/bbw/

I could not download then either
Isn't this the same group of torrents from almost a decade ago? I swore I've seen these videos passed along a dozen times across different boards and sites.
(6.0 MB, 600x338, stewart-basketball-reaction.gif)
> Fuck yeah new S31 thread!
> Posts single picture
> "Hey guys how do I download ten year old torrents with no seeds?"

How the fuck do you people do it?
The edenn one is legit right now over 20% done.
>>100498
Yeah I've tried downloading that one but it usually lags out, I hope you share a folder after this
>>100498
What about Nutty, Karamella, Edenn & Desiree?
Since no one explains the rules for this thread, Let me explain the rules for this Thread.
#1 Feel free to request anything
#2 Contribute anything
#3 Make a new Stuffer31 Thread if this thread gets bumplocked.
#4 Use Mega, Google Drive, MyAirBridge or anything to contribute and upload what you got.
S31 is sad AF now. Just a shadow of what it used to be. He screwed over and alienated all the best models and they left a long time ago. I don’t recognize anybody on there anymore
(95 KB, 1200x782, j8CkDpH.jpg) (62 KB, 1200x800, fSc6K23.jpg)
>>101010
Pretty much, there's legit no one there anymore, Edenn and Nutty were the only ones I liked
>>100970
I'd be interested in Catarine. And i have lots of others to contribute.
Anyone got any Edenn clips?
>>101010

He's targeting Colombians and random fat/pregnant women in his neighborhood now.

>>101019

Nutty only came back because she was pregnant and needed the money, while Edenn had personal/health issues that caused her to dip.

Most women were only there to make a quick buck and leave. Or they realized that they could do this fetish independently .
Here's some S31 stuff I have. It would be very appreciative if the files from the Edenn torrent were uploaded

Edenn:
aHR0cHM6Ly9lYXN5dXBsb2FkLmlvL20vdnlqbGxh

Aileen:
aHR0cHM6Ly9lYXN5dXBsb2FkLmlvL20vcGVqdGIy

Julie:
aHR0cHM6Ly9lYXN5dXBsb2FkLmlvL20vNDU2N3c2
I only want Sherly stuff, I don't care what happened to her, I just want the videos, can't even get that stuff from EMP
Update on the Edenn one. 46.3% done.
thanks
If anyone has honney clips like towards her biggest that would be much appreciated
>>101048
>Nutty only came back because she was pregnant and needed the money, while Edenn had personal/health issues that caused her to dip.
I understood that but I didn't. I mean I had some favorites like lana ashley, karamella, sherly and aileen. lana ashley and kimberly marvel are the reason many people now have a burping fetish. karamella quit while she was ahead. sherly and aileen kept on until they got that huge preggo looking belly that almost looked unhealthy. sherly was clearly enjoying herself. aileen looked stuffed and depressed in every video. edenn came in pregnant which was awesome. sadly she didn't do that much while pregnant nor did she burp a lot. theres a burping comp of her on spankbang that isn't even three minutes long. edenn got huge. edenn left for personal reasons. when most women leave for personal reasons thats it. thats a wrap. they're gone. for some reason that I do not understand she came back. >>101019 she was even bigger than when she was pregnant but noticeably ill. I mean it was as if she were struggling to film a video. she did talk about what was wrong with her but I won't lie. I forgot most of it. I listened but I was blown away by just how massive her gut was. then she disappeared for good. I have yet to see any good models on stuffer since then. I think nadya mostly quit and what happened to layla?
>>101081
Layla made her own site that somehow manages to be S31 in how it functions
>>101081

>>I think nadya mostly quit and what happened to layla?

You're definitely wrong on Nadya. She did quit the site, but now she has her own site, Onlyfans, Curvage, and is bigger than ever. And the same applies to Layla minus Curvage.

