I guess begging does work.
Thank you
That's a cute little beer gut
Does anyone have her old content?
Could someone update danibb's coomer
>>108387
I mean can anyone update danibb's kemono
>>108389
Dude, there has been a total ONE video uploaded by Dani since her kemono was last updated. Before you turn off those willing to upload with repetitive begging, you could check for yourself her activity by reviewing her Patreon (no sub needed to do this).
>>108397
I think you're right my friend, and it's better to wait for more content to come out of it
>>108401
>>108397
Totally right. I do have a couple P subs and seeing the begging here does turn me off from making the effort to do K uploads. However, presently being in a fine mood, here is the one Dani vid posted so far this month for the good folks here who respect the rules.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWhiYkZ4RTRvUTk=
>>108407
I love how Dani is putting on the pounds. Quite unique in the fat distribution so far - nearly all belly and boobs. She was formally extremely thin and nearly flat-chested. Not the case now, but she still has the tall, slim, long-legged look going on overall. I expect that she will eventually fill out in other areas too if she continues to gain, but this is sensual to watch her particular progression.
Hot girl, does some enjoyable fat chatting, but damn do I really wish she’d gain more than a handful of lbs in a whole year. Would love to see her go at it this year and gain like 50lbs and really get that chub on.
Damn, need to update her Kemono 🥴
>>108806
Bub, as pointed out above, there has been a total of ONE vid since the last kemono update, and that has already been shared here. That continues to be the case. You could have taken the time to confirm this yourself, before posting a worthless request. .
Update plz
>>110099
Dude, there's still nothing to update!
Did she stop making content or did she take a break because of her work ?
>>113034
Hasn't posted since 2/10. No explanation that I can find. Too typical in this fetish.
Done. Another good one bites the dust. Sad
Pasting from her last Patreon post

I’m exploding. And I’m so sorry. I cannot keep this page up any longer. My fear from the start is that monetizing something I do for my own benefit/mental health would backfire and I was right. The last few month maintaining my Patreon has become a source of dread, fear, anxiety, guilt; and shame. I’m not in a place in my life where I can do this, I gave it a shot! I might be in the future though, so I want to do this right….

What this means for you:

I’m going to keep the page up for current subscribers at the end of this month (so you get access to your full month of content, plus the extras I hope to post over the next few weeks) then hopefully make it so current subscribers can continue to view their content for free until I decide I’m able to do this again. I’ll have a very affordable tier for folks to continue to contribute to my gain financially (I use all your contributions for food, new clothes, etc) and view any new content I create, just without any promises on frequency.

I appreciate everyone’s support so deeply. I am still in love with my growing body, excited by every pound in rapidly gaining. I took new photos for the first time in weeks today. I finally hit 145. Im bursting out of everything. I requiring a new wardrobe monthly. I could not be here without your support. I hope I can get myself into a better state of mind and environment that would support running this again. Please DM me with any questions or concerns and continue to follow me on Reddit as well :)
>>114882
She seems like a sweet girl and I hope things work out for her.
I appreciate that she's leaving up her content too rather than just nuking it all.
looks like dani is back posting new content
Surprised nobody has updated kemono with all her new stuff
>>116335
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Missing her content asf
>>118782
We all miss it - she quit!
>>118785
But she has posted a small handful of things since her last kemono update
Well y'all waited too long, whatever new stuf was added, she deleted everything.
>>119841
>>118904
what are you talking about? her ship sailed back in February
>>119887
No, she had posted a few new things after she announced her stepping away. However, now everything is gone
>>119895
Relax, nothing of value missed. She posted a few things that were nothing but some words about leaving the scene.