/bbw/

She needs some coconut oil
>>107803
fr the discolouration and sores all over are a huge turn off
>>107806
shut the fuck up instead of posting
I like her and her personality it makes me happy…
>>107823
completely... feeling almost like wanking looking at the homeless and drug addicts in Cali
>>107851
Yes, sweet woman.
Don't know why these repeat viewers are miserable complainers. Maybe they should STFU and go somewhere else.
>>107897
This nigger would eat it's own shit out of a toilet. Sorry for having standards nigger.
>>107906 Oh no... Not his own shit! Well, I guess it's better ghan eating another man's shit....
Or like a really ugly and old lady's shit.
I've drank elephant shit tea, and I've eaten rodent shit (they say it's good for your stomach). It tastes like chicken.
>>107906
We get it you’re an edgy tween who loves saying the n word cuz it makes you feel like a cool guy
I love how she's just casually gained a lot of weight since gaining popularity from that egirl masturbating video
>>107994
yeah she used to be pretty attractive but it was prolly all the makeup.
Also looking for the 8 or so GB folder
(553 KB, 1000x1000, 1fe6a4ef3bb29934db11a987ea5fd0c9.jpg)
>>107994
yo, what was that egirl video she initially made that popularized her?

looooove me some progression and ruination, egirl progression and ruination sounds pretty fuckin good to me
>>108053
imo still think she looks hot with or without tbh
>>108053
She has some trash music taste damn
>>108053
Still clearly has makeup on in that video, just cause it isnt as heavy doesnt mean its still not obvious
she has open sores. come on people, this is disgusting.
>>108088 women with high insulin resistance heal slowly and are prone to sores like that, just comes with the territory, amateur
>>108088
Let's drain them, put it in a cup and use a basting brush to paint your face with it
>>108101
One can use directly the sore liquid instead of vinegar for fish n chips. If by chance she would have some potent pimples one could get some extra mayo.
Unironically I would get a boner from sticking my prnis in her sores and rubbing my dick on her pimples to pop them sometimes I'm nasty like that
Does anyone have her latest weigh in
>>108088
Could be diabetic dermatitis, occurs when blood vessels get damaged from pre-diabetes or diabetes
>>108167

More likely Hidradenitis suppurativa. Happens to effect people who are overweight. It’s shitty but it happens. I have a minor case myself, but it helps when you have antibiotics. It’s otherwise harmless.
>>108093

Can be fixed by cortisol-rich medications. Either locally applied or injections. Of course cortisone will tune their metabolism a bit fatter. But they'd get better skin and bigger bod though, works for you both, isn't it?

P.S. The actual cortisol medications drawback gonna be increased emotional response. Cortisol is called the stress hormone for a reason. So prepare to see them easily altered and maybe a bit psychotic. You may use that to increase your partner's sweets and stress foods consumption. If you are that bad of a feeder.

So don't just take those zits as inevitable consequences of the beauty. They may and should be dealt with.
Who cares I still think she's hot
>>108241
You're a doctor??? Tell us about some super fatties you've had as patients.
>>107789 (OP)
Has she posted anything of late? Coomer has been dry since september.
i am updating the coomer.
Thanks!
>>110214

It’s a Christmas Miracle!
>>110214
Anything on her explicit/ppv videos by chance?
>>108036
Can you reup? the ruination? pls