/bbw/

What are the odds lexi herself found the thread and reported it?
>>106332
pretty high. she knows about this place
>>106333
I'm surprised she bothered checking. You'd think she'd forget about it after bailing on the community
>>106334
I dont know if its 'bailing' on the community so much as just quitting altogether. I always got the feeling that she never knew what she was doing at any point in time. she may have done this because it made money but she never wanted to do it. I knew that back in her stuffer31 days which is why I never took her onlyfans seriously. she talked a big game, didn't deliver and then shed vanish again. thats just how she's worked all these years.
>>106367
I mean yeah. I only consider it bailing because she tried to get her name out there on other bbw sites. She was on curvage but never posted anything there and now it's gone.
>>106332
I really don't see why she would even bother caring anymore, move on already or just come back and make better content
I'm deeply hurt and disappointed, but I'm willing to forgive her if she comes back over 400 lbs. I believe it's important to give people a chance to make amends
>>106332
pretty low since dmca claims aren't excepted here.

although.... the giant argument you guys were having might've gotten it taken down just for being too full of words.

so maybe talk less shit in threads you don't want deleted
>>106398

it is also possible that this link caused people to harass her and could've gotten the thread taken down https://www.youtube.com/@BONUMDOLOR/videos

but yeah, sharing wetransfer links of her paid copyright content isn't against the rules and if she complains about that the mods won't help her