/bbw/

(200 KB, 582x584, 5BF943BC-35D1-4E2D-A091-980CDD5BBD6F.jpeg)
There was one video I saw posted here a few months ago of a younger girl with blonde hair who was getting funnel fed by her boyfriend with a weight gain shake that exceeded thousands of calories. She was sitting on the bed and the boyfriend was standing up and she was decently fat. She also had a British accent. Let me know if any of you find the video and if you do can you post it. Thanks. Can share LM BB content. Also am new to this so don’t mind my mistakes I do apologise.
>>104872 (OP)
I know I've got that one somewhere... Can't find it yet but I'll keep looking
If Im not wrong she is "bagelbellyx"
The video is uploaded in ThisVid btw. You could use the begging thread instead of creating a new one.
>>104882
Sorry about using the wrong section. Do you happen to know the video name on thisvid?
Any hero have the second funnel vid?
I think we should just make this the bagelbellyx thread, also anyone have her newest video
I think we should just make this the bagelbellyx thread,

Also anyone have her newest video?
Reup of the funnel vid pls, or anything else!
bump! anyone have the funnel vid
Any hero have the other one funnel?
Or her newest vid
bump!
Bump! We need more of her stuff!!
tbh, really hot. reup appreciate of anything
Anyone got her stuff?
If possible can someone get her newest video
Anyone have the secod funnel?
Does anyone have the Mega with the LMBB videos please
I wish someone got her newest vid
Does anyone still have the LMBB mega file please
bump!
Does anyone still have the LMBB mega file please
Is this the bagelbellyx thread or the fucking begging thread?
STFU man. Three times asking the same thing, go and masturbate with the tons of videos of her in YT or something.
And another thing: Don't you thing that the reason why no one is sharing her videos is cause no one have bought them in first place? If all of you guys are not going to share nothing, don't fill the thread with your beggings. Jesus.
Bump! Any updates on her stuff?
reup on the funnel vid?
Yeye and anyone have her stuffing vids?
bump!
Anyone have her videos?
beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg
yup, we need her stuff
She's such an underrated feedee imo, like gave yall see dat ass
I will not stop complaining until my rights are respected and I get what I want and need.
She has a new video coming out I 90
Anyone have her videos?
Bump!
My guys, I beg you. Some of you habe bought this angels videos. Help the brothers out. She‘s currently the hottest feedee out there. We need her feeding vids
reup?
>>115088
Nice find, I forgot about her but she was a gain I was super excited for. Did she disappear?
Thanks for the links
>>115113
Nevermind, I found her on curvage. I figured she was gone gone. But, she posted Sunday about coming back soon with a new video. Let's cross our fingers for a slightly pudgier bagelbelly.
bump, this underated girl, has most "saturaded chubby belly" in this site and has beatiful face we need videos, possible now
bump, this underated girl, has most "saturaded chubby belly" in this site and has beatiful face we need videos, possible noww
>>115088
re up please for the love of god buddha and ganesh
bumper
BUMPER
Someone needs to make a coomer for her
I’m pretty sure bagelbellyx deleted her curvage profile.
Anyone have her videos?