/bbw/

do u know her weight
>>104937

She only gained weight after she quit vaping. It was made clear that she wasn't going to ballon up past her peak over the summer. Enjoy now because she's only to get smaller moving forward.
>>104945
likely eating food as something to fill the void the vapes had, now that she has control over the addiction she can cut out the food. Always a sad day when a bbw becomes skinny again
>>104971
Maybe she'll think about getting more lard again,
she should maybe meet up with a few others BBWs/SSBBWs for a total gluttony dinner.
I would be happy if her udders would continue to expand.
>>104979

That makes no sense whatsoever. She's making money no matter what size she is, so why pick up another bad health habit when she just got over vaping? Especially when she doesn't like being huge and was only gaining to cope with withdrawal.
she did gain weight while quitting vaping but compared to like many years ago she's like twice the size regardless of the recent up or down
>>104991

We know captain obvious.
>>104979
I don't think she's in a position to meet other bbws/ssbbws nor is she interested.
>>104985
I agree but I think she has noticed that she's made a good deal more money since she gained weight, however this is a bad habit and she cannot continue to get larger. id love for her to keep gaining but she has expressed interest in losing weight so I'm expecting it any time now.
She has already lost 20 pounds since summer. She isn’t just your average cam girl. She smiles make noises flirts while positioning her body in many different directions. She doesn’t try to hide imperfections like most bbw girls. After a show she is sweating. Yes she wants to be thin like most women. I wish that were not the case.
>>104924
Nice belly, does she made funnel feeding?
>>107212

No, she's a camgirl not a feeder. And she's not even gaining weight anymore. She's slowly losing it
>>107238
What a pity, she has the perfect body to gain more lard.
>>104924
Which stream were these from?
she stepped on scale and weight in at 92-93 kgs some time ago. anyone know when? (I know she did more weight-ins after that but I am looking for first time on camera).
(163 KB, 1600x1200, FooBLuOXwAARznu.jpg)
if I didn't know any better id think she's pregnant.

she doesn't cam much these days.
(153 KB, 1620x1079, FVDMw9UXsAE0va9.jpg)
has this been posted yet? its a year old but still a good one.
>>111367

You don't know any better or must be new. She's not pregnant, she's always had a sporadic schedule. Even at her fattest she'd go days or even weeks between cam sessions.
>>111380 Whether I don't know any better or not has nothing to do with you or your decisions.

Do you want to know what I think? I think you are too intelligent for your own good, so I've decided that I am your new king now.
>>111380
I've been following her for quite some time and posting in here. I also know she's trying to lose weight which makes no sense when she reappears with a post saying "did you miss my big belly". I get "her body her choice" and all of that but I've always said if she's going to actively try to lose weight she's going to lose customers. clearly she knows that or she wouldn't still have that belly.

I've also seen her on cam and spoken to her. she charges too much on cam. she wanted something like $80 to rub her belly and I don't dare ask about a custom.

I guess she has a real job on the side? who knows?
>>111382

>>Do you want to know what I think?

Not really. I want you people to post something or fuck off already.
(198 KB, 988x698, sexycreolyta4u_2023-02-17_03-18-49_031.mp4.jpg) (776 KB, 1644x1274, sexycreolyta4u_2023-02-17_05-36-51_075.mp4.jpg) (1.4 MB, 1644x2426, sexycreolyta4u_2023-02-17_00-51-44_574.mp4.jpg) (1.4 MB, 1644x2426, sexycreolyta4u_2023-02-17_02-34-30_039.mp4.jpg) (1.4 MB, 1644x2426, sexycreolyta4u_2023-02-17_03-54-00_908.mp4.jpg)
>>112158

same day/stream/show

https://mab.to/t/husQmdxOj33/us2

i got too lazy to use a fancier longer lasting host for the second part here
>>112158
>>112165
she's on cam almost every night now. its funny to see her on twitter advertising "didnt you miss this big belly" and her big belly is mostly gone. its her body, her choice but I wouldn't be surprised to find out she lost many of her clients and that many others leave her room angry. if she wants to lose weight thats fine. she should stop advertising how big she is and consider another kink.
Anyone got her videos at her heaviest?
>>112183

>>its funny to see her on twitter advertising "didnt you miss this big belly" and her big belly is mostly gone.

