/bbfurries/

(772 KB, 1829x2158, revenge_from_within_side_story__wolf_in_the_shadow_by_soulroc_dhoyiue.jpg)
A small male pig in his 20s exited a friend's home and began to make his way home. Walking as he pulled out his cell phone, he checked the time: 11:30. He huffed, thinking he might have stayed longer than he should have. He hoped his girlfriend wouldn't be too mad at him.

“What am I thinking? Of course, she's going to be mad,” he said in a panic.

But as he walked, he did not notice a shadow tracking him in the far corner of a building. What the young pig did not know was that he was now being hunted by a massive predator. He started tapping on his cell to look for his pregnant girlfriend's number so he could call her. He found it and pressed the call button, but he was met with her voicemail.

“Hello, this is Loba. I'm not sorry I couldn't get to you. Call some other time or whatever,” the female voice said, clearly indifferent.

“Shit!” the pig said, realizing he had messed up.

“She’s mad now; better get home fast!” He pocketed his cell and walked faster.

As he walked, his ears picked up a sound behind him. He turned to look, only to see an empty street. Odd, he thought, the streets seem very empty tonight. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of something big at the other end of the street. But as he turned to get a better look, it dashed away into an alleyway.

“Ummmm, yeah, I think it’s a good time to book it home…” he nervously giggled.

He turned away from the alley and ran as fast as his little pig feet could take him. He ran for a good 10 minutes but tripped on the edge of a sidewalk and fell, hurting his arm and scraping it.

“FUCK!” he yelled in pain, holding his arm.

He pulled himself up to see how far he had come home. He now noticed he was at the park; his home was just at the end of this place. It was dark here, as the park lamps needed to be repaired. Once more, he walked home at an average pace. But as he walked, he heard another set of footsteps behind him. He tried to play it off as just someone else walking in the park, but as he stopped to look, they, too, stopped at the corner of a big tree out of sight. He knew they were there, so he kept eye contact with the tree as he walked backward.

“WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK,” he screamed internally.

Then he saw a part of whoever was stalking him—just a tiny bit of a shadowy figure poking its head out with yellow eyes looking at him, unblinking, maintaining eye contact. This triggered the poor pig's instinct to run for his life!

“NOPE, NOPE!” he said out loud as he ran again.

His home was just ahead of him, but he could hear his chaser on his tail. As he was about to reach his front door, he pulled out his keys, slammed them into the keyhole, turned the doorknob, and went in, slamming the door behind him! He looked around to see the house empty. But on the door to his bedroom, he saw a note that said: “GONE OUT, BE BACK WHENEVER!!!”.

“Ghasp! Fuck me! She's not here,” he said as he locked the door and backed away to look at the door.

He was catching his breath and panting until a sound at the door scared him. It was the sound of his keys turning the door's lock. He had forgotten to take the keys out!

“NO!” he squealed and ran to his room, locking himself in.

He could hold out here and call the police. He pulled out his cell only to see it was at 1%, then it turned off.

“Really!!” he yelled at it.

Then, the knocking on his bedroom door caught him off guard. He froze in place, looking at it.

“Little pig, little pig, won’t you let me in?” the harsh voice said.

“GO FUCK YOURSELF!” he yelled back at the person on the other side of the door.

“. . . . . OH, what a mouth you have, little pig,” the voice giggled, sounding more feminine.

The doorknob started to rattle and turn. Then the lock clicked unlocked. The pig was on top of his bed when he saw the door crack open, and a large shadow entered the room. Its yellow eyes looked at him. Then he saw it throwing things around the room. Was it taking clothes off?

The weight of this person cracked the bed as they got on. The poor pig closed his eyes as he saw a giant hand approaching him. He opened one eye to see it go for the bedroom lamp by the bed and turn it on. He was now face-to-face with his pregnant girlfriend.

“BOO!” she said.

She was an 8-month-pregnant sheep with long, wild hair dyed neon green. She was wearing a sports bra and underwear, but her body was very fit and muscular.

“LOBA!” he said out loud.

“OH MY GOD! You should see the look on your face as if I were following you!” she laughed.

“Sniff, sniff, I am sorry, I-I won't be late again!” said the small pig as tears came down his eyes.

“Oh shit!” the sheep knew she had gone too far with her game.

“No, no, dear, you did nothing wrong... I shouldn't have gone this far toying with you.”

She put her arms around him and pulled him into her wool, petting his head and licking his face.

“Shh... don't cry. I am sorry,” she whispered into his ears.

She then placed his head on her enormous belly and kissed his face.

“Here, listen to the kids. That always calms you down,” she said, showering him with kisses.

“Better?” she asked.

The small pig just hummed and rubbed her belly. She smiled at him and saw that her cell had received a text. She looked, and a frown came to her face. Her mom wanted to know when she and her boyfriend would visit them. Her mom, Mary, always tried to push her into being a police officer like her, but Loba wanted no part of it.

“She would probably want my kids to join, too. She needs to learn when to quit with that crap,” she huffed.

“Aw, give her some slack. She just wants them to be on the right track in life,” her boyfriend said.

“Meh, she just needs to know when to back off sometimes,” she said as she closed her eyes.

“You gave me a scare back there, love. How can you move that fast when you are this far in your pregnancy?” he asked.

“Meh, I always could, as far as I know. Mom even said I act too much like a wolf sometimes,” she giggled.

“But that's enough talk for now. It's late. Let's get some shut-eye, eh?” she cooed in his ears.

As she turned the light off, Loba thought, “What if I was a wolf in a previous life?” She stopped to think, but a flash came into her mind. Was it a memory? She saw her mom, Mary. She looked at her, scared, and she was pointing a gun at her! Before anything else happened, her boyfriend broke her train of thought.

“You ok, hun?” he asked.

“Huh? Yeah, my bad. Let's sleep, love,” she said as she lay down beside him. What a stupid thought I just had,” Loba said to herself and went to sleep with her lover in her arms.
Can we get some old ones here
>>68418
Is this the daughter of the sheep that got fucked by a wolf?
Can someone post the Sally ring weight gain comic?
I've had this comic made by KrystalVix, that involves girls being pumped full of oil and exploding, the one I was destined to revive, and now I don't have them anymore! If anyone at least has them, please let Me know.
(39 KB, 600x167, Comic 1.jpg)
I only just found page one of it.
Again, should anyone else have these, let Me know.
(35 KB, 600x167, IMG_0032.JPEG)
Okay here's the VERY first one.
>>69584
Go ask the creator.
>>72389
Got them now, they were in a Discord chat. ;)
>>72391
What did they say? (And which one?)
>>72393I have my sources.
Just got to choose the right one.