/bbfurries/

(710 KB, 1080x1074, Screenshot_20240613_004520.jpg)
Username: ep1cw4fflez
Feel free to add me im always instrested in chatting with peeps. Id also be down to rp as well as just talk about irl feederism stuffs. I also draw every now and then
Phishers and scammers have it so easy these days.

> "Hey, wanna share your details?"
> "Okay."
Username - nullbrows
I'm cool for anyone to add me on discord just to chat with. Yes, I do draw fatfurs and other interests of mine. (Before you ask me about commissions yes, I'm open for comms too, your welcome.)
>>66701
hey I hit you up if you wanna chat :3
Username: explo911
Feel free to add me, I'll be pretty busy traveling today but I promise to respond as soon as I can
Love to talk about fatty things and probably do a RP or two.

maplearce
Hello, everybody! I'm Anxiety!

My discord is um... "anxiety4real" if you guys want to add me!
Hi, I’m a male feeder looking for some who can play female feedee.

My main kinks are fattening, inflation, blueberry, and slob.
My main turn-offs are Toilet stuff, unhealthy stuff, & death.
My responses are medium.
I’m mainly looking for someone who can play both human and furry characters, multiple characters, and/or characters from media.

Some ideas I have on my mind:

I just moved out of my parents house and into a new city, and I find out that things are a bit…bigger here

I get a job working in a massive mansion hang out and taking care of a bunch of fat rich girls, and maybe discover that there’s more to them than I first thought.

I'm just a normal man going through the monotony of modern life, when I get sent a video game that doesn't have a name. When I go to play the game, I get sucked through the tv and into a fantasy world, hijinx ensues

I also have other ideas if you’re interested, hope this is good!
My discord is skootz524, see ya there!
>>66694 (OP)

It is mandatory to provide links,right?
>>66694 (OP)

Can we put our sever links and/or discord account links here?
>>67741
are you blind my dude?
>>67758

I was just asking.
>>66730
Had to add a little update on this to add in my interests on fetishes.

I'm into fatfurs (Immobile Weight were my favorite), vore, inflation, TF/TG, Preg/MPreg, Hyper, stomach noises, Nagas, and even something to do with NSFW (You don't need to be SFW all the time, I'm cool with people who loves SFW and NSFW)

Vore that I'm into Oral, Tail, endo, Mass Vore, Digestion, prey tattoos and some spicy ones (If you do have one and wanting to ask if I'm into it please ask in DMs)
(1.8 MB, 1144x1200, 5a321260ff161bb6ef99e060f8d5b6776d180b0b6444849b4099eccca990bedc.png)
Already posted this in bbwalt but since this is a dedicated furry board thought I'd post it here. I'm interested in doing a vore-themed rp as a macro/giantess Gloria the Hippo. I came up with a decent plot for the most part. Your character (can be a canon character or an oc) was sent on an expedition to an unknown island. You got separated from your group, stumbling upon a tribe of massive, fat hippo-ladies, although their customs are interesting, especially regarding hygiene and their eating habits. They take you in and introduce you to their queen, Gloria, and the typical rp antics ensue (Feeding, some slob stuff, preferably some vore)

Kinks: Macro/Giantess, Vore (If you aren't comfortable with your character being eaten but still want to do vore Gloria can eat other animals/the hippos instead), Heavy slob, Gas, Body worship, Belly button fucking/fingering.

Limits: Gore, Health issues, Scat.
DM me if interested! my discord is jimbler0993
>>67918

Then we can RP.
>>67920
it's at the bottom of the post mate, jimbler0993
>>67968

Discord is complicated. I know.
>>67978

I know. Things should be a lot easier.
>>67981
>>67982
Discord is easier to use than Skype or TeamSpeak. You're just retarded. Incredibly dense.
Hey all, been really interested in this idea so I hope someone will indulge in this rp ad.

I intend on rping as a feedee Sonic, while you rp as a feeder (maybe mutual gain towards the end?) Amy. The scenario is pretty simple (Basing it off a sequence I found a while back):

The two are sleeping while Amy overhears sonic dreaming of her, although she's a little bit confused on why he's asking her to fondle and grope his fat body. After explaining it to her, Amy comes around to the idea of feeding her boyfriend into an obese hog, and starts to do just that, as he begins to act more lazy and slobby over the rp.

Kinks: Weight gain, burps (maybe not gonna do farts for this but that's subject to change), light slob (messy eating), sweat, body worship
Limits: Health issues, scat, gore, piss

My discord username is windez144
theincredibleshockwave

Looking for a feeder to do rps centered around Mammoth Mutt, My Little Pony, Pokémon, and maybe Aggretsuko.

Looking for extreme weight gain, stuffing, force feeding, harems, sub/dom relations, and teasing as a start. Not into mutual or slob.

Literate partners with a decent grasp on English only, please.
>>67989

Actually, my brain is compressed.
>>68481
So apparently I need to add an addendum in the form of "please don't be braindead" because if I ask you if you have a preferred weight and you go "I like women as big as I like them" I'm gonna block you cause I'm not gonna pull teeth to ask simple fucking questions.
(777 KB, 1675x2300, unknown-20.png)
Feel free to add me, Because I'm willing to post an rp request in BBW-Chan.

I'm into Fat, Weight Gain, Hyper, Belching, Burping, Farting, Filth, Messy, Slob, Sweat.

I'm not into Birthing, Gore, Pregnancy, Vomit, and Transformation.

