/bbw/

>>101517 (OP)
man I wish I knew about her during this pregnancy. I would've ordered a ton of customs.
OMG! Luv that belly. Any similar saggy belly girtls?
>>101562
yes please... more saggy belly girls! we dont see enough posted here
There is only one pic there but she has been posted atleast once before and no lie this pic does not do her justice. To call her a cutie would be an understatement. Don't be so judgemental. She's gorgeous
>>101623
What's her appetite like?
>>101624

I can say within a reasonable degree of certainty that her appetite is large and that her taste in food is excellent and only overshadowed by her craving for cock semen.
You are always as predictable as you are always wrong. You're in my world now, liar.
Wow this is probably the best pregnancy content I've seen
Reup pls missed it
I thought this was a deflated Miss Mara at first šŸ˜Æ
>>101734
her customs were dirt cheap and most of her pregnancy content was just standing there. its a shame she didn't really cash in on this but I don't think she knew that she was sitting on a literal goldmine.
pls reup
Would love a reup as well.
Someone reup it on gofile please!
we need a hero, pls reup
There's a lot to find on coomer aHR0cHM6Ly9jb29tZXIucGFydHkvb25seWZhbnMvdXNlci9taXNzbHVuYW1hZ2lj
>>102040
Jfc those edits are terrible, she needs to just post some normal belly play vids instead of whatever goofy shit she's got going on
>>102040
30 pages of dogshit content.
>>102049
>>102079
thats what bums me out. I want to give her my money but what is up with these edits? and the videos are literally just her standing there. her body is beautiful but her content is horrible.
>>102138
>>102049
>>102079
Shit like this i why I can't stand OF, there's ZERO incentive to put any effort into anything if you're guaranteed money through a subscription, it this where solely on a site like Manyvids or C4S she'd be at rockbottom for completely mediocre content
>>102139
to be fair its the easy way out. with that huge belly she could've made a fortune if people knew about her. https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002315393/Miss_Luna_Magic/ she has a manyvids. its just that no one knew. look at her rate for customs. I can attest that I would have bought one weekly at the very least. Im sure if more people knew about this pregnancy shed have made a fortune but no one knew and her of content is horrible. its much easier to just have a site and stay quiet about it doing whatever they want then to actually market themselves because once the crowds come then they may get asked to do things they don't want to do. clearly she didn't want to do much work so she did this content, thats all there is and now no one wants to sign up for her of.
I actually did order a custom from herā€¦ still waiting. Ordered it like two months before she likely popped
Not to mention after I did order she posted a slew of ā€œno-talkingā€ vids that were 3 minutes each
>>102148
>>102149
on her manyvids? man, I'm sorry. I guess I don't feel so bad about it then. why do these models keep ripping people off? I get that theres temptation to take whatever they may make off of one video and run but wouldn't it make more sense to actually do the work and make a repeat customer?
>>102150

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get my money back, but much appreciated, man. I think she just got lazy, she even told me as much
Damn man that Coomer is a god damn rabbit hole. The edited videos a garbage but there are some nuggets of gold in there. But then you deeper and its just clips of her smoking, or eating, or really old photos of her...
More saggies like her plz
Thank you hero!
possible reup please?
Oh man I do NNN and I miss this? Rip
Anything?
>>103565
Do you have to be such a tard, will you stop posting that in every thread you see
>>104068 so.. was this a real link or no, because it is already down
>>104239

myairbridge links only last 2 days
Possible reup, milord?
Many thanks, sire!
Thank you so much good sire!