/bbfurries/

Requesting update for RoaryandFriends on kemono, it's been a few months now.

Also you'll win the undying appreciation of some random anon on the internet if you can get the discord-exclusive gas alts from Rattiebutts' patreon server. My personal white whale
>>63244
And Fuzzywooly’s too
>>63264
Wow that was fast!!! Thank you so much dude :)
>>63276
Energy vampires are real. Try sleeping alone. You will wake up more energized instead of sleeping next to someone not having sex with you. They suck the most kinetic enegy from you.
>>63282
The person not wanting sex with you is the energy vampire. Stay away from that person at all cost. Verbal abuse is their only ammunition.
>>63250
>>63361
Oh man, not even a day and we’re requesting the same thing.
>>63406
This part of life. Is called " why now " you never come around town. Doodle doodle dooooooo
>>63407
Little john & robin hood wandering through the forest. Its the holidays folks its getting darker earlier. Ppl get quiet when want to appear. I been timing you since you ever revealed.
>>63411
Never expected them to get married. Last remember she bully ole boy.
Hey, what happened to kemono that doesn't update? It has been almost a month since it has been updated
>>63722

Tells me the file got deleted °-°
Please I beg of thee kind gievers: update Berseepon 's kemono party so that we might View the new content.
(38 KB, 500x350, IMG_5266.jpeg)
Anyone have this from wolfcariocharlotte?
>>64250
Walked in the room squinted his eyes read me in 5 seconds. I got no where else to go the overfed fat lobster gave the stare of stupid access & sloppy hand jobs. Guess I cant say no huh.
Someone please update Yoohatzu's kemono party already!
>>63614
Bumping this, also looking for a open file version of Joelthedragon's picture packs plz
(135 KB, 1005x1005, IMG_2230.webp)
Does anybody have Carcupholder’s sketchbook?
>>64555

Google its free man
>>64588
LOL ok ok ill let that one slide like the bob sled team
Does someone have the moblie version of Savoring Sword by CupCupMug?
>>64788
Mods nuked 60% of comments 😂
Can anyone get scarletschnoz patreon onto kemono
fsddadfdf
sgdfggfsg
fdcewsf
hey what's anon sharkie's kemono page? i cannot find it thru either their name nor URL
Anyone got all of rahiros’ gumroad/paidstuff?
(509 KB, 1284x1049, IMG_9384.png)
If anyone somehow has this or anything like it, I will be in your debt forever
>>65204
Not talking about me. Never claimed it
>>65242
Oh you on here lol
I fucked over 100 women. Larping wont save you clowns
(561 KB, 892x892, GNPTGJ0XQAAlMjM.jpeg)
Can someone get me the full version of this image the person who made it said it was a patron exclusive.
(36 KB, 850x593, sample_33ebee1615b1c380bc4526b59459051c.jpg)
I've been trying to find the other art Gelatin Gent made for this character, but no one every archived it and he nuked his Twitter. Anybody have it?
who owns cosith's paid content? I would very much like to see it. plz
>>65437
Im bombing all these bitches with facts fuck outta hea
>>65354
Thanks to whoever updated it, but the dude is hosting his stories on his Discord so updating the Kemono doesn't do anything for recent stories.