You do realize her tweets are automatic and she hasn't updated it in almost a year, right?
Seconding this.

At the very least, if not big vid uploads, any experts here who have followed her gain a bit more closely able to have a crack at which months/time range she was at her biggest?

I've been considering doing a month of a bunker site like camvideos.me again to re-up my stash of her and a couple others b/c it's been a while.

So knowing which dates to hone in on would save me some time and be helpful for grabbing all the best stuff to share, since there's a daily limit.
>>112233

>>At the very least, if not big vid uploads, any experts here who have followed her gain a bit more closely able to have a crack at which months/time range she was at her biggest?

Summer 2022. Afterwards she bought a treadmill and started to lose weight. Her peak didn't last long either.
I heard she did a weigh-in mid-april at 97 kg and end april at 100 kg. Did she continue to gain during the summer of 2022?
>>112165
omg she is so hot! pls pls re-up when you can
>>112450

I will never reup any file posted in this manner, I post them here before deleting them.

in theory someone downloaded them though and could reup them
Does anobody have a video where is at her fattest?
anyone know how to download this video for example for free?

https://recurbate.com/play.php?video=52298736

I swear I used to be able to do it, but I guess I forget how? I'm using f12, checking the network tab for media traffic, grabbing the url for the video, opening it in a new tab, feeding the url to yt-dlp etc etc nothing seems to work, but I swear I used to be able to grab one a day :(
>>115783

You didn't forget. Recurbate caught wind and patched up the exploit.
>>115857
Why the fuck does myairbridge download the whole fucking file to RAM before downloading it to harddrive. It takes muliple gigabytes in ram, then when trying to save it harddrive it takes even more gigabytes, then the download crashes because the computer runs out of RAM. It's fucking ridiculous that it took a whole 7 gigs from to download one 3.69gb file, and that still wasn't enough. Any alternative methods for downloading their links?
>>115843

>>you're supposed to get 1free video a day I thought?

Nope, they nerfed that a long time ago.
>>116146
I'm on linux based OS, and from what I read, this is typical behavior of too high memory usage/. The crashing happens because of the "OOM-killer." Apparently there is some software that can manage memory usage better. Hopefully it works next time mab has large files.
Please Re-up the show! Creolyta is so amazing in this!
SB link
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzgyMmh4L3ZpZGVvL2JidytkYW5jaW5n
do you guys think she will be able to stay thin?
>>117786

Most likely unless she gets pregnant. On the 4-15 show her belly was noticably small and was sagging. It's getting to the point where she can hide it in her robe.
>>120012
Nice,
however, i thought she was trying to lose weight?
>>120018
Yes, she slowly keeps loosing weight even though that’s what made her popular. I just saw a show. She is still pushing out her stomach and squeezing it but there is less to grab each time I see her.
>>120158
Interesting how one can absolutely lose all control and pack on an incredible amount of weight in a short time, and then somehow be able to abruptly turn it around and begin consistent losing. Can't think off-hand of another example, or even how this is easily possible without some underlying cause such as a serious medical situation. No evidence of that here.
>>120163

>>Interesting how one can absolutely lose all control and pack on an incredible amount of weight in a short time, and then somehow be able to abruptly turn it around and begin consistent losing.

Ever heard of Jonah Hill? The guy straight up goes from ball of fat to scrawny punk in less than a year for the movie roles he gets.
>>120202
True, but not thinking of yo-yo guys at the moment. It is a fact that such swings do really permanently mess up the metabolism, though. Weight loss is temporary, and rebound often ends up leaving you fatter than ever.
is there any way, to download her videos from streamate?
>>121066

she streams on chaturbate

also the extss backdoor vod download url for streamate seems broken now, last time I checked was probably sometime in 2022 though
(308 KB, 2048x1536, 20230527_202015.jpg)
Is her belly size current or from the time she was bigger?
>>121337

She gave up on dieting bro, she's at her biggest right now, she promised us she wasn't so much of a broke attention whore that she needed to sacrifice her health for her stream, but turns out she was wrong. She is definitely actively gaining now.
>>121311 (Cross-thread)
>>121342
I would bet she saw a decline in sales once she announced she was losing and went well fuck I guess my market is bbw fans.
>>121346

