/bbfurries/

(106 KB, 640x635, IMG_3521.jpeg)
So, around 2020-2021, I stumbled across another Steamed Hams meme, but this time, it starred two anthro dogs, a police officer German Shepherd in place of Chalmers and an overweight husky/malamute in the place of Skinner. If I remember correctly, Krusty Burger was replaced by something along the lines of “Blimp Burger” or “Blimp Dog”.

Furthermore, when I made a Deviantart account in 2022, I remember stumbling upon this guy’s artwork, and I don’t really remember much from it aside from a variation of “She/he wants to order” and the German Shepherd walking with another anthro dog in front of him(a female) as she eats something that causes her to get fatter.

Other things:

-The husky-malamute MIGHT’VE been a mad scientist

-I remember in the little intro ditty of the Steamed Hams animation that the German Shepherd was inflated.

-One of the artist’s other videos showcased the husky/malamute unconscious with bloodshot eyes with anime music in the background

I tried asking on r/fatfurs but I got no results.

If anyone knows the video, I would appreciate being sent the link to it or at least the name of it, or maybe even just the artist.

(Obviously image has no relation, I just needed it to post.)
>>72832
Pure fucking cringe. Why did you want to see this?
>>72859
What are you, 5?
>>72859
Well, at least I liked the premise. Did you?