/bbw/

(369 KB, 1056x2048, IMG_20170825_201604 (1).jpg)
Old thread is disappeared.
Share new content, thank you!!!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWcyZWtaSGRXaEdPREU9
The good news is that she has gained. Her belly is definitely bigger than it’s ever been.
When is the first vid from? And dies anybody know what she weighs these days?
I don’t but if you look at her latest, she’s definitely the biggest she’s ever been.
She has what looks like a very active onlyfans, surprised it’s never hit coomer

Her pregnancy weight stayed on and then some
Thanks for the videos. Does anyone have Bigcuties Cherries sets from 101 and then?
>>107235
got a bunch and mv and c4s. any specifics?
>>107483
Either of her masturbation vids would be awesome if you got em
Do you have shower masturbation?
>>107483
Do you have some stuffing videos?
Does anyone have the "Does size matter?", "Stuffed pillow humping", "BBW Halloween costume try on" and "Nurse Cherries - First masturbation video" videos?
Have that folder in return: https://we.tl/t-1xrSHGDbLU
>>107526 thanks. That belly looking massive
Does anybody know when she was at her heaviest? Is it now? And what's her to weight? I remember when she used to be bigger than Chloe...
>>107761
She was really fat in 2019 then lost some weight I think. That belly looks really flabby now post pregnancy
>>107524
Seconded for the maturation video. Looks so hot.
(123 KB, 640x960, 000x007.jpg)
anyone know which video this is from? or even better - have it to share??
long time ago I've seen cherries playing the "twister" game in two videos... anyone has them handy and would be so kind to upload them?
>>107809
>>107826
Here, have the REAL version without some stupid fucking watermark and in original quality too. Fuck this guy's version right to hell.

Watermarked... get the fuck out of here, loser.

https://mab.to/t/C7I6GoLvR8Z
>>108131
Oh my god, she looks fucking amazing in this! Would love to see her start doing shakes again
>>108271
sorry, meant the share above ..107826
>>108272
The version in
>>108129
is far higher quality without the annoying watermark
Some bc vids

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpODNVVEJUYVtDSEVSUklFU10xSmlXaU00WVc5MVVrWmhjakJ6WnpGcVltbGxVVjh6TTFsMw==
backspace the [CHERRIES] out of it and then decode🫡
Do u have some Bigcties Cherries photo sets too?
Can’t believe a legend like cherries is one of the few not to be added to coomer ever, anything sampled her onlyfans before?
Tried and it kept falling, her of isn’t worth the money so I dropped it
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOUVZW0NoZXJyaWVzMl0wSm9kMXA2VkNNdFlqaFZNWHBNU0MxMU0zbEJYM2RpVWxOVlUxOVI=

The rest of her bigcuties stuff with pictures
>>108720
Would she be a legend in 2020? Most of the OG feedee models from last decade wouldn’t be fat enough or attractive enough to get a second look these days.
She’s not actively gaining…she’s just getting older and her metabolism is slowing down so she’s gaining anyway.
Latest weigh in
>>109643
How is she only 252?? She's soooo out of shape.

Thanks for the upload!
She started at 152 way back in the MySpace days, but she was never athletic before and has no muscle at all, she was a chubby looking 152
>>109658
she's not 25... She made a video on her 30th Bday and I think that was atlleast 5 years ago
>>109726
they are talking about her weight not age
This not her highest weight, she weighed 266 in the past
>>110003
Correct. Her highest weigh-in was 266.4 lbs in her BigCuties set 233 in February of 2019.
does anyone have her fart videos?
>>110159
well then, i'm actually missing all her videos between 193 and 240 during which the "peak" occurred apparently… anyone able to fill in the gap?
(nevermind, didn't notice the link a couple pages up)
>>110159 I should attempt to find her numbers from 2008, she started 152 and hit 180 in only a few months, then 200 not too long after. It was nice to follow in real time on MySpace. Not too long after was the transition to bigcuties
Wow, she's getting back on track! Covid and childbirth were stressful, but her love of being fat and food will overcome all
>>110159
The Valentine weigh in was an incredible video, one of my favorites. She looked so good being that fat and it was so disappointing that she quickly started losing weight soon after.
>>110299
She has never loved being fat lol
>>110561
I disagree. She just doesn't want to be immobile. She's gained slowly over the years ( which pisses off the retards here) but she's always seemed to like being a bbw.
>>110561
Literally WTF. On her streams she showed her charts for caloric intake trying to gain. Can't keep her hands off her belly etc. Don't know what more proof you need,?! and she's always been one of the more honest and reasonable girls who has a thread here
Does anyone has those videos?

- Valentine's Belly Play
- BBW Lingerie Try On
- BBW Walking Up and Down Stairs