/bbw/

she has a coomer
>>105665
>2.9 GB

Jesus fucking hell, that can't be worth the space
Her videos are at least 1080p, better than some shitty webcam, but these fileshare sites are awful for download speed so I can sympathize with you there.
>>105633 (OP)
wow, if she keeps this up then she'll be sensational in another 20lbs and beyond. thanks for bringing her to my attention
8000gb is like 150$

unless you're on an iphone
Probably the best tits on here in maybe ever. But unlike candii's "stuffings," does she actually stuff herself?
Nah man. This girl is like if a hot-hot girl got fat. It’s a huge difference in tit-quality because of that alone.
>>105786
weightingwaters pretty hot too. what happenedto her?
>>105665
>expires in 9 months
>expires in 12 months

Thanks King
Curious as to if anyone else has more video content?
Curious as to if anyone else has more of her video content?
>>105665
The 12 gb is without image in the video and normal?
>>105665I mean 2.9gb video is without image do you know how to fix it?
Can someone update her coomer please
Anyone has any links to her recent weigh-in and clothing try on?
Any updates?
Does anyone have video of her wearing tight clothes please
(2.4 MB, 1338x1086, ba.png)
girl's the real deal
Any vids?
>>111048

The video links posted on december 24th still work
Is the belly play video blank for me or for everyone else?
You need a player like xplayer, regular one doesnt have the codec for it
Any new vids?
Could someone update her c.party please, looks like there are some new short videos
Any new vids?
Does anyone have video of her wearing tight clothes?
There’s a coomer but it’s not been updated in a while
Does anyone have a paid video of her?
At this point, I am wondering who will be fatter by the end of the year between her and Femmefeedist. They have been gaining at various rates, but FF has been gaining much faster lately.
>>112024

Probably Smash. FF’s gain so far looks like she’s just regained weight over Christmas up to where she already was in the summer last year, mostly due to that Xmas challenge. She also comes across as more feeder than feedee tbh, could see her topping out around 175lb.

Smashmelllow on the other hand has been consistently gaining at a fairly steady rate since the summer and I could see her potentially getting to 200 before the year is out if she wants to. Seems to be pretty into it too.
>>112024
I love femmefeedist and she is gaining pretty fast, but smashmellow has been absolutely ballooning for fucks sake
one of the fastest I've ever seen
Compare her recent pics to what she looked like just a few months ago, it's a crazy difference.
Good points. I’m sure, after the next weigh-ins, we will see how much more she has been pulling ahead. She is definitely looking significantly fatter than even last month.
I hope smashmellow reaches 200 pounds this year
Anyone bought vids?
I would like to know why a topic was created for smashmellow if nobody comments much about her in this topic.
>>112610
Coomer updated. She's hot yo.
It looks like she is only speeding up her gain as she goes. I think she is going to fly past 170. We may actually see a 200 lbs smashmelllow this year.
The difference in how she looks at 171 vs 161 is nuts. Her face has really started filling out, and she can’t avoid the chubby girl appearance just by wearing baggier clothes any more.
>>112000 anybody have the video this is from
(6.7 MB, 1440x1080, New Project.mp4)
August to now

She may have had a belly from the start but she always looked so thin and lanky. The new weight has really filled her out, she looks full on curvy now. Only makes her look that much fatter
Does anyone have new videos of her
Anyone got new vids?
Any new vids
>>112977
I don’t get these dipshits on thisvid who hog the fucking videos, the hell do you gain from doing that?
Any PPV?
(788 KB, 2350x1418, ba.jpg)
Good lord this girl is fucking hot
(2.3 MB, 1536x2048, 46C38C9A-CA6A-4B96-90A1-15E4D33DEBC5.jpeg)
I think she will, quite literally, burst out of the green dress within another month. The seams are stretched thinner every time she posts a picture in it.
>>113956
I true case where more weight equates to more attrctive
Anything new
Please someone have something new
Anything new?
Anything new?
>>114601
Y'all are fucking annoying. Go buy her vids if you're going to ask the same thing every day.

And she hasn't posted any new content since the 8th anyway
Jesus Christ, no there isn’t so stop asking ffs.

