/bbfurries/

(45 KB, 1024x290, IMG_9726.jpeg)
Someone on 4chan is PRETENDING to be ME. They post images on threads and got me BANNED because of the extreme content. This is NOT FAIR and I consider it FASCIST. WHY is this community so full of BULLIES and JERKWADS? WHY do you feel the need to TORTURE ME? I am WILDCAT and that IMPOSTER is NOT. LEARN how to tell us apart and do NOT make a SLANDER as grievous as that again or I WILL invite you to come to LONG ISLAND NY and FIGHT ME with FISTS. GET IT THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEADS OUO TEDIOUS IDIOTS!!!
We don't care
I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll help friend. How do you want me to help?
>>67130
I think we should spread the word as far as the internet stretches, and especially here and on 4chan. He is innocent and doesn’t deserve to have his reputation dragged through such serious mud. It’s not fair for him and it would make this a much nicer place for everybody to live and in harmony.
>>67131
Thats a good idea. Everybody, I think as a community we should spread the word and even start the hashtag #WILDCATISINNOCENTANDLEAVEHIMALONE. I think it’s important for him to be proved innocent so everybody here can have piece of mind today.
>>67132
You heard the man, let’s get this trending EVERYWHERE. #WILDCATISINNOCENTANDLEAVEHIMALONE
#WILDCATISINNOCENTANDLEAVEHIMALONE For a BETTER community and SAFER environment for EVERYBODY
>>67140
STOP HARASSING ME you will REGRET IT.
>>67140
That’s not how you show support. I think you need to leave #WILDCATISINNOCENTANDLEAVEHIMALONE
>>67140
You should SHUT UP! That is not welcoming.