/bbfurries/

(336 KB, 1006x881, .png)
So I was absolutely wondering what the hell happened to the last thread. It was FINALLY getting to the good part. So please, indulge me in whatever I've done wrong!
REPORTED FOR PEDOPHILIA, YOU ARE SICK
>>61720
Oh yeah, then where is the proof?!
>>61720
Bbwalt is down the hall and to the left
>>61731
The logs were posted and the entire thread was nuked, you should be ashamed of yourself and seek professional help.
>>61744
Then I guess the logs were the reason the thread was nuked then! Must be because they were just that fake in the first place!
>>61745
And really, how bad could they honestly be?! I bet you guys are just bullying me because you think this all fun and games! You guys make me sick! Just lemmie post Wendy in peace!
>>61748
Idk why but I welcome this kind of shit. Comes with the monster money. My god father always kept me ten steps ahead
>>61749
Shut up! Dont bring your god father into this! Only Wendy, please!
>>61765
Buku walk slower
Well I guess if nobody is going to post any "logs" then I guess I'm off Scott free! And I'll be free to post wendy all the time! Hope nobody minds some new drawings that I'll have cooked up to post in here!
>>61781
Requires the phone to be answered. Dont pick up its butthole grabbers
>>61783
Oh? So the original Wendy thread poster is here? I guess people actually didn't scare you off then! People must've done not a whole lot if you're still here.