/bbw/

this girl lives like 20 minutes from me. i couldn’t pick her out in a regular walmart crowd tho
OMG! Was she as fat as in the videos?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTY5c05CMTRYS3g=

il upload some more later
>>103137

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVQxVmVtVkNUOHM=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW1sc0R6UWtFN0g=

Might be some dupes. Enjoy! >>103140
One of my favourites, such a shame she left.
She still logs into curvage but i think if she wanted to comeback again it would of happened already
>>103155

Yeah, just another sad case of some asshole doxxing her to her family and making her quit. But if there's any consolation, she still does have a nice set of knockers on her.
I wonder why there's no weight gain compilation of her, in her first videos she was only kind of chubby, by the end she was massive bloated whale
Genuine question; what does everyone see in her?
>>103284
The unproportional belly size and muffin top for me, i haven't seen anyone else with a belly like hers.
>>103284
she has one of the best muffin tops
Does anyone have To The Next Level? I believe it had her final weigh in
>>103284

Unlike a lot of fat girls, her hairstyle actual fits her.
Here's all that I have. Have to say she has one of the best bellies of all the time.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlJT0d0NlVteHdNa1ZPYUE9PQ==
>>103284
She's cute. I can't think of any other way to say it
>>104091
Can you post this in wetransfer please?
>>104146
Too big to wetransfer 8GB
>>104163

ideally what you do is upload the folder to myairbridge so people can see the files, they can still click download and get one big zip, but they can also click the filenames and download just what they want.

pre-zipping for myairbridge isn't needed (it's one of the biggest perks of myairbridge)
I've only ever seen images of this chick but just from that she seems kinda... neurotic. Idk why, really
>>103284
It's odd that she has wide hips but has a flat ass.
>>103077 (OP)
I always got the vibe that she rode the short bus to school
>>104169

oh yeah best of both worlds, zip the photos, let myairbridge zip the videos for people, ideal, cool
>>103284
Idk man. Pretty sure she’s autistic or smthn, based on her room and and the way she acted sometimes. She’s also got that Hank Hill ass.
But I never once doubted that she was into this, and that’s hot as fuck. Her videos just had that sincere, amateur style to them that nobody else has. Like she’d just talk about her day and when someone pointed out how fat she was or whatever. Or the videos themselves would just be stuff that turned her on.
There was no theatrics, no cameraman, and she didn’t treat her audience like a bunch of coombrain wallets she can squeeze enough money out of to afford a fucking studio apartment.
>>103284
Great belly shape and proportions. Outside of the small ass she's shaped like kink art. It's almost like god used kipteitei as a reference when making her.
>>103284
a good drinking partner and maybe she likes hiking and nature and stuff like that
>>104481

Didn't she have a drinking problem at one point?
>>104207
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlJT0d0NlVteHdNa1ZPYUE9PQ==
down already
>>103284
I have a thing for trailer trash
Bump
Reup?