Also, all of the women that left aren't lifers to gaining weight. All of them were slim women who needed to make some easy cash. So of course when the first inconvenience of weight gain occurs, they're going to dip. And in Aileen's case, when a typhoon hit her hometown, she had to leave and never come back.
Catarine is the hottest model on that site right now
>>101114

That's not saying much when there's barely a dozen active women at one time. The site is so broken that you can't even access some of the older profiles anymore.
>>101126
Much of the old stuff is now gone. I guess it is because of server disk space but that stuff was much better than that from nowadays.
(114 KB, 640x480, 480P_600K_214903442.mp4_snapshot_04.19_[2022.11.06_15.12.19].jpg) (106 KB, 640x360, K.O Black top.mp4_snapshot_01.44_[2022.11.06_15.11.11].jpg) (129 KB, 640x360, K.O Purple shorts.mp4_snapshot_01.16_[2022.11.06_15.10.53].jpg) (151 KB, 640x360, K.O Tight Shirt and Booty Shorts.mp4_snapshot_01.05_[2022.11.06_15.10.37].jpg) (33 KB, 320x240, Sexy Pregnant Dance.mp4_snapshot_00.03_[2022.11.06_15.14.03].jpg)
>>101132

Too bad most of that stuff is unwatchable now. Granted a lot of it was around the late 00s-early 2010s, the cameras a lot of those women were garbage.

Iroincally despite being in a poorer country, Aileen and the other asians had a better quality camera than a lot of the American/canadian women. Brazilian footage holds up pretty well too.
Anyone got Thai Pregnant video where she dance on a stool? Or is that video of it gone forever?
>>101171

Gone forever. Her page got wiped out too.
also looking for sherly stuff if anyone has!
>>101202

Here's some Sherly stuff I got

aHR0cHM6Ly9lYXN5dXBsb2FkLmlvL20vdXRneGNm
>>101191
DRAT! Well, R.I.P to that and all the Stuffer31 videos that are forever lost. Wish they can be seen again, also, what are sets that has 1 video and photos? Like Karamella Black Dress Expansion 1 Vidoe 36 Photos. Or Nutty Milks and Undies 1 Video 35 Photos. Or Even Aileen Preggo Dress Snapping 1 Video 53 Photos. How do I get those types of Sets?
Can anyone give me some Honney or Pattie videos? I can share some Nutty when I return home.
>>101213

By signing up to the site. The photos are free to view, but the videos aren't. Which I mean, 9/10 the videos were leaked eons ago and are readily available elsewhere for free. If you value the photos then I guess it's worth signing up for them.
anyone got juliroxx? she's really been gaining.
More Sherly vids pretty please
>>101259
Thanks man. Much appreciated

>>101242
Where should I be looking for videos? Generally googling "stuffer 31" or "s31" + model name doesn't get me anything useful.
My request for Lianne and Diane please
>>101108
I meant they quit as in they quit stuffer. I know nadya is doing far better but I always thought layla branched off on her own stuffer owned site. in fact iirc she was one of the first to do it and he even linked to her page.
>>101132
>>101191
>>101213
how did he run out of server space? his site was $60/mnth for years and this is back when that was asking a lot out of anyone. now I see he dropped is rates but I don't know. maybe the damage is already done and no one wants any parts of his page any more. I see he's lost all of his good models and without the archives there isn't much to offer.
>>101297
Are you sure the archives are gone? I was going to resub for old Cutie content next time I had the dish but if that's all gone...
Does anybody have luxnoir?
>>101326
>101326
thank you so much
>>101326
i downloaded the wetransfer files but they seem to be in document format rather than an actual zip file?
>>101342
You have to join them with a program like 7zip
(86 KB, 1532x846, Screenshot (40).png)
Hey Im the one whos been trying to download the edenn stuff. Wanted to bring up that it has been a week since the last seed showed up and wanted some help if there is any settings to find seeds faster. Here is the progress on the edenn stuff to show I'm not BS anyone.
>>101345 yeah i tried that too but i keep getting told by the program that it "cannot open archive". is there a specific setting i need to choose to extract it with 7zip? sorry to bother
>>101326
Based anon. Crysta was always my favorite.
>>101372
go into z-7ip. highlight the .001 file then go to file scroll down to combine and it will join al the parts into a .zip file.
>>101396 do you know how to do it for ios
>>101204
WHY did you upload PHP files?
how about, and hear me out, the uploader doesn't upload .001 files like a retard
Anyone have Mila?
>>101442
Sorry, can't hear you over all the hot videos I'm enjoying.
>>101442
I found that winrar just took care of it automatically since I had all the files in the download directory. Not difficult.
>>101259 "cannot open file as archive" How do I fix that?
Does anyone have big cutie Jacki? Thanks
cutie made some good stuff as well but i hope someone shares her stuff at some point
anyone has Cambria vids?
any of the newer stuffer31 girls like Rhea or pregnant nutty?
>>101600

I have a pregnant Nutty video, but this site is being ass right now and autobanning me everytime I post a link.
Does anybody have and crysta rozetta videos?
Thank you. I didn't see those links .
Any Farrah?
>>101574
Bump for Cambria stuff - by far the sexiest model I've come across in the bbw scene.

