/bbw/

This chick is crazy apparently. Has BPD, lied about being pregnant and having cancer, lied on curvage about wanting to become immobile when she's actually losing weight. Avoid.
>>101118
perfect! the crazy ones are the best, looking forward for more content from her if anyone has some to share
>>101118
I'm not trying to marry her I'm trying to jack off to her
what’s with all the bedbug bites on her ass and legs?
>>101276
perhaps she has diabetes?
>>101276
Acne induced by a diet of greasy food and genetic factors is my guess. Even exfoliating the skin and frequent washing sometimes isn't enough.
>>101290
TheBigAssBbw and FatMissT and other huge girls also get these marks. I think it is also related to sugar as
>>101287
Said.

>>101118
We had an intimate chat and she lied about the cancer on clip for me, claiming she didn't want chemo and actually was gaining weight from the tumor (lol). Once she got lip fillers I was turned off. She needs God
I think the same thing to myself every single day except about most models and most users on this site. huh... A chick gets pregnant and wants to be congratulated even though she unwilling to make content during her pregnancy that includes preg related content or hardcore. It's an upside down, topsi tury, absurde type of site where comments may be deleted for having opinions that are considered toxic or insulting. It wasn't always that way though, and I wouldn't bet on things getting better anytime soon either since thanks to the internet many of these issues have been exagerated proportionally and artificially or synthetically perpetuated socially to an unnessecary global degree of standing, and well that's politics for you. Make sure you vote correctly though. Or don't. You know..... if you're going to vote incorrectly.
>She needs God

This entire site (myself included) does lmao
Does she have any full nude content?
>>101471
she charges 24€ for a nude titty pic
>>101508
Another overpriced chick.. Sad.. I saw her in town a couple of times, but haven't seen her in a while, not sure if she moved, don't follow her social media anymore
bump
>>101608
Did many TikTok's with rapper @schwesta.ewa and now is about to get wls sponsored by @schwesta.ewa in turkey :( as she never supported geparkes/pinkbubblepiggy's message to young women with body positivity and stuff :/
She is a really fishy individual, she lied about being pregnant, she lied about being in a relationship with another influencer on tiktok since she started making videos on there, I personally wouldnt buy anything from her or support her at all since she only does the content for a quick money grab.
>>104497
I heard she used to get a lot of hate on other social media, so maybe she's compensating..
Idgaf about the drama. Just came here to jack off. Somebody drop stuff, all the stuff from the old thread got wiped off my computer
>>104674
No more new stuff she got weight loss surgery
>>104821
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFGLweWS/
Magen Op is german for stomach operation, which in her case combined with what she says I'm the vid 100% confirmed her getting wls. What I find strange however is the lack of post surgery updates, all tough i might be just too impatient lol
Stuff from her Onlyfans got put on Coomer, nothing crazy though.
>>104497
jeez. that's almost one tenth of the lies some of the other models like creampuff have told. people just keep buying their stuff regardless. in this community a model can stomp a kittne and laugh about it and people will still buy their shit. get WLS surgery though ? game over lol
>>104854
Yeah, but I honestly wonder if she'll address the wls on her only fans or just hide it for a while and then quit all together?