/bbfurries/

>>9400
Where this video come from and are there more videos like it?
Any more gorer
keep thread alive
>>9411
There was a dub/voice-over for this comic that disappeared a while back. Does anyone happen to have it?
Any new art
>>16988
Where did you find this?
>>16997
Nametaken0 on fur affinity
(1.5 MB, 2071x1599, 74BAF11C-DBE0-4C6E-B2E3-875796CF6EA5.png)
Hi there, owner of Gorer here, I’m glad you Anons like her so much so here’s a wip of something coming up soon. Also if you have any questions about here feel free to ask me.
>>17039
How does she keep coming back after exploding?
>>17039
Omg I never thought you would ever come here but it is an honour to see you here :)
Can someone finish gorer almighty feast?
>How she comes back. Gorer’s soul is some what attached to the magic ruby she has in her belly button, she reforms (although as a skinny version of herself) close to it after a while.

bruh
Sadly the artist’s farm burnt down and they had to find a new line of work, and have been trying to recoup there life since.
Bump.
Creator Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Anyone get any?
Bump
(2.2 MB, 7441x2946, BF42016A-8B50-45EA-8C33-DB31FAF16C31.png)
Hi ya, owner again, dropping off a ref sheet I commissioned for Gorer yesterday. (About time I actually got one of those for being the first oc I made)
Hope you guys enjoy
Art by owlwizard
>>23747
How does she look thin normal size or is this her usual size?
Gorer’s main size is the one in the reference as that is where she is at in the time line in my head.

The thin size is what she looked like before the ruby influenced her bulk up.

It’s safe to assume every wg sequence and comic where she goes boom are all there own separate time line branch, but I’m almost got a full backstory writing up for her.
Just to let people know I’m currently looking at artists that can sculpt 3D model that can be printed off with a 3D printer.

I will then release the file for everyone to be able to print there own one off if the want.

The reference I got recently will be the base of what the model will look like.
Does Gorer do vore?
Gorer definitely does vore
>>23958
Will there be a sequence of Gorer in another universe who does weight gain purely from consuming people whole?
Sure, when I got the dosh for it lol
(2.8 MB, 2483x3669, 73C5E564-183B-464B-841C-1C612FA094B6.jpeg)
Found this fan art of Gorer but don’t know who the artist it, if you come across this thread I would like to say thank you for drawing her, love the detail!
Bump
Probably my favorite character that gets commissioned alot cause I find greedy bbw wolf barbarian who often gets her comeuppance to be extremely hot.

The guy who made her has good taste
>>26353
Thanks mate! You have great taste for liking her too!
>>26696
No prob, got any more plans for her in the future? I'd love to see some more stuff involving braps, that one animation of her becoming massive is my favorite
>>17039
In alot of the art involving her she is portrayed as extremely merciless and cruel, a women who kills and eats people without much guilt (I mean she is a barbarian for a reason).

I was wondering if she has (or had) a softer, more kind side? Is it possible to for someone to love her without becoming her lunch and for her to love them back?
>>26740
Will definitely get more in the future, no doubt about that, she is the first oc I made so she is very special to me!
>>26742
She is definitely a horrible character by design so I’m going to say no to her being kind, she only treats those useful to her slightly better
>>26906
I see, guess that just makes all the times that fatass explodes even more satisfying. I wonder if there will ever be a scenario where she gets a taste of her own medicine and gets domed
>>26912
It would take some one pretty strong to do that! Heheh
Hi ya guy’s
Just to let you all know I have got a commission in the works for a 3D printable model of Gorer.
I should have a wip of it by the 16th of dec.
I hope everyone enjoys it when it’s finished, I will also make it free to download.
I do have this one question. Why is the gem in her belly button? and every time it pops out she ends up exploding. what does that gem do?
>>27900
It’s the gem that grants gorer her powers, invulnerability and Demi-god strength but it gives her un an unending hunger.

Without the gem she becomes mortal again and the gem usual pops out due to all the pressure from all she eats inside her. Her then mortal body can’t handle all the food inside her and she go boom.
>>27904
does she come back to life if the gem goes back in her or how did she get back to life if everyone else draws her?
>>27909
Every death is non canon, I just like that so I get it for sequences
>>28003
noice. it's like she cheats death over an over dose of food. (after the explosion I mean)
haha
scary wolf lady go pop

It looks great and I want to know how it will be in color!
>>29250
Sadly no there will not be a colour model as this will be for a 3D printer, I’ll be painting it myself once printed tho
I have a totally strange theory about gorer And it is that she would actually be that the ruby ​​that leaves her invulnerable is a curse oh a relic stolen from some sacred town although that would be a little crazy of me although it reminds me too much of the soul crystals from the video game Skyrim Although it reminds me too much of other video games How dark souls and gothic fantasy with that theme
>>29337
It is a cursed item that’s for sure, and where it came form no one really knows, Gorer found it on a box on a merchant caravan she raided, the box was bound in chains.
>>29516

Lmfaooo holy shit bro just retire. I can't believe you wrote that on these boards

I'm sorry for saying that theory, I was just curious about the character, but someone else explained it to me better, a thousand apologies
>>29521
Hey no worries man, nothing is truly set in stone, I do think people ideas are usually better than mine hehe
>>29518
I beg your pardon?
>>29524
Don't listen to him dude.
(170 KB, 874x1280, gorer.jpeg)
Drew up this simple piece of Gorer in appreciation of you creating such a charming character, Shy! This is my first proper attempt at anthro art so sorry if she looks a little rough around the face. Gorer is just absolutely perfect for Fats and bursting! The 3d model looks stellar too, the artist did an incredible job there! Heres to hopefully many more instances of this bloated bandit getting big, and going boom!
>>29632
Thanks man! Love the pic! I’m so glad people really like Gorer, and for a first attempt it came out really nice, thank you so much!
>>27904

Neat to hear the canon on this. Honestly, I always assumed the hunger was her and the gem just made it (temporarily) sustainable. Easier to keep eating when your invulnerability stops the pain of a stomachache from reaching you.
>>29640
One day I’ll get round to writing up a full origin and bio on her. I have a little thing but nothing grand atm
Saved
Saved it
Stop reviving this thread you stupid nigger
>>29697
Have you ever considered some random kind and beautiful wolf woman finding the red jewelry after gorer died again but it gradually started changing her to act and behave like gorer until she started to physically look like gorer until the jewel completely transforms her into gorer revived?
>>29276
Do you think you'll be putting this into vrchat?