Last I heard (years, years ago) she quit modeling and lost weight due to being pre-diabetic or sth. If anyone has info on what became of her plz share.
Since there hasnt been anyone sharing videos, here is an assortment of S31 vids.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUhqWUFXRkQ1cFI=
Any one got lorelei videos
>>102006
Wow! How had i not heard fo her before??? It is a real shame she wasn't active longer.
Any one have jonie
Anyone has alisa?
>>101353
What's the progress on this?
>>102066
At this point, I don't know if it will ever finish. Whoever had this hasn't had it up since the beginning of the month. 0% has been downloaded since the last update I made.
Does anyone have any of the newer sherly videos?
Anyone got brooklyn?
>>101326

If someone can reup Crysta on gofile I would love it.
Anybody have any Alice?
Does anyone remember paysee?
All her stuff is gone now.
Does anyone have some Tenderbelly?
(Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian)
How can I download some vids in Stuffer31?
I have like 6 vids of Kianny that I would like to share, just looking for Naomi
>>101326
Can I get a re-up?

>>101351
I like her too. You got the stuffing videos she did with her sister?
(9.4 MB, 1280x720, Como usar a internet.mp4)
>>102647
>How can I download some vids in Stuffer31?
Cara, você é muito preto, não é possível, entre na bosta do site antes de dizer algo.
Salve, anão! Anão é irmão. Baseado N.. 1500chan adentrando no bbwchan.
Aqui vai um tutorial para você, também.
does anyone have a aileen stuffer31 mega or something?
>>102985
I really appreciate the re-up, but is there any way you could put it into a mega or something of the like? I know I'm coming across as a choosy beggar right now, but I really don't feel comfortable opening the download you sent. Nothing personal, I'm just overly cautious when it comes to things like this.
(51 KB, 798x1200, mini-DSC_4239.JPG) (3.2 MB, 640x480, Stuffer31 -- Video Store 11_H264-848x480.mp4) (67 KB, 798x1200, mini-DSC_4356.JPG) (59 KB, 1200x798, mini-DSC_2737.JPG)
>>103081
I tried putting on mega and the files corrupted, didn't uploaded even 1/3.
For putting on another platform, I can't, you will need to trust me or wait for another one to upload on other site.
Also, I didn't understand, the WeTransfer an MyAirBridge are the same thing as anonfiles, you I can't see the detailed files the other is sharing.

Images related, there are only things like these there.
>>103129
Não precisa se desculpar, isso serve como aprendizado para você pesquisar e ir além do que oferecem a você.
>>103132
Brasilero puto, le vamos a ganar si nos cruzamos en el mundial.
>>102985
i downloaded it and my computer wouldnt run the file
JAJSJAJSJADJ mal, les vamos a romper la cola en el mundial dea
Someone seriously needs to post Catarine. She is honestly better than most models here including Candii Kayn.
>>104109
Agreed. The Brazilians in general where the best models on that site. Most people on BBWchan have pedestrian taste sadly
>>104144

>> Insults other people's taste while projecting his own

bUT BrAZILliANS wEre tHE BesT.
Crystal reup please in gofile
Anyone got Julie vids
Anyone got Julie vids
Ya'll should really upload some shit here lol

aHR0cHM6Ly9lYXN5dXBsb2FkLmlvL20vbHJvaTkw
Who has Catarine?
>>104561

It's nothing but shit now. All of the good models left, the new ones aren't cutting it. And it's been the same files being shared over and over again for the last decade. Unless you miss the first dozen content drops, there's really nothing else.
Does anyone have more Julie public vids? She legit looks pregnant like wtf
>>104144
I miss Mandy and Kimmy so much
(188 KB, 1510x922, Screenshot 2022-12-17 082343.jpg)
Whats the best downloader to pull it from their site so i can share it with you monsters
>>104930
crack internet download manager (IDM) that shit can download anything
Honestly you should just be able to right click the grey area outside the video player and and get the video link from the page source
>>105151
Anon Delivers! Thank you!
Anyone got Julie vids
Just a heads up, Nutty's pregnant content dropped down to $5 a video. A lot of retired model videos go down in price over time.
Is there any weight gain progression videos? (any model is fine by the way).
>>105731

Not really. You have comparison videos of before and after but that's it.
>>105726

