/bbfurries/

(113 KB, 1000x563, IMG_1926.jpeg)
Hey does anyone have his full comics like the pest control
Good of you to leak this anon, but wow, how underwhelming a reveal that was after all this time. I also forgot how much of an irredeemably raging bitch Hetty was. It's pretty clear the "comic" ie the single page panel with a bunch of exposition smeared all over it, was spinning its wheels by this point. You can only stretch a fetish comic so far before the gaps start to show and Faf didn't learn this lesson with Pest Control either.

Ya gotta give people likeable and interesting characters that the audience will engage with in and root for, even when they're not switched on with doing the "fun" thing. Without that emotional connection and investment from the audience, the shallowness becomes all too apparent over a protracted period. That's what it's about at the end of the day when it comes to marrying fetish and longform comics: sexy and engaging characters being effective agents to the plot that has been built around them
(93 KB, 800x450, 20240809_111643.jpg)
>>71346
What content contain that link bc is lost now

Also i'm interested to see all to the current pages of the 3d remake of camping comic
>>71346
Could you reupload this?
>>71353
Soo what was it, anyways?
Not the same upload as before, but something a little more different: wanna see what faf's been working on for close to a year? https://dropmefiles.com/mpy6r

Warning: it's close to a gig in size for a 90-second clip which has been the fruits of 9 months of labour I have been told.

Not to dunk on the guy in their creative endeavours of something that he's clearly proud of ("better than the professionals" to apparently quote faf), buuut it does smack of a boondoggle or white elephant, attempting to punch above one's weight so. Maybe his grandkids will be able to finish the rendering and complete his legacy. (I joke, faf will never have kids)
Will anyone have their content, from subscribeestar? That is where its at now and only
>>71353
It's weird how that does not look any related to the vore camp comic he was doing, also she supposed to be the same fox girl being the same clothing i guess? But she looks now ugly.
Anyone have the Mick's quests comics? I've been looking for them for years
>>71376
>>71353
>>71346
Bump of interest for a reupload
Even if it's crap I'm interested to see what this guy has been up to after alienating his entire audience
>>71512
>>71346
>>71353
Holy shit I never thought I'd see the day this leaked. Please anons can we get a reup
Just thinking about faf's inevitable freak out over another leak makes me all giddy.
>>71516
Since they aren't availble for purchase and it's on the leak of a paid-up and subscribed member, the act has all the weight of lending out an old DVD. Any claims to piracy or thievery are laughable at this point.
>>71516
Dudes the man, thank you!
This is seriously unreal I never thought these would surface to see the light of day.
>>71518
I don't know if I'd say its the same as lending out an old DVD, but I will definitely agree that the lack of availability to even obtain through purchasing pretty much completely voids any attempt at complaining.

That being said, piracy and leaks is part of the cost of business when you sell digital goods, and the sheer level of disconnect faf had for this concept (and his subsequent public freakouts) is HILARIOUS.
(96 KB, 1698x517, fafhasntlearnedadamnthing.png)
>>71519
Well you be pleased to know that faf hasn't changed one bit. He absolutely refuses to learn from past mistakes or reflect on how his own behaviour has effectively made his name mud. I wouldn't support the guy even now.

Context for the pic, a Hungarian fan wanted to translate some of faf's old comics and faf was, well, "faf" about it.
(4 KB, 450x84, comment.png)
>>71520
What is ironic is that if he wasn't a total fucking nutcase and just lived with the inevitable fact of piracy, he would honestly be really successful.