Username: i_am_buddy
>>68555
Reminder: I'm only be playing as furries and make sure you have a kink list and a character to be as!
>>68555 To be true, i was thinking about RP...but i have no idea how they works XD
I wouldn’t be surprised if someone just straight up made a thread called “The Public ERP/RP Thread.”

Which is quite literally where the whole community of this website gets together, and creates some sort of amalgamation of a huge role-play, where everyone who participates joins in on whatever the hell is constantly going on.
>>69255
Me neither. And I just asked this question: >>68988
>>68988
why does it matter
>>69255
Bad news. It tanked. Please bring it back. And include rules, please.
>>69455 ???

What tanked? And bring what back?
What happened yesterday because I feel like I missed something…
But in all seriousness can someone explain what happened, and how I am involved? ;_;
>>69472
The public roleplay thread. I believe it was most likely tanked because of the lack of rules.
>>69472

SOMEONE TURNED MY RETARDED SPECULATION INTO AN ACTUAL THREAD? AND I MISSED THE CHANCE TO SEE IT?

WHAT!?
WRONG NUMBER SORRY!
THIS GUY IM REPLYING TO —-> 69748
W R O N G W A Y

>>69748

Fucking hell, this is why you don’t do an all-nighter twice.
Does anyone know a discord server to search/beg furry and patreon art?
You think anyone should ask this anon ——> >>69255 for permission this time, to turn this Anon’s message into a thread?
I know someone tried to before, but I never actually had a look at it, and then it got taken down.
And that anon is me, lmao.

I’m just setting an example of ask before making. Just because someone says something, doesn’t mean it should become something.
(146 KB, 226x538, EZd-lNsX0AIVb8l.png)
Hi everyone!
Umi Morphy asked to leave this message here, she is embarrassed to write here herself (although it is anonymous lol)

I think a lot of people know her from the BigHorse comics.

Our preferences are different, so we just communicate with her. She is looking for partners for RP she only plays an INFLATEE role.

So here are her preferences that she sent me:

Her preferences:
Full body inflation
Popping (it's not permanent or fatal)
Liquids (water, coke, beer etc) inflation (her fav)
Gas inflation (air, helium etc)
Blueberry
Being humiliated
Forced/unwilling inflation
What she don't like:
Romance (and everything related to it)
Toilet stuff
Weight gain/fat
Uber inflation
Inflating a certain part of the body.

Her discord: umimorphy
Thank you for your attention.
P.S: If you write to her, tell her that you came to her at Mark's invitation!
Does anyone have the link to the Blimp Hill Zone server?
>>71910
Your social ineptitude makes you a walking security risk, anon. Why did you feel the need to screen record the interactions between you and the scammer? You could've screenshotted the important shit and censored out the private details (i.e. IRL name and the fucking check). Recording your Gmail inbox is also fucking crazy.

Do you think Kelly wanted her Gmail address leaked to a bunch of fatty wankin chuds on bbw-chan? I don't think she'd appreciate it. Not at all.
>>71913
Just wanted everyone to know about the scammer.
>>71917
You didn't have to sacrifice your mother's Gmail account in the process, man. Are you not aware of how dangerous and batshit people on the internet can be? Have you not been taught the basics of internet safety?

Most importantly, why the FUCK are you putting your trust in a fetish-centric imageboard? We're all strangers on this board. I wouldn't trust strangers with my personal and private info. Would you?
>>71918
I had no choice. also, someone should ban that scammer from Discord for life.
>>72104
>I had no choice.
You had NO choice? You could've, as I stated in
>>71913, my first response, just screenshotted the interaction between you and the scammer, and redacted your private information, including your mother's Gmail address. I have already told you how you could've about doing this without making yourself look more retarded than you already do, and you refuse to consider it. You may not be in shit financially right now but the fact you didn't smell bullshit when some random asshole on Deviantart promises you $2300.00 for an art project shows how dumb you truly are.

I bet if a guy from India called you and demanded you buy Google Play cards to fix your piece of shit junk computer, you'd fall for it like a sucker. Would you redeem the Google Play gift card if it meant "fixing" your "broken" PC, anon? Just how gullible are you?

>>72104
>ban that scammer from Discord for life.
The interaction started on Deviantart.
>>72108
Well, the DeviantArtist should be banned from Discord, anyway.
>>72112
Okay, but that doesn't make you look like any less of a dumbass for almost falling for his scam.
However has a pupper pfp who tries to friend me? I misclicked and I'm sorry.
>>71910
What the fuck is wrong with you? You literally just put yourself in 10x more danger than if you had just been scammed. YOU should be banned from the fucking internet you troglodyte. Clearly you can't be trusted with it, like a baby with a fork near an electric socket.
(94 KB, 727x900, 1724263832613357.jpg)
>>72580
>YOU should be banned from the fucking internet you troglodyte.
BASED, and true!
>>72600
Take your L, bro.
>>73438
And get our info leaked next time a scammer rolls around? No thanks.
(20 KB, 600x400, depositphotos_387129526-stock-photo-masked-hacker-downloading-private-information.jpg)
>>73681
Pssst, anon. Do you want to help me work on an art project? I have a small loan of a million dollars you can use to spend on art supplies (Google Play gift cards, DO NOT REDEEM). All you have to do is sign a very check and cash it at the bank, which totally isn't check fraud (https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/how-spot-avoid-report-fake-check-scams).
Sus.
Someone speak spanish here?
>>74165
Aquí, pero solo busco dibujar a cambio de codigos de Steam, no tengo en este momento un portafolio que mostrar, así que no espero que me comisione nadie lmao.
>>68555
Still... Open