Actually, it looks like a he slashed the prices on a lot of retired content. Julie's videos from she was at her biggest are $10-$15 a vid now.
anything from sherly?
Anyone got other Catarine videos?
Did Carol quit?
I find it weird that nobody ever has content from Sammy. She's the only Asian on s31 that makes normal content instead of just weirdly smiling at the camera for 10 minutes, followed by another 5 minutes of photograph poses while someone takes photographs.
>>106153

Sammy's honestly boring and has nothing really going for her body type wise. Yeah she's fat, but she's nowhere huge as Sherly was, nor looked 9 months pregnant like Aileen and Julie. Not to mention she's been there for almost 7 years and reached her peak ages ago.
has anyone ever figured out how to like "crack" stuffer31?
anyone have anything from cutie? feels like her content is especially hard to come by
>>106310
Yup, and kinda boring. She stayed almost the same size throughout her 'carreer' and did repetitive content
>>106315
her largest was about a year before she quit
>>106315
i was a big fan of her pov stuff, like the college gain videos
it's criminal how much content Catarine puts out and how much she has put on and not much of it being shared

she's chunking up real nice
>>106553

Stop beating around the bush. If you want her videos just ask.
Anyone has some krystle, pretty please?
Anyone have any Edenn clips?
Does anyone have any content or clips from Martina and Gretta Please
anyone got vids from cutie?
Does anybody still have the Naomi collection that's been posted on here a few times? I had it, but deleted it to save harddrive.
Can someone upload some krystle?
Mabby, Anne, and Anne & Friends' videos are gone from the site but not their profiles.

Does anyone know what happened?
>>108684

The site crapped out when they tried to upload new videos. Give it a day or two and it'll be back to normal.
This is not a drill, the site is broken and some of the videos are free. I'm currently on Carol's page ripping some videos.
Does anyone have videos of GeminiInky please
If you upgrade your free membership to a paid one do you have access to all of stuffer31s models full videos and pictures?
Anyone have any videos of Marietess? She's got to be the sexiest model on the pathetic broken site these days
Anybody have any Julie force feeding videos?
>>109070

???? She looks like all the other generic looking Asians there that aren't Aileen, Julie, or Sherly. Also wtf is up with her makeup. It looks like someone slapped her in the face with a handful of flour.
>>108975 any progress on those vids?
Can someone please share Sammy's videos?
(I would apreciate gladly if anyone has her vore videos)
Does anyone have GeminiInky videos please, I couldn't find them anywhere else.
Has anyone managed to get the free Kristinaseal videos on her Instagram?
>>109142

Aileen looked pregnant with the linea nigra line, sherly looked like the stay puft marshmallow man and... wait I just reread your comment. Yeah her makeup is whack but I think she's got the best body on the site, great legs, boobs, soft belly but doesn't look disproportionate. Anne's profile just disappeared too. but the site has been even more of a shit show than usual lately.

Anyway I take it nobody here really has any videos theyre willing to share
Anyone have Catarine?
Does anyone have Pattie videos?
anyone got the edenn videos?
Does anyone have anything from Cambria?
>>110119
Whoever had posted the original torrents has not bothered to share them since November. It has been at 86% since then with little hope of getting them complete.
Does anyone have Mabby or GeminiInky content please I searched I couldn't find any videos of them both
Could someone create a coomer for Kristinaseal she has an olnyfans
Anyone have Catarine?
Any one has full set of Aileen please
edenn reup? please
can i get uuuuuuhhhhhhh large beg?
This thread fucking sucks it's literally just begging with fuck all being posted
>>112431
Literally every thread.
>>112431
Yes, sadly it's out of control and the worthless ass mods won't do anything about it. But then again, CP threads sit around for hours so I'm not surprised.
Anyone have any Edenn vids ? Like vids that have rarely been seen before ?
I have some Edenn vids that I haven’t seen around here or anywhere as of recently. I will share if I see someone else willing to do the same
>>112504
No trading bitch. Read the rules.
I think it's safe to say Carol quit tbh.
It is>>112771
When to download app user the search bar code?
>>112763

That was made clear when her last two videos are free. Sexy Popcorn and Big Lunch 22.

And for those who'll ask how to download them, just a 3rd party extension or something.
Would anyone mind posting some Tenderbelly?
Anyone have any Edenn clips?
>>101351
Can someone re-up krystle
any cutie vids?
Does anyone have anything involving Crysta? She was always a favorite of mine.
I’ll share some edenn that I haven’t seen posted anywhere else if we get some edenn content going up in here
>>114982

Either post the videos or fuck off.

