/bbfurries/

>>61725 (OP)
She’s only a bitch because Viv can’t write. I’m loving this thread already, can we post Stella X Mammon too?
Why would I pull out. Plan b on you lol
Can we stop making threads for every single character from popular shows? Just make an hazbin general
(1.5 MB, 2049x1798, 1:6.PNG) (1.5 MB, 1922x1917, 2:6.PNG) (767 KB, 1920x1920, 3:6.PNG) (1.5 MB, 2399x1536, 4:6.PNG) (1.6 MB, 2368x1556, 5:6.PNG) (1.6 MB, 2478x1487, 6:6.PNG)
>>61728
I do not care for any other character and I fucking hate Stolas. To me, this thread is based and so is fat Stella

1/6
>Nothing better than tormenting Stolas than gaining an insane amount of weight. And every journey has a beginning

2/6
>She's proving to be quite pleasantly plump

3/6
>A party always has endless snacks

4/6
>Nothing does a 600 pound body good like a bath. For as much as she can fit in them anymore

5/6
Hauled around the rings of Hell. A lot easier with all the imps to help

6/6
>...and she took it a bit too far
(3.6 MB, 2400x1328, Stella’s gamer bod.PNG)
>>61735
I wonder if we could summon AstroZone or an artist like him here. His Stella is always goated
(1.5 MB, 5682x2621, birdbitch.png)
>>61736
>>61726
>Summoning AstroZone
All you gotta do is say my name 3 times.

Though any excuse ro post Stella, I'll take roo.
(2.7 MB, 5000x2980, stellaingluttony.png)
>>61843
Wow. I can't phonepost or type for shit. And certainly can't proofread. But fuck it. The last of my Stella catalog. I think.
(1.0 MB, 3000x2040, IMG_1617.png) (3.0 MB, 2550x1800, IMG_1618.png)
>>61844
>>61843
Thanks for coming, but now it’s a bit awkward because there’s only so much you can do with Stella. Do you want your own thread too?
(1.4 MB, 2324x1585, The inspiration.PNG) (1.2 MB, 2000x2000, On DVD and Bluray.PNG)
>>61893
Which reminds me of this story someone made of Stella hatefucking the fat away from her undeserving husband back on /feed/. Hope none of you mind me posting the unaltered version and thought process here.

Even if Vivzie shart makes Stella the most irredeemable bitch-on-wheels in all of hell, I’d still like her a hell of a lot more than Stolas. What a perfect encapsulation of faggotry.

>>58493049 (Dead)
Requesting an alternative timeline where Stella has had enough of pig Stolas’ bullshit and fucks him until he has a massive coronary and their daughter is conceived. Make sure he’s wearing his wife’s too tight bras while it happens and is sweating his ass off (heat stroke).

Then fast forward to 18 years after where Octavia is a fully functional adult, Stella is the super morbidly obese pig who dotes on her daughter (because she sees her as a symbol of victory over her faggot husband), and Stollas has been reduced to being a rail-thin vegetable that gets around and communicates a la Hector from Breaking Bad.

I’m gonna come up with a green text to accompany this request later. If I make any mistakes with characterizations, don’t bother to correct me because I don’t wanna actually watch this fucking trash can.

>that was the last fucking straw!
>CRACK
>Stella could take the pig for a hubby
>CRACK CRACK
>she could take the fact that everything would be inherited by her offspring, not her
>W-CRACK
>she could even take Stollas fucking other men behind her back
>“Ready for round 47?!”
>but him touching his grease stained fingers all over her unmentionables was the last straw
>she needed a heir — no, she needed a whole lot more
>things her good-for-nothing faggot husband couldn’t provide
>well, almost good for nothing
>she was face-to-face once more with his bed encompassing ass jutting up into the air and her belly to the sheets
>splotches of blood and scars haphazardly painted from the cracks of her whip
>she could hear the muffled cries of her dildo-with-a-body sobbing into his favorite cakes
>in all the rings off hell, she’d never thought she’d become so aroused with her husband’s flabby body
>the sheer girth of it all
>the sweat pouring out off every nook an cranny
>the greed it inspires
>and the punishing weight it doles out for its user’s sins
>Stolas tried to breathe as deeply as he could with the bra attached to his bosom
>he couldn’t stop thinking about Blitzo
>how he’d come in and save his sorry, bleeding ass
>the way that he played with his balls
>not nearly as rough as his wife was manhandling her now
>she took in a deep breath of her hookah
>laced with the same aphrodisiacs that her husband’s never ending cake was saturated with
>he hadn’t stopped being erect for 5 days
>the heat from hell was starting to make him woozy
>and above all else, he just wanted to sleep
>but her couldn’t sleep now
>not when they still needed the one thing to make their sham marriage seem legit
>Stolas’ fate was wet with sweat and tears
>he wanted to pull that damned cake out of his mouth
>and his arms were too fat to even lift up, let alone reach his face
>how badly he wanted to undo his wife’s bra restraining his flowing chest.
>how they pinched the fat under his armpits
>he felt the pains inside his chest get worse as well
>he wanted to rub his bruised booty but couldn’t reach even past his hips
>He needed Blitzo
>He needed a diet
>He needed any help at all
>his wife rolled him over onto his back
>with his belly reaching for the ceiling
>oh hell no
>Stella shook his belly until his penis came out
>the sheer undulation exacerbated the gases inside of him
>he couldn’t burp, so he’d fart hard
>even with his stretched out asshole it hurt
>to his dismay, this display of piggishness excited her immensely
>he knew she was fucked in the head even as a child, but what made her snap so hard?
>she pulled his blobby legs apart, fat talons giving a laughable resistance
>and scrunched his belly into his face
>every day it became larger and heavier
>forcing him to crunch into his organs
>“now stay still or I’ll have to do it yet AGAIN”
>beyond the saccharine aroma of tge endless cake
>he could smell his wife’s juices secreting out of her vagina
>she was cruel and finally enjoying it
>once again, she bit into his flesh
>and went to town
>for a faggot like Stolas, nothing was less intolerable than the feel of vulva wrapped around his barely sticking out of his fupa penis
>he closed his eyes once more and tried to imagine Blitzo was giving him head once again
>but it was too rough, too selfish, too…female
>no matter how hard he closed his eyes, he couldn’t escape her hideous visage in his mind
>he felt as though his heart would break in two
>that’s because it was

>Stella went hog wild on whatever her long-neglected vagina could grab from her husband’s buried dick
>his belly burbling in her face miserably
>MISERABLY, just how she liked it
>she loved being surrounded by his flesh
>she loved owning it, the way a dragon owns her hoard of gold
>she could fondle, squeeze, and even hurt his most sensitive bits with out him so much as even laying a finger on him
>her third orgasm alone from this realization happened
>enough to sufficiently wet his dick
>she heard gruntinging and hurking now
>the big one
>she just had to find…
>his balls, plump and about to burst
>she could feel her flesh hoard starting to seize
>as a fourth orgasm runs through her
>this is going to be the big one
>just let the stomach fall now
>putting extra pressure on his penis
>she didn’t have to do anything anymore
>just feel him feebly try to rotate his long-since encumbered hips
>Stolas was about to give out in more ways than one
>the first…
>…
>…
>finally, his seed hosed itself into her wife’s belly
>inflating it with cum
>she came off when she had enough
>“at least kne of these little codgers has to bs my baby”

>meanwhile, Stolas couldn’t stop cumming
>the restrictive blood flow wouldn’t let him
>the heat had finally made him woozy
>the bra had finally taken his breath away
>and his heart stopped to make was for his emptying balls
>he was going to die there
>next to the woman he hated the most anx only thoughts kf the man who loved him
>everything was going dim
>his body froze
>he was starting to fade
>until he felt something pound his chest
>“you’re not done until I have my heir.”
>through forces that continue to persecute him, he lives through his fifth infarction from the 5-day fucking
>this time, he couldn’t even feel his body anymore much less move it
>it was all over
>on the upside, his wife took her bra back

18 years later
>Stella laughed at the built-in movie screen once more
>a fat, greasy hand pointing it’s talons to yet another prat fall from Vivzie Blart: Mall Cop
>just before taking in another handful of buttery caramel popcorn
>and the other taking a sip out of her Big Gulp Root Beer with weird Baltic Licorice charcoal ice cream
>her stick vegetable of a husband could only watch in fear and digust as she belched out a tank’s worth of gas
>“Can you believe my little Octavia is only 17 years old and already has such discriminating tastes in cinema”
>she was wearing nothing but a bra in front of him since Octavia had already taken her 17 younger siblings off to get Hell Denny’s
>more laughter erupted as Vivzie Blart accidentally gets crunk
>her jowels, cheeks and chins wobbles with glee, spritzing spittle everywhere
>her tits lactated into her bra, indicating yet another accursed pregnancy
>Stolas could shee movement in her grotesque double belly
>the lower half speading well past her knees sitting down
>“I wonder when those pizzas with peanut butter are getting here?”
>he saw her fat knees jut out and bend upward
>fat taloned feet planted firmly to thd ground
>then facing his direction
>“that new friend of hers, Loona, talk about a fat bitch.”
>she walked to him
>“but not nearly as fat or bitchy as me”
>Stolas closed his weeping eyes again, thinking about blitzo
>“I do hate it when the pizza man is late. That makes me…hungry. And when I get hungry, I get…HORNY~”
>no matter how tightly Stolas closed his eyes, he could still feel his wife’s horrible belly sweat all over his tiny body
>her grubby, sausage fingers touching him all over
>her repulsive, sticky bra landing on top of his head
>“Vivzie Blart will have to wait, I’m afraid.”
>but Stolas didn’t want more straight sex
>nor did he want anymore kids
>he just wanted true love

This was much more wild than I remember, but I still like it. Now we need to find Keno’s work on Stella and the thread will have a complete start.
(251 KB, 1920x1080, ITT: Helluva Boss girls so OP they had to be nerfed..GIF) (1.3 MB, 1645x2048, FemStolas.PNG) (655 KB, 4013x2900, Your show became 10 times better.JPG)
>>61897
Found it. Sorry that it’s not exactly fat Stella. I’m hoping it’ll bring some inspiration here too.

>female stacked stick stolass
>male bodybuilder stellar
>stolass gave stellar one child but don't want more because she's actually into women
>stellar don't care and make sure to pump and dump that pussy every night
>stolass addicted to birth control pills
>birth control pills wont stop Stolass from pumping out kid after kid
>or getting fatter with each pregnancy
>nor will it help her escape reality
>that her husband cums inside her
>Almost. Every. Day
>no matter how fat or motherly she gets
>or chillingly, BECAUSE she’s getting fatter she can’t stop him
>she can’t stop him from ruining her body
>and wasting her life
>Stellar walks in on Stolas attempting to squeeze into an older pair of panties.
>She's red faced as she tries to pull the ill fated underwear over her swollen hips.
>Stolas somehow manages to get it on.
>Smiling she turns to show Stellar...
>...only for it to rip and fall off onto the floor in tatters.
>Stolas looks down at her swollen naked body, her fat breasts resting on her engorged stomach and starts crying.
>The look of utter despair on Stolas's face makes Stellar immediately hard.
>He pins Stolas to the bed and pumps another child into her, laughing the entire time.

You just know Stellar teases her relentlessly about her weight to his friends and how he brags about the number of times he’s knocked her up despite her belly and fupa getting in the way

>Stellar squeezes Stolas's tits and slaps her ass every chance he gets, making comments about how big she's getting.
>He makes fun of her when she eats.
>He makes fun of her when she tries to lose weight.
>Every meal, he makes sure Stolas has more food than everyone else.
>He berates her if she doesn't finish everything.
>Every time Stolas has to get bigger underwear, Stellar writes the underwear and cup size onto the wall of their bedroom.
>It's a very long list.

Then /co/ put it to a stop
(325 KB, 1663x2216, Standee.JPG) (3.3 MB, 1983x1858, Pregnant.PNG) (3.5 MB, 2053x1795, Pancaked.PNG)
>>61898
Would Stella be less of a bitch if she had a husband willing to touch her and hell her give into gluttonous pursuits?
(5.1 MB, 5570x2810, goetiaaction.png)
>>61893
Do whatever tickles your fancy regarding threads. I'm just around to look at tubbos. But I'm happy to chuck my work up wherever appropriate.

And this bitch bird is appropriately a fat ass.
>>61922
Delegates have arrived. My ball hang low in any room I step in remember that 👀
>>61922
Now that I’m seeing it. I’d like to see Stella try the fat bastard thing from that pic with Mammon instead of Stolas.
>>61924
Army strong mentality but cant do 120 push ups without stopping 👀
>>61924
>>61922
You know what? There’s an Octavia thread going on right now too. I want to see an AU where Mammon is the biological father and how that affects her physiology. Stolas can be in it too, but he’s just Stella’s gay friend in this one.
(687 KB, 3170x2162, stellaboobaz.png)
I guess I had more Stella draws lying around than I thought.
>>61928
You never know what you’ll find digging around

>>61927
To be more specific, StellaXMammon Octavia should share a species with her new father (spider woman thing) and obviously his weight, her mother’s complexion and she should still dress like original Octavia. Is it too complex a request? We need to post it on the Octavia thread first too, so you’d post a link to the post here.
(489 KB, 927x1200, IMG_1649.png)
>Cheating on Stolas with a certain gluttony affiliated individual.
(2.5 MB, 3024x3024, 20240418_172125.jpg) (3.4 MB, 4032x3024, 20240418_172113.jpg) (3.1 MB, 3024x3024, 20240418_172144.jpg)
I'm getting ready to do something Stella Weight Gain Drive like, I'm not quite done yet... but here's a teaser. Oh and sorry for the artstyle, I'm a newbie at this

>>62065 >>62144 On the other hand, these are damn good and I'm looking forward to the sequel from this artist.
(1.4 MB, 1920x1920, Gottem.PNG)
I love you, AstroZone
>>62654
Thanks. Now I’m imagining Octavia feeding her mother as much as possible just to get her off her back/finally give her moments of happiness. I don’t doubt Stella is proud of her little hatching, but there’s so much she can’t be bothered to do anymore at that size.
Odd to see that Viv cannot handle drawing much more diverse body types, including fat and muscle body types as well
>>63307
Didn't she or a friend of her say that she is scared of muscles and that's the reason she draws her characters so skinny?
>>63670
Heard the billionaire won in neptune. Now I remember you!!!!!!!
(1.1 MB, 4574x2641, statusupdate.png)
This bird keeping Hell's greatest tailors busy.
(105 KB, 1199x634, 3 seats?.JPG)
Foreshadowing? Happy belated Mother’s Day
>>64480
Thanks. I like to imagine the booze softens her brains. What is it about being the sin of gluttony that makes Octavia so skinny?
>>64488
Tried to do it on my own and I keep failing? You sure youre not deflecting? Stop letting jobs you hold give you confidence. I been doing it on my own when I was younger then any of you. I got kicked out so suck my fucking dick my mom aint shit and my dad a fucking dead beat with money
>>64488
I suppose it's some Hell magic that keeps her skinny. Similar to whatever Bee has going on that has her skinny.

It's much more fun to her for others to get fatter in her presence anyway.
>>64594
Wouldn’t it be funny if Stolas tried to get her out and got fat in the process?
>>64488
One interpretation could be that being a leader of gluttony makes you the ultimate feeder. You provide tirelessly in service for others to indulge rather than having them running around in service of oneself endlessly. In that respect, having Bee in the show act as an obliging party hostess made sense.
>>64603
Yeah. I still have to serve I remember everything you said. Yeah remember what you said. - be a man get it down when its offering time.
>>61726
Or maybe she's a bitch because that's literally her character.

Protip, btw, Viv's not the show's sole writer.
(121 KB, 1200x897, Inksplotcycle.JPG)
>>64837
Yeah, but even if one-dimensional, she mogs the rest of the characters hard.

Check out this by DreamiestDragon. Kek.
>>65181
No not him. My main man these cow boys still making cricket sounds? Its dead finish buried
(978 KB, 1644x1766, Mother of gluttony.PNG)
Your reminder that Stella is superior, especislly obese.
No but Oh! That's look good! Thanks! ^^
>>68096

It should be available on his kemono now
Mad'n'Evil got a new Chocolate Factory story/sequence focusing on Stella.
Anyone got it from his patreon?
>>69365
It’s on his Kemono now
>>69365
I can't get the images out of the pdf for some reason, can someone download them and post them?
(112 KB, 1024x576, FK2kPIMX0AIDJPK.jpg)
>>70980
>Tyunre
OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
BIG VEINY BIRD DEMON MILKERS