If in doubt check her socials, if she hasn’t posted anything there, then she hasn’t posted on OF because she updates them all at the same time, even then usually with the same or almost same set of pics.
Any PPV?
>>115717
Nope, seems like shes sacked off her OF for the last couple of weeks at least, to fuck around posting free shit for the CCP, so I wouldn’t suggest anyone bothers subbing any time soon as the PPV was the only worthwhile reason to have a sub in the first place.
this day was coming eventually. She probably hit a weight plateau and got tired of the constant feeding and eating, just like every other gainer. She'll probably drop off the face of the earth and never come back, or maybe again in a few years out of nowhere. Happens every time.
She’s definitely back. Apparently went on vacation. Honestly looks to be approaching 180 from her last tumblr post.
>>116364
Tumblr?, yuck. Who still uses tumblr
>>116369
"yuck" please leave this board and kill yourself
also tumblr is where the majority of fat women are so its better than anything else
Any stuffing vids?
>>116372
go suck your own dick, tumblrfag
>>116380
get the fuck outta here with your scam link
>>116372
>please leave this board and kill yourself
stfu tumblr tranny, if anybody here should 41% it's you
>>116372
nah Tumblr is where all the "women" (just to clarify those are air quotations)
>>116480
I just want to apologize for how freely people use the word “retard” around here. It’s insensitive to the truly disabled such as yourself.
>>116490
That's just great . Thanx, nancy
Any stuffing videos?
Anything new?
>>117481
I think its time to give up
>>117488
What are you talking about? There's updates as recent as last week.
Any PPV?
Can anyone re-upload her materials?
She’s up to 185 and is transitioning to an omnivorous diet now. For anyone who thought she was going away, I think it’s safe to say she isn’t stopping any time soon.
>>118119 where does she post these updates, her of is minimally active
>>118125 Looks like it may be a false alarm unless she is actually already up to 195. Very slightly possible, but she doesn’t look that much bigger than 171. I think someone’s dropping her content onto Fantasyfeeder. Not convinced it’s her any more.
has anyone got a file of videos with nutty?
you guys gotta stop coping, she's clearly done gaining and will gladly milk you for your money
>>118154
If true, that will become obvious in due time. In the meantime, buyer beware, but folks should be able to spend their own money as they wish.
>>118154
implying anyone on this chan pays for shit
(491 KB, 1444x1926, IMG_9636.jpeg)
yeah she’s still going
Can someone please update the coomer?
>>122003
There’s nothing new worth uploading tbh, like half a dozen pics you can get on literally any other free platform she uses.
the eternal bait
idk man, she's definetly getting fatter. Just not posting as much
>>123127
Hmmm I dunno. She’s been a little more active in the last couple of weeks, but best I can tell since my sub ran out, she’s basically posting pretty much the same stuff across her socials as she is on OF, so there’s no point subbing it, for now at least.

Maybe she’s a tiny bit bigger, but tbh if she is then its nothing really noticeable from when she went on her ‘hiatus’.
>>123178
Agree. Jury still out as to where this is going, if anywhere.
Just bought her new 16 minute video, we'll see what that's like.

Yes, I'm dumb
>>123268
My brother in Christ you gotta share it with us
>>123268
Don't leave us hanging, man
(466 KB, 1674x1254, untitled.jpg)
Here's a vid near her thinnest to remind you of how fat she's gotten
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTlFdDY1SEJnQm8=
She is so boring. Just a normal girl who has a little weight. Until she decides to actually gain some weight stop posting about her. Her or her boyfriend or some simp needs to get off of here and stop pretending shes actually doing anything. This is the bbw board for bbw's not this tiny girl who gained 20 pounds. Ya she is pretty but she isnt a bbw.
>>123587
Damn that’s so weird—I feel the opposite and have as much authority as you.
>>123601
Another vote on your side.
Google code's carrier message
Need that newest weigh in video like I need water
Anyone got the new weigh in or workout vids?
Anyone have her newest weigh in or can at least tell us what she weighed in at?
>>124549
Before the issue with the bbw-chan servers a week or so ago, there was a guy claiming to have bought a private clip. But he has not posted anything.
>>126792
Still waiting for you to post the clip lol
>>126909
yeah aint no way he got it 🤣
>>126792
You ever going to hook us up, my guy?
Sorry for putting nothing in here. I just want to keep the thread alive.
Looks likes she’s back to posting. Does any hero want to update her coomer?
>>132033
You forgot to ask if anyone has any ppv videos to share
Gentlemen, the coomer must be updated!
>>133152
Tbh there isnt really anything to update. The pics are pretty much publicly available on her socials and her vids are PPV downloads.