And the rest of you bums quite bumping the thread with begging. Nothing's been shared since December, yet you idiots keeping begging.
>>114988
do not blame the beggar for begging. it is all he has. he begs so that he might one day be granted a holy grail by his fellow man and that it may inspire him, too, to deliver a grail to beggars, doing good unto good.

that said, trading is for hoes. either post it or don't say anything
>>114989

I call B.S since most people can afford a $5 video, and almost all of them are too selfish to return the favor of sharing content.

You need to stop defending these fair-weathered moochers.
Anyone have any Amy old videos/content?
>>101259
Can you please reupload them?
or can anyone else upload the lacey vids.
I've been looking for them for months
>>115743 tried recovering them but the files came empty idk why they were in my recycle bin
>>115748
fug. that sucks, I hope someone else can upload them
guys anybody has Julie content? She was the best!
>>115936
There is a lot of her stuff on spankbang
Does anyone have video of mabby newbie she is getting fatter
anyone have honney's stuff?
(1.9 MB, 1841x1027, Screenshot 2023-05-03 203226.png) (2.2 MB, 1848x1035, Screenshot 2023-05-03 203138.png)
Does anyone know who the girl with the white top is?
I am pretty sure she is one of the stuffer31 girls, but I am not sure who she is.
In case anyone is interested, I have the full video where the screenshots are from, you can get it here for free:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ag5nSyTqgYG8a5MzoNK9YbDy9oVm1jUS/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s47YryeRrlFy-urU_f6R-MV_bKeqRljl/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v-BWf6xVr4V9D5FSLwg7W--5L6q8W1wo/view?usp=sharing
>>119233
Thank you <3
>>119229 Do you have any more Sheryl vids?
Sherly*
Hi, someone have some aileen vids, that aren't frequently shared on other sites?
>>119229
I am 80% sure the white top gir is Nutty
Anyone got the burp contest revenge video with Crysta & Rozetta ? I'll upload what I have after I make the Web Transfer file but if anyone has it'll be nice
guys anybody has Lacey content?
>>119516
I have lots but I'm not sure what would be an efficient way to upload it
Can anyone upload a zip with tenderbelly content.
Anyone got anything from Rhea, she's so huge
>>119540
please upload them. i need to coom
Guys does anyone still have Edenn collections pls?
>>119874
I had made the Edenn thread and it got deleted while I was working on the Web transfer link for it so I gave up on it and deleted it because the admins kept deleting it
>>119875
So there is not a way to have the content ?
>>119878
Someone can try to make it all I know is I’m not taking time to do it again because they deleted it twice.
>>119879
Can't you literally just post it here in this thread?
>>119875
>>119879
why were you making a separate thread in the first place???
>>119875

any opening post in any thread that doesn't contain content is against the rules and should be deleted.

create your filehoster link before hitting submit to create the thread
Anyone have Edenns weekend stuffing part 2? It looks like her best video but $50 is ridiculous
Can anyone upload lacey videos?
Someone knows why on Tina's profile it says that the last update was on 14th May of this year? It is a bug?
>>120228
Yes it’s a bug, it’s been happening for months.
>>120236
bug or feature?

porn sites that are dead used to update their dates for years to sucker people into a 1month sub to find out they'd already seen all the content 3 years ago
Can someone just post photos set lianne
>>102986
Acabou a alimentação da colher, anão
edenn stuff anyone?
Eden was honestly a great stuffer. Wished she pushed to layla/ mochii big
Edenn was the worst stuffer in that she had the stomach capacity of a mouse but she’s one of the sexiest ladies to hit the scene and she had great energy and personality. Shame how it ended
>>120625
>>120622

She had throat and digestive issues that prevented her to gain towards the end. Why do you think her voice was raspy and she couldn't eat sweets?
Ah I didn’t realise but that would explain her voice. Poor lady, hope she’s doing well.

Although to be fair she seemed to be gaining pretty steadily, but I can see why that was take the fun out of it
>>120667
Iirc,she had throat surgery or something right?
Anyone have a Zip with Farrah or Alisa vids?
does anyone have lacey vids?
Has anyone got some of Julie’s more recent work?
Anyone have some videos of Honney and Kimmy from stuffer31 when they were at their fattest?
Anyone have more of caterine?
Anyone have literally anything?
Hello, does anyone have Naomi content?
Could someone reup Cambria?