I'd love if someone could share the recent Asriel story and Fox / Falco. There's only ridiculously small samples of his stories so I don't know if it'd be worth paying for his patreon yet.
looking for an update of silencelabs or
mabocorescant of kemo
Anyone have any of volkenfox's stories archived?
Pest Control from FAF?
Hey guys, not really paid content, but can anyone help me find a way to access haradoshin's alt twitter account @latenightlowfi. He blocked off all his health play art
Can someone pls update tuzzleton's kemono page
Anyone got tuzzleton updates?
Can someone update the kemono pages for Lemonfont, VeryFilthyThing, and Mankor?
Is Kemono just... not updating for anyone else? It feels like the artists i follow haven't had their pages updated in months.
>>65241
Do you also have Fat B.B. Beats, Making Love and Not So Small by the same artist perchance?
Dude it really feels like it lately quite a few posts I'm waiting for haven't shown on there yet but its more than likely me being impatient
Anyone have any of Cosith/Amthena+’s stuff, can’t seem to find any of their wg stuff online
(163 KB, 636x622, 1713578150.cyber123_previews.png)
Would anyone happen to have this pic from BaoBaoPangoro? I haven't had any luck finding it in my digging.
Can someone update biglovealicia kemono please?
Hey
>>66482
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
>>66482
Very nice, any others you have? Just curious
Nyanilla's gallery. To be honest I'm looking for her(?) furry OC, whole body inflated. It's for a request.
>>66612
I was going to ask for the same thing lol
>>66678
She should start inviting people over. Doesnt look good...
>>66679
Inviting males in your " family " isn't inviting people over. You petty bitch. You cock block!
(2.7 MB, 2217x1662, image_2024-06-15_040715898.png)
Does someone have full versions of these Patreon exclusive arts that were made by ShweetMagnet?
>>66847
Wait a month or two about it, although I like to share, you also have to let them make a profit.
>>66847
the kemono page get a update but that tony the tiger is not there 😔
does anybody have the new valecity comic? the big gulp aftermath?
>>67070
Its locked behind the 10 dollar tier.
Anyone have nekocrispy's google drive?
>>67800

Thank you. I'd like to see them all.
(404 KB, 1280x1920, IMG_9359.jpeg)
Could someone update get this comic poster on the Sonic thread or here while it the page are being posted?
Can anyone update the Mabo kemono?
>>68463
kemono is down again
Darn I appreciate the heads up though
>>63361
So much for the free Fuzzywooly kemono. I’m seeing other Kemonos get updated, so what decides that?
>>68695
Right now, patreron importer and pixiv importer are busted
>>67603
Bump for an update for all the 10$ tier stuff for Kemono
Any dice Mabo can get updated?
Help I accidentally click on name filter and I don't know how unfiltered it.
Can someone please add Valerya5 patreon to Kemono? I've been asking this for years. They have great Hazbin Hotel and Helluva boss art.
https://www.patreon.com/Valerya5
Heya, can someone please update Applebottomfemboy's kemono.

It's been 2 years and from the Twitter previews and personally I think we're missing out on some killer animations.

https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73796573
Any update for Mabo?
There really needs to be a separate thread for pointless kemono party requests and leaked paid content requests.
Hello, this probably isn't the best place for this, but I am in need of food. I'm broke, don't have a job, food, or any money at all. If you can spare any money just let me know. Thanks, bye.
Requesting help finding something, so i was in twitter main page, looking at random fat art, then i scrolled past a certain image that caught my interest, the op had written something akin to "this is not an [???] Edit, this is an [actual?] screenshot" (i only got a glampse of what it said), the image had like a fat anthro orca/whale standing tall over some other creature with moobs and all i think. When i noticed the post, i scrolled back down to bookmark it but the Twitter page reloaded and i cant find it anymore so please help me
>>69654
For real, we need Mintsfresh comics
>>69654
Wow, I need that
(733 KB, 4096x3072, 20240721_003806.jpg)
Does anybody have this pack? I need it so bad
>>69744
I've been hoping someone has that pack too since I also want to view the full images too.
Anybody have any cleverfoxman payhip vids?
i need all of your help...
a lots of years ago, i think i was 7. i all ways remember this one image. it was my little pony like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with someone in My Little Pony characters taking roles as the other characters from movie. Pinkie Pie was Willy Wonka, rarity was violet, CMC was the Oompa Loompas, in fact I don't even think Equestria Girls happened yet, because I remember the next one Twilight Sparkle was black. the rest of the characters was white... well apart from rarity who was a blueberry. I mean rainbow dash and Fluttershy had wings in that one with white skin kind of like the MLH animations.

