/bbw/

(35 KB, 800x578, 9ce87f6384f4140195430d2e638cb9b4a7213b0f152f075ce882df26016cfbf1.png)
does anyone know where to find more of her content besides the usual 5 videos circulating around spankbang? I found that premiumbbw site but it looks untrustworthy. I have some vids I bought on s31 so if anyone can tell me how to rip those I will upload them here. I'm mainly looking for some of the older s31 content since it's oddly missing, even on the site you can only buy about 5 videos max.
Go to inspect element, under the network tab, click on media and play the video. it should show something under media, double click it and save. I have a bunch of vids of her i’d be happy to send after the S31 ones
is she still around? I thought she shut all of her sites down and Im pretty sure her OF is gone.
>>106099
She shut her OF down and is on a weight loss journey but you can still find her own stuff
>>106102 is correct, however this girl will eventually blow back up. She literally had days during this "journey" where she ate nothing and exercised a bunch. This isn't sustainable over years worth of time and I doubt she's made any wholesale lifestyle changes to this point. She doesn't know it but she's doomed to be a 300 pound tub of lard because her metabolism is going to be royally fucked.
(113 KB, 1752x574, ProgressionScale.jpg)
>>106124
Undoubtedly the best thing about this girl is that she keeps going on weight loss attempts and then comes back fatter. Managed to hit 316 last time, can we go bigger on the next rebound?
>>106145
Yeah, but I don't think when she rebounds she'll go back to posting. She was doing onlyfans cause she needed the cash and I don't know if she's gonna be that down and out again
(56 KB, 857x479, lveevidz.JPG)
>>106057 (OP)
I'll bite and post some. Honestly I hope all of this chicks content gets leaked both from s31 and her later stuff.

https://we.tl/t-70FVMlxA4R

>>106124
The first time I actually wished her the best but my goodwill towards her is gone, she probably will come back even fatter down the line. But yeah you aren't wrong its probably set in stone for her, that gut capacity is already stretched

>>106145
I'd like to see her at 400

>>106147
Dude she's already posting vids again and says how she still binges even after losing the easy fat. Its part of the reason I dislike her if you're going to lose weight then just lose it, don't engage in feeder stuff anymore you can't have your cake AND eat it too (then again getting to her size she clearly did).Her new stuff is under lveevidz, and while its only 2 videos now just wait until she gets into another situation or needs cash fast.
>>106082
https://we.tl/t-DrQsg0wgDb
here you go bud, this is everything available on her store now, sadly even the photosets which come with a video don't contain them from what I can tell.
>>106183
I uploaded what I have, as explained in the previous post her S31 page only has 7 videos left up so that's all I was able buy like a year ago. Still, I've never seen them on the internet so I suppose these are "new" in that sense. Also you said she's posted two new videos under "lveevidz" but where can that be found?
>>106183
Looks like she nuked that onlyfans too. She'll probably post under a new name after that.
bump, is the other anon with his files around?
>>106196
I found it on coomer of all places but as >>106200 has noted seems she already nuked. Also thanks for the drops, I'll see if I can find anymore of her stuff still floating around to post later

>>106200
Yeah when she is yet again in dire straits she'll coming running back to make a quick buck. Probably will become fat as fuck again too, for whatever reason i randomly check up on her youtube channel and she still binges (but I guess tries to offset it with an unsustainable diet method posted earlier)
>>106257
She's stress eating or something like that and assumes that dieting will fix it. Which just means her body will cling to the fat and make her look bigger. Best case scenario, she actually invests in being a BBW and we start seeing consistent content but that's just a pipe dream
>>106265
I wish she would cause her ass and belly are phenomenal
(4.4 MB, 480x270, giphy-3.gif) (4.9 MB, 480x270, giphy-7.gif)
>>106276
She legit has the perfect pear shape. Her belly sticks out, she's got lots of hips and that ass is thicc enough to steal the show
>>106277
her ass is perfect at every size too. one of the biggest letdowns was s31 removing most of her videos cause my all time favorite is the one where she's in white lingerie walking up stairs
Where can I find some of her content
>>106278
A loss caused almost entirely cause of the site update that they didn't need