/bbfurries/

Ok.
>>60439
What compels us to fetishize the trash of culture like squigga?
>>60444
Is it because we are inherently trash ourselves?

>>60445
Interesting answer. But why sex with anthro squirrel women. Has squigga ever done Sandy Cheeks?
(4.7 MB, 1779x2050, IMG_8118.png)
>>60444
I’m not a psychologist but I think it’s the degradation aspect and the inherent humiliation that’s at the heart of most fetishes that turn us on
And there’s nothing more degrading than blacks
>>60450
>nothing more degrading than blacks
It’s tragic

>>60449
I’m interested in that first pick. I hate ntr, but fucking some bitch in front of a perfect stranger is an all new kind of insanity I’m not sure how to feel about. I wonder if the interviewee is really not into it at all.
>>60432 (OP)
I kind of hate this thread, but to each there oun I guess. Also too many new threads being made.
>>60439
>nigger coded anthro
ewwwww
>>60439
Based, love her
>>62338
All of that ass in the palm of my hands bent over
wtf
>>64388
Last week said she appriecated me and what I do. Oh let me guess mother day was coming up. Nobody stupid keep that same energy from this morning.
>>64393
You had to text me you appreicate me? Not something you can tell me face to face hecause like who michelle? Its not genuine
nigger coded anthros
(61 KB, 992x943, Fqfx7GPakAEy-ku.jpg)
>>64388
You've could've just ignored the thread and let it die you fucking waste of oxygen
>>64402
She choked him I heard. Could lose your job. You came from a home of domestic violence its in the court records. We all think he will win custody. Good lawyers cost big money none of you bitches got on hand.