I means it looks colouring and pencils with only a single page with 3 parts in it. the first two parts are at the top and they were small it's mostly included of Twilight talking to pinkie Wonka I guess didn't understand what they were saying and the third page, rarity was a blueberry wearing violet's suit.

I guess that's it from me really I mean I do like to recover this one day because I just really want to uncover all my childhood again. (and to see what the heck Twilight talking to pinkie Wonka was?), hope you guys can help find it?
Does anyone know a Discord server that is like this "Beg thread" or something similar?
can ANYBODY upload stuff from adv1sages discord patreon?
Could someone update HuskyBlueBonanza's kemono?
any update on weight gain megapack?
unrelated but what happened to Xelbo13 tw.itter
can someone update Bubby860's kemono
Could someone kindly update FerrianFepon’s Kemono? Thanks.
(59 KB, 626x490, "This_Is_A_Bunch_Of_Bullshit.".jpeg)
A thread of inflation/wg art with high tier character choice but, the scenario is wack or vice-versa.
>>69612
Bump, I know one of you have it
>>70586
Hard bumping this
Anyone got NekoCrispy's Greed and Gluttony? Even an e-hentai would be good.
(124 KB, 889x900, IMG_0670.jpeg)
Hey does anyone have kingcreep105s discord server patreon link… he decided to move there
Sheesh! Why are any of you even wasting your time here? Getting others to post their paid stuff for free is a waste of time. Nobody is going to update your favorite artists on Kemono Party nor upload their stuff in here for free. Just get off your ass and pay it yourselves instead of acting like broke ass mama boys begging for a gumball.
Sheesh.. captain buzzkill over here
>> 72575
Does that mean you have their other comics? Because if so, I'm more impressed nobody's leaked them before.
Does anyone have channelzonk mega vids he just recently migrate but he did created a mega folder which not working now
(243 KB, 919x592, bigdfoxxy.PNG)
anyone got applebottomfemboy's fox video?
>>73318
solitaryscribbles
>>63217 (OP)
From now on, let's sort the begging by post.
Please update Greyofpta kemono.
>>73528
Can somebody update BigLoveAlicia Kemono
Page? Please
(23 KB, 596x265, SpottedSqueak_Died.png)
>>70109
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XBHg26Xk
Here you go, champ. You enjoy that.
-------------------------------------------------------
Btw, SpottedSqueak just died. Pic related. I bought the last of his stuff, and all missing posts from KP, all included in the link below;
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XoPLq6gD
Rest of his stuff is on KP;
https://kemono.su/patreon/user/2819236
-------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy, and please nobody ask me for anything. Maybe I'll start coming back here again, who knows...
Can somebody put RushRabbit's stuff on Kemono? They just got a patreon with exclusive stuff on it.
Kindly requesting an update for DandyChests Patreon, or just the file of the latest "Gorge Valley" update please and thanks.
>>72140
Bumping, and also hoping that maybe, just maybe one day, some legend pulls though
Anyone have the greed & gluttony comic from nekocrispy?
Has anybody bought shared love?
Just so yall know I'm pretty sure kemono is still broken
(79 KB, 383x389, 47401c8922a138cda4ff2c0d9976b5a5ecc3ae9c1b9a2312d7b2491b1b66a90e.webp) (75 KB, 394x389, 76401f4d20e84b672f65a2022fa1cb799f99c70617599436de589a24e59619f4.webp) (46 KB, 432x389, be3879ed742ae4bd4b52324b8a308bd26c5c5c73c2ce1f86a9069c890153cd0b.webp) (95 KB, 598x389, 35a6481c175bd5a4d66fccb7704e02b6f7afa903b0e9c0f1703d38abcd980fd2.webp)
hello guys, im looking for this full sequence (if anyone here have ofc), so if you guys could help me please
>>74101
I really need it now!
Has anyone updated MadNevil's Kemono profile yet?