/bbw/

it will still take time. It won't get any better than mochii. Either way, I wish him the best of luck.
Shes a prize D bag. Her last excuse for not gaining was she was getting a fat pussy and it was sweaty. She's so full of shit
>>102634 (OP)
It shouldn't be that hard for her to find a guy in the community if she just talks to ones other than just her customers.
>>102634 (OP)
Honestly. It’s kind of funny impressive she’s found out how to completely milk her fan base by gaining and losing the same 30 lbs. I’ve never paid for her shit, so as somebody with no skin in the game it’s ducking hilarious. It was also extremely predictable unless you have coomer brain thinking “tHiS tiMe iS fOr ReAl”
>>102675
how do these women even get guys? like, how does a guy go about approaching them? I remember back when jessieminx was looking for a man and had put up that application form. I think the man she chose actually ran from her.
>>102698
If you are on feabie, local to them, and moderately good looking it’s easy as hell. The hard part is being local to the hot ones
She just likes the IDEA of getting fat more than the actual eating-of-food needed to fatten herself up. That doesn't make her fake per se, just bad at being a fatass. I think it's clear she has the fetish, but not the appetite.
Ya'll are a bunch of fishwives.
is all of her stuff on onlyfans/patreon or is some PPV? any vids on there? i want the last clip she posted on curvage but curvage's video quality is shite.
I dunno, I’m glad she’s gaining again, it looks incredible on her.
>>102711
lmao, this is a great response and has a lot more brevity and wit than a giant screed about "paying for whores" or whatever else drivel I have to see in every thread.