/bbw/

>>101705 (OP)
And why should we care? Are u gonna upload content or not?
>>101705 (OP)
She was one of the worst ive ever seen. No nude content (or hardly any), tits that are different sizes, and shes not even that fat. And when she did get chubbier her face got so fat it looked like she had an reaction or she was chinese
she is also known as Misstres bianca
>>101721
in these 2 videos her face was not swollen
>>101705 (OP)

She's the only woman that I've seen that looked better skinny.
>>101724
believe me brother that in the video "pleasantly plump" she looked very very hot. Only when he weighed 215 pounds did his weight gain well
>>101724
I beg to differ, I think she looked hot as fuck in that 200+ range, and her dialogue was something else.
>>101746
I’m right there with you. She looked like the definition of “blimped up” compared to her old self
>>101746

That's good for you. She still looked busted to me and has a dry personality to match. Then again, she is more known now for her snot and morning dumps videos. Even the only pregnant "sex" video that she did is laughably sad.
>>101746
The sexiest video of her at the time she weighed 200 pounds is "pleasantly plump"
>>101752
the sexiest videos of 2016 which is when she got really fat are "plesantly plump" "bratty fatty" and the one where she tries on her old clothes. I don't remember the name of that video.
download wetransfer files
>>101705 (OP)
>missbiancalux

back back where?

her last clips4sale bbw themed post was june. june isn't recent is she posting more regularly elsewhere? if so where?
Here she is https://twitter.com/SpoiledBianca
She also likes and interacts with the biggest idiot/creep in feedism Milkmerz/Silkevia
Feel like she has a touch of autism or something