/bbfurries/

Rolls royce 150
>>61717

The goetia family would definitely own and old yet surprisingly well kept Rolls royce 150
Why? Make a bird general or a demon general.
>>62761
Yes a new sequence! It also has her bigger and we know that bigger is better.
>>62762
Oh yeah and forgot to mention that she bursts out of the building. We need more stuff like this. All we need is an edited version of this with her normal colors.
>>62764
It'll probably be difficult since it's in such a low resolution
>>61715 (OP)
Nice thread but calling Octavia a loli is kinda an insult
>>63246
How did that happen? What causes him to delete the rest of the sequence?
>>64265
could someone update their Kemono so we could see their newer work
>>62761
It honestly blows how the rest of the sequence is in such a low resolution
>>65810

Yeah, sorry buddy, but no
>>65064
Yeah but that's still low res
https://x.com/IMPmurderpros/status/1806024958088511510?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Well, guys we had a good run. Guess we all better stop making fetish art of Octavia because Vivziepop just confirmed she’s asexual. What’s even the point of getting horny for an anthropomorphic goth owl demon who we have to draw boobs on if she’s just not into any of us in canon…?

Boy, we all must feel so stupid if we keep doing it. And wait a minute. Loona doesn’t like girls! She hated Queen Bee for stealing Vortex. My headcanon for almost five years says she just likes men and has a mommy complex that makes her protective and nurturing. That’s why I hated seeing her fight Collin who I ship her with…

Omfg, if you can’t tell, I’m just laughing my ass off as I type this. Who else saw her Twitter post and thought Vivzie should spend more time writing a better and longer show for Amazon Prime actually worth our money?
>>67948
the internet wont listen its the internet
>>67948
It’s called the public domain of fan inspired art, interpretations exist. That’s how.
>>67948
Creators going on social media to confirm a sexuality is already suspect. Having them display the sexuality of every single character in this eye vomit is nauseating. Helluva Boss needs to burn.
>>67965
Get cancelled, eh?
>>73067
Pic 3 is my favorite
>>71800
where do these come from anyway? thought that artist doesnt draw fat Octavia. havent seen on twitter or furaffinity at least