/bbfurries/

(156 KB, 1200x1200, GPsU8VvXsAAEtIo.jpeg) (1.4 MB, 2280x2200, 159097__questionable_artist-colon-r-dash-mk_fictional+species_goodra_anthro_nintendo_pok39mon_2022_areola_belly+button_breasts_digital+art_ears_eyelashes_fat_f.png) (3.2 MB, 2480x3508, 27081e0eb5101fdb0eecd4e72bc54027.png)
Just so you know that I am DOWN BAD for Goodra. Both in general and sexually. I can go on and on about my fantasies with her, but I'll try to settle down.

Post some art on this gooey, dumpy dragon pokemon.
>>68282
Because she’s very slimy and I would totally eat her ass, I wonder what would it taste like?
>>68284
Like the mucus of a snail. Mucus?! Yaaaaah-ck! That is why you should never shake hands with a Goodra.
>>68322
You ain't stoppin' me, bruv!!!

I imagine it more like a kiwi fruit, even if my taste palette in fruit isn't too big. Her shiny variant would either be plum or grape because of the purple mucus.
>>68323
Or at least the mucus of the Shiny Goodra would taste like wine.
>>68324
their slime definitely looked like something you can get intoxicated from. I think it can make you drunk and horny.
new favorite thread, for the ideation alone. also, it'd totally taste like like a thick lime syrup
(6.0 MB, 1920x1080, 4dyzg0.webm)
Was gonna upload another video, but had problems with the size limit.
>>68408
One kf the finest sequences known to man. I was gonna be genuinely disappointed if it wasn't in this thread.
(400 KB, 690x889, 71877428_p0.png)
I always imagined my personality for a female Goodra, being friendly, air-headed and accident-prone because of her weight. As with any pokémon, She would protect me from danger when in battle.

She would still be ditzy even when she’s in heat. While she doesn’t understand what they are or how they work, she’s very willing in trying whatever fetish comes to mind.

The kind of silly sexy character she emulates.
bump
(8 KB, 163x309, images.jpg)
So a twitter artist nostrems posted this silly Goodra comic but has since deleted it. Did anyone here happen to save it? All I have is the google thumbnail
(4.8 MB, 4608x3456, Goodra_OC.jpg)
A few years ago, I used to hand draw art of fat female characters. Among the pokemon I drew was a fat Goodra OC. I recently decided to redraw this OC, and name it. I'm not an artist, and I have no real experience with digital art, so I'm only posting a screenshot of it here. Enjoy it for what it is worth.
>>72472
That is really cute. Excellent work.
I can understand the rather wide appeal of this pokemon over here.

Goodra has a rather pretty and feminine design, putting it in a group with Gardevoir, Loppuny, Frosslass (sort of), weavile (sort of), Leavany, Lilligant, Gothitelle, Delphox, and Florges.

Goodra also has a rather heavy design, similar to, most notably, Snorlax, as well as Lickilicky, Miltank, Purugly, Hariyama, Mamoswine, Grumpig, Walrein, Emboar, Blissey (sort of), garbodor (although kind of gross), and even Dragonite.

Goodra also came out before generation 7, before gamefreak decided to make so many, somewhat over-sexualized designs, on purpose.

With an intersection of all these categories, I'm surprised this thread was not made sooner.
>>72514
Can someone post the rest of the sequence of pic 2?