/bbfurries/

>>57809 (OP)
He reminds me of when my middle aged morbidly obese Spanish Language teacher did a Mexican hat dance as an example and jiggled everywhere.
Man what a confused boned. I think a couple of the other fat kids saw me and were grossed out by my fascination or just I over thought things.
>>57812
Its a joke. people used to call illegal immigrants illegal “Aliens“ in the 90s
Another worthless thread. Kill rape poop kill
(222 KB, 1209x1280, 1356715707.rikkusguardian_lips.jpg)
>>57809 (OP)
I actually had a great piece way back in the day 2020 with my sona and that first alien. But my computer fried and i had a falling out with the artist so its lost to the sands of time :-( i never even posted it up just sat on my hardrive and now its probably in some and fill or turned to ash in an incinerator.

It was such a good piece though. I wish you guys could of seen it.

anyway heres a fat alien blow job(unrelated to above words)
>>57809 (OP)

Okay. An example is the Ewoks from the Star Wars franchise.
>>58527

One of the Splixson images is created by me.

The second image is by azirdrawings

Third image and your image is by GomuGyu.
(92 KB, 1200x900, IMG_1168.jpeg) (95 KB, 1200x900, IMG_1169.jpeg) (2.9 MB, 2026x1819, IMG_1167.png)
>>58604
I really don’t want to think about Ben 10 when jerking off to obese extraterrestrial ladies. It’s not a great franchise, especially after the reboot stuff.

>thin alien from a thin alien race touches down to earth to observe our customs
>becomes grotesquely obese
One of the best fat alien premises out there. You could legit make a movie out of it if it weren’t so tied to a fetish.
>>58607
"Not a great franchise"
>>58743
This is bbwchan. " letting it die out, cool off," doesnt work here. We wait for your return to talk shit. Give or take couple weeks. 😈
>>58745
Fine then, i hope this thread dies
>>58752
Birthday past back on your bullshit huh
>>58754
Italian women will get you up and out not make excuses lmao
>>58871
Yeah, that’s why they were critically panned
>>58871
I love how you go through the effort of making these images with hard-hitting questions like “WOULD YOU FATTEN UP THIS CHARACTER?!” as if the answer is going to be anything but no.
>>58872

In the past, yes. But they have got some attention even as of recent.
anything xenomorph?
any art of xenomorphs?
>>58885

Speaking of which, anyone got any fat art of Latara (The best Ewok. That is... Until season two, wherein they changed her entirely?? