY I don't recommend dating a fat girl. There are plenty of 10/10 that like ugly dudes. I have fucked one of them and she told me one day that I was the best looking dude that ever fucked her because..... she loves ugly dudes. I can guarantee to you that you can easily find a girl that is too cute for you and actually that is the norm in the states but that's only because the girls are all fucked up and yeah you know but it doesn't matter where you are you should be able to get a girl too cute for you no problem.
>>107944

>Guys that like skinny chicks are gay
Some of them almost certainly are.

>The fact that you’re chubby chasing is pathetic.

It can be. Yup. If you have a low self esteem or if you're really UGLY I don't recommend dating a fat girl. There are plenty of 10/10 that like ugly dudes. I have fucked one of them and she told me one day that I was the best looking dude that ever fucked her because..... she loves ugly dudes. I can guarantee to you that you can easily find a girl that is too cute for you and actually that is the norm in the states but that's only because the girls are all fucked up and yeah you know but it doesn't matter where you are you should be able to get a girl too cute for you no problem.
(2.4 MB, 3024x4032, 16-IMG_20220416_123702.jpg)
>>107923 (OP)
I'd say my standards are pretty high, not many women can reach 600lbs of lard while also fitting my criteria. Ironically it takes considerably more effort to get that big than to just be at a normal weight