Sales? She's primarily a cam model earning tokens, not some OF thot who's reliant on selling vids. Even then her main audience are for her titties, not love handles. Also BBW fans are broke as fuck as evident on this site so it's not like we're paying her car note or electricity.
>>121342
Looking the photo and looking on recordbate show from 10 days ago. She looks 40 pounds lighter. I have no idea wher you getting that she is at her heaviest.
>>121354
>>121342

she's posted to twitter some photos that I think are just reposts from a year ago which may be confusing you/me/us
Just a wondering are there like other feedees or people that we could get into feedism on chaterbate I found like 2
>>121352
this site doesn't mean jack. she was charging 800 tokens to play with her belly. she was making cash as a bbw. I said it before and I said it again. I get its her body but I have zero doubt that the minute she started losing weight she started losing money. no ones paying her to play with a belly she's actively trying to lose or lost. so I can understand that she may have realized no ones checking for her thin any more and decided to gain weight again.

most of her streams are her just lying there. she doesn't seem like a very active person. losing weight and keeping it off takes work. she doesn't seem like shed want to bother with all that. maybe if she kept the money flowing in but she's working to lose weight and losing money? why bother when she made more lying there and gaining? it doesn't make sense.

Im almost expecting her to start gaining again if only because she couldn't stick to her diet but I'm not bothering with her while she's actively trying to lose weight.
>>121342
This is just not correct. She is at least 6 kg smaller than she was last year
For the one asking if she burps, she does in two of her onlyfans videos (beer and try on, dessert stuffing)
>>122446
thanks for that info. are they good burps or are they tiny ones? I've noticed that a lot of models like to say that they can burp but then they make tiny ones that people can barely hear.

also, what is her of? is there anything else good on it?
>>122471
Yeah pretty good ones, specially in the dessert stuffing one.

Her of is sexycreolyta, and there are some longer videos on it ~10 min and shorter ones
Hey guys! Is anybody having trouble with coomer? I can't play vids. Would any of you be based enough to share the 2 vids where she burps? They're both in there. Thanks in advance!
(1.4 MB, 1325x959, weiight.png)
In her last video on OF, she reveal her new weight : 99.7 Kg / 219,9 lbs
Not her heaviest, hope to see gain even more weight !
What's your heaviest weight?
>>123499
Are you talking me? Right now I am 200 pounds and want to be 173. I am just a guy on here.
Bro is Creolyta weight! I thought her biggest weight when she was fatter was that. That's why I asked what was her biggest weight?
>>123554
Damn, so you are retarded and you don't understand sarcasm.
>>123560
He's probably autistic bro
(750 KB, 632x1158, 4dd.png)
>janny wipes the funny
>>123489
We don’t know when that video was for sure.If you look at her only fans and cam she started filming using bright lighting from 8 month ago to now. In all of those she looks much thinner. Only fans seem to have one or two bright (thinner weight.)Then have the older darker camera (Much heavier.) It’s all mixed together. She posts old stuff and new stuff. You can’t get a sense of what going up or down.
Ps. The last pizza vid it’s a vegetable pizza and she looks thinner its also very bright or filtered. The recent weigh is using the darker camera. I would appreciate anyone else who likes figuring things out to tell me what’s up?
>>123489
I might be wrong the new weigh in photo looks like the brighter camera. It’s just very crazy, one update 25 pounds heavier then the next 25 lighter.
>>123751
You're trying to figure out a flippy woman that doesn't speak English. She stated she was going to lose weight and teased her fans that were going to miss her belly. It's her body and her mind. I don't think anyone can reason with her. Just enjoy what you have or will get.
Flippy and does not speak english
Typical romanian
(5.2 MB, 2796x1290, IMG_9705.png)
Stream of 17/04/2022, I think here it’s the biggest i’ve never seen her
>>120260
Could you up this video?
>>124606

That's because she's sticking her gut out and laying on her back. Certain some guy tipped her to act pregnant in that show.
>>121412

maybe if neither gaining nor shrinking is earning her enough money, then it's time to take a dick.