Despite the fact that his "stories" are godawful, his art and understanding of the fetish is honestly amazing. And plus, who is in competition? ViroVeteruscy?
>>71516
Fuck him for making a cuckold comic disguised as a wg comic. I can’t tell you how much I despise cuckoldry.
>>71522
Agreed.
For what it's worth, though, I think it adds to comedic aspects of it, its just so perfect: terrible character doing terrible stuff while being a terrible person.
>>71521
The funny thing is, think what you will of Viro's skills, he's definitely more of a viable commercial success comparitively by just not being a raging dickhead about things.
Is the comic finished? Did the link include all the pages?
(53 KB, 749x422, pest_control__042_by_fafcomics2_dd8rzaa-375w-2x.jpg) (64 KB, 749x422, pest_control__043_by_fafcomics2_ddbanpa-375w-2x.jpg) (67 KB, 749x422, pest_control__044_by_fafcomics2_ddcogpf-375w-2x.jpg) (70 KB, 749x422, pest_control__045_by_fafcomics2_ddcogwr-375w-2x.jpg) (58 KB, 749x422, pest_control__046_by_fafcomics2_ddfod7c-375w-2x.jpg) (65 KB, 749x422, pest_control__047_by_fafcomics2_ddhdyq8-375w-2x.jpg)
(61 KB, 749x422, pest_control__057_by_fafcomics2_de1aao5-375w-2x.jpg) (65 KB, 749x422, pest_control__058_by_fafcomics2_de3pi5g-375w-2x.jpg) (70 KB, 749x422, pest_control__059_by_fafcomics2_de3pike-375w-2x.jpg) (60 KB, 749x422, pest_control__060_by_fafcomics2_de6739f-375w-2x.jpg) (64 KB, 749x422, anthro_comics_furry_gain_softvore_stuffing_vore_we_by_fafcomics2_de673hi-375w-2x.jpg) (55 KB, 749x422, fafcomics_pc_062_by_fafcomics2_de6fl9w-375w-2x.jpg)
>>71534
I completely agree, I mean I am definitely not a massive fan of Viros art, or weird card game tangents, but frankly - it doesn't really matter, because he is nice guy who creates something that very, very few suppliers - and rakes in a lot of money as a result
That really is how it does end?

Man, faf fumble all his good shit himself, vore camp did also end so badly?
>>71517
Appreciate it!
>Last page is dated 2017
Did Hetty ever get finished? This shit is like lost media at this point
Honestly, now would be a good time for any A-Club member (if any existed) to come forward and disclose their time in faf's inner circle. How did he manage to milk you guys dry for so long? Were you viewed by him as anything other than chattel?
>>71549
This, literally just some way to prove you actually are in his little inner circle, and just talk about your experience.

This is honestly a long shot, though, I guarantee that faf has each and everyone one of the members by the fucking balls. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a copy of each of their ID's.
>>71548
You know I was looking through the leak, and noticed there are a few pages at the end of chapter 8 I've never seen and one page of chapter 9. It leads me to believe there is certainly more stuff out there.
Any chance for reup to something that doesn't expire so quickly?
>>71686
it was reupped on >>71517. 5 days left on the clock.
Do you have the complete pest control comic? I only have the last three final pages.
>>71345 (OP)

Hey op try googling "faf e621" it might get you what you're looking for tho
(4.3 MB, 3840x2160, Hetty_part_5_070_3840.jpg)
>>71353 Thank you guys I've never seen hetty after chapter 5.
hetty is very familiar to anyone who's ever had a narcissist gf. that's part of the appeal, also that she's just 2d rather than actually being there is a relief
>>71755
Most guys go 2D to escape the narcissistic cunts. Unless they’re into it like the artist is. What a faggot he is. How was the clmic supposed to end, with Hetty immobile and the simp’s life fucking ruined?
>>71755
It's just weird that faf would include a largely undesirable niche fetish in a comic circling around an already niche fetish
>>71557
Does it? After faf imploded and started doxing his own customers, I can't imagine he's had anyone willing to stick around in his you-gotta-gimme-blackmail tier clubs. He tends to just throw away projects all the time, I doubt there was enough to continue more than a couple pages of Hetty 9. >>71346 Care to weigh in on that? Thanks for the initial upload, btw!
>>71517
And thanks for the reupload!
>>71790
Don't get me wrong I get what you're saying. That being said, I would NOT put it past some autistic individuals to willingly provide blackmail just to keep their niche cooker comic going.

Also faf has always replied to people asking if they can pay to join the club with "it's private and not accepting new members", I don't see a reason for him to lie about it if it was just ended, I could definitely see faf going "these thieves ruined it for everyone!!!!! So I stopped making it!!!!"
>>71796
Don't forget that there's his pride at stake. He made a big point of creating his exclusive club for diehard loyalist fans and drawing up the drawbridge to mock those "pathetic thieves". If it turns out that his walled off A-Club was more akin to the Fyre Festival then he only has his incompetent ego to blame for his fuckery.

The guy would rather die than eat humble pie or admit any culpability in his inept handling of his situation..
>>71797
That is a really good point. To be quite frank, I've never considered the fact that faf could have any form of logical thinking (as if he did, he shouldn't be like how he is). But I guess that is in line with his insane narcissistic personality.
I know it's already been asked for a few times, but would anyone be kind enough to reup please?
>>72288
This is the kind of low quality garbage I want, I k and drag to get png. I love this lost content stuff.
>>71544
Any updates on when this will continue?
>>72288
The irony is this would an easy furry weight gain game to sell, bit like Super Fatty Office RPG, and his art style is good, but he's a massive egotistical prick and can't see the forest for the trees
>>72809
Yeah. Really he became such and is reduced to such now. Too bad he left us....
>>72288
How eat everything in this game?
Just so everyone is aware, the comic Hetty, as well as some of faf comic's other stuff, has been posted for years on the site,
e-hentai.org
The site might be awful, and the images are in low resolution, but one can easily search for it. All of the comic Hetty, up to the restaurant scene in part 8, is there.

Thanks for >>71517 for sharing the rest of part 8, and even one image of part 9.
>>72936
there are two pages of part 9. one of them was mislabeled in the leak
Honestly, I never really cared for most of faf comic's stuff, but I really liked the concept for his comic, Hetty. I was actually interested in the comic when I found it years ago. It was a shame to learn about what faf comics did, and that the rest of the comic would be both highly exclusive, and likely never finished.

I still have some ideas about some of the romance drama aspect of the story.

1. Hetty either, gets directly caught by Jimmy for unapologetically permitting Mike (the mule character) to have his way with her, takes her rude and greedy behavior towards Jimmy, way too far, or both. Jimmy then kicks Hetty out, Mike leaves Hetty, and Hetty is forced to fend for herself for several days with no home. She cannot go back to her mom yet because of the lies she told her.
2. Jimmy pays off most of his debt by working summer jobs, while Hetty is away. Hetty refuses to work as a stripper, and eventually decides comes back to Jimmy. Jimmy inevitably lets Hetty back in, like doormat of a character he is.
3. Jimmy is still emotionally distant from Hetty, while Hetty is somewhat thankful to Jimmy and remorseful of her actions. While Jimmy is at work, Hetty at least cleans up after herself, does some of the chores, and saves at least a tiny bit of the food for Jimmy. This goes on for a few weeks. Hetty does not fully redeem herself, and she sometimes acts like a total Bitch. But the two open up emotionally and agree to get along. At the very least, the cuckoldry is kept to a minimum.
4. Mike decides to message Hetty near the end of the summer, and invites her as a contestant on the cable-TV show she watches, and that Mike works on. Hetty and Jimmy (who is reluctant), accept. Isabelle (the massive pig character), Mike's partner, is introduced. Unlike Hetty, Isabelle is polite (at least while she is not left hungry), and very compassionate. The show begins, with Hetty as one of the contestants. Isabelle, being a regular contestant, wins as she often does. While Hetty cannot keep up with her, or the some of the other contestants, she still places highly and gets plenty of screen time.
5. Jimmy's mom calls her son over the phone to check on him, and to inquire about the spike on the balance on one of her credit cards. Jimmy's mom jokingly asks if Jimmy was feeding a wild, ravenous wolf while she was gone. Jimmy makes up a lie and redirects the conversation. Later, Jimmy's mom comes back from her business trip a few days earlier than scheduled. She comes home during the day while Jimmy is out working. There is a very comical and awkward interaction where Jimmy's mom meets Hetty, sleeping, belly up, hardly wearing any clothing, on top of her now broken bed.
6. Jimmy comes home later, surprised to see his mother waiting for him, along with Hetty. She is less than pleased to hear what Jimmy has to say for himself. Hetty, ashamed and worried, admits to Jimmy that she called her own mom and told her where she was.
7. Hetty's mom shows up to the home the next day. Hetty's mom, who already confirmed that Hetty never went to any summer camp, had heard about her daughter's appearance on the show alongside Jimmy, and who knows her daughter well, quickly figures out what was going on. She is also less than pleased to see her daughter fatter than ever.
8. Jimmy and Hetty agree that the ordeal was a bad idea, and that they make a bad couple. The End.

What do you all think of this take? I'm not much of an artist, but I do know how to write a story.
>>72949
Honestly, not a terrible take. Though it does sound like a lot of damage control and a little dry - quite a measured and straight-laced take to resolving the story.
>>71517

Only just seen this thread and I missed the link. I know it might be annoying but could you re-up one last time? Pretty please with cat eyes?
>>73463

I enjoy this kind of drama from these kinds of people, almost as much as seeing their work. HOWEVER, I feel as if there is some things that should be made clear.

Any artist, FAFcomics, or anyone else, has the right to make their work as exclusive and as expensive as they like. If an independent artist's decisions were to cause them to face financial losses, it is only the artist alone who suffers for their own actions. These artists also have the right to protect their work using ethical and legal methods. Their stuff is their rightful property, and can be protected with rightful means. And these people also have the right to have and describe their opinions about the other people who leak their paid content, even if those opinions are deemed extreme and unpopular by the majorities of other groups (such as users in this thread). I, like many others, will never purchase any kind of digital art content from anyone, solely out of principle. If I cannot get something I want that is behind a paywall, I either wait for it to be freely available, if it ever does, and just deal with it. Sure, I don't particularly like being talked down on so lowly by others. But it is just someone else's opinion on the internet. I do not let it bother me. And people like FAFcomics are best off not letting opinions such as mine or the other users in this thread, bother him.

I suppose it is also fine for some of us to laugh at some of the publicly available information about FAFcomic's self, his conversations, and his actions. It is just part of having a presence on the internet. I just want ONE thing to be clear. So long as FAF comics does not commit crimes, or causes any unwanted drama outside his social circles, then I cannot see anything that is objectively wrong with what he does. Even if we think it is funny or pathetic.

Is any of that unreasonable?
>>73463

Also, as seen in these posts, we get a glimpse of the artist ViroVeteruscy's opinion on this topic. I actually think it is neat that these skilled artists in this field can appear to get along, despite having such starkly contradicting opinions on the distribution of their paid work.

I even recall that in one of the earliest pages in Volume one of ViroVeteruscy's comic, If Hell Had A Taste, he included a background character that appears to be Jimmy, from FAFcomic's comic Hetty. Just another neat Easter egg that I remember finding.
>>71517
Any chance of reupload again? Thank you.
>>72288
Possible to reupload?
This is so crazy
>>73463

I don't think his views on IP protection are interesting.

But his deranged megalomaniac ranting takes me back to the grand old days of internet kooks -- people like Stephen Gonterman and Archimedes Plutonium. I don't know why we don't see well-developed craziness like this any more -- it's all main characters and conspiracy theorists, and one rarely sees into the mind of a proper nutjob these days.

Thanks for sharing, anon!
It's sad in that he just doesn't seem to understand why people will choose to support an artist despite their work being leaked occasionally for free. It says a lot about his sociability and people skills. Everything is so ferociously transactional in his mind that I'm half-convinced he's a ferengi,

>>73471
You're right in that it's not wrong in the technical sense (barring the doxxing, natch) but it's a wrongheaded approach that is totally incompatible to the realities of being an online digital artist or creative in general. Viro has grown his community steadily, weeds and all; Faf has devoted himself to destorying all weeds to the point of neglecting his garden in the process.

And it's clear this guy has some deeper problems and is genuinely not right in the head. It's like being neighbour with a doomsday prepper, constantly raving about the endtimes. He's well within his rights to construct that bunker in his backyard, but when throwing his entire life away in order to commit to it, you have to look on with pity and concern.

Just a great shame, really.
>>73542 I think this is the right take. Of course he's well within his right to try and protect his work from being leaked, just as he's within his right to talk down on those who leak it.

Just like I'm within my right to laugh my ass off at his legitimate, real insanity, and public freakouts.
>>73472
Can you find it or is it gone?
>>73558
Yeah, changed him slightly after a while to look more like a fox so that there wouldn't be any issues.
So no one has the pest control comic?
Could someone repost the Hetty series again?
Anyone have the rest of the pest control comic?
This is so very impossible
>>73288 (Cross-thread)
Someone did but only showed a cropped shot of the pages, for obvious reasons. But they could possibly just use a transfer file app like "wormhole" and set an expiration date
>>73552
Viro says he knows people leak his stuff sometimes but it's OK since it's part of the business and he sees it as free advertising since it drives more attention his way.

Faf proceeds to rant in broken English about why he thinks that's the most retarded take ever.
>>73799
Too bad, her way of drawing is a work of art but it is a disappointment to see that apart from the fact that Hetty's story, only the first 3 chapters are great, from one moment to the next someone selfish and unpleasant made her, also for showing a product to Is other people wrong? So what kind of art are you trying to sell if it doesn't allow you to make yourself known?
>>73833
Faf just isn't all there ya know? They aren't right in the head. No point in trying to rationalize it.
Oh well. We tried. ✌️
Can anyone repost the conic and the game please? I just found out this place
Can you repost it again plz? >>71346
It says the file is deleted ._.
>>73833

Wait faf is a she? I just figured faf is they/them well at least when I tell some friends about faf work tho
also bumping for reupload of pest control and any of hetty part 9, been dying to see how those end!
What if we let this thread die? In any case we will never see the comic without censorship 🥺
But i didn't get to see the game nor atleast one pages of Hetty 9!!
Could someone please post the rest full pages of pest control comic or put it in a file for everyone