/bbw/

>>101981
Go to the begging board if you’re not gonna share real vids and not photos this def isn’t enough content
>>101975 (OP)
Nice gain but I wish she would pull the camera back so we can see more or better yet all of her at once instead of extreme closeups.
Fuck that’s hot
>>101995

It's the same damned cross-eyed picture I've been seeing all year. Something new would be nice.
Then go buy something new and post it problem solved, you now see something new :)
Idk why she doesn’t do it for me. She checks all the boxes that like. But I watched some of her videos, and I couldn’t stand her.
Can you please post them
cheers
>>102026
Yeah physically she's the complete package but her videos suck and she seem annoying to be around.
Anyway, here's 7 videos I got: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWZIaXptbEh2M0g
If anybody has anything recent, I'd appreciate it.
I watched her funnel force feeding video, I'll upload it tomorrow, but it really seems like her boyfriend has turned her obese and her voice is so grating
can you drop the vid?
>>102180
I'll upload when the other link expires, I realized somebody already dropped the vids I bought
Anyone have some newer stuff
Reup? Or any new content?
I'm more interested in her shady past. I keep hearing rumors of her being part of the bodybuilding community and getting blacklisted for being a scammer.
Anyone got her newest vid?
>>105708

These rumors are mostly false.
>>105712

>>mostly false.

So there is some truth to it then.
Those charges were dropped
>>105708
Those are partially true. The other rumours are definitely true, however. She’s a bit of a jailbird, for other reasons
Can someone post some vids please.
>>105728
Dropped doesn't equate innocent. It just means they couldn't gather enough evidence to convict her of anything or the person/people accusing her didn't want to go to court.

How many people who beat their spouses have folders full of dropped charges.
>>105865 Innocent until charged, pussy nut. You gonna squirt?
Hey guys, how bout we just shut the fuck up. This thread isnt about bitching, its about getting content.
Any new clips? Or reups?
Hey Guys! Any reups on anything?
Anyone have her videos?
Someone got her new vid?
BUMP
If anyone has the new vid that’d be
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVU42U1c1eE1IbExjV0U9
>>111236
Yes I don't think she has gained any weight in a long time
has anybody seen her last weigh in?
Any new stuff. Or just put any old stuff?
>>113577

I like to eat beautifulgirl's shit.
does anyone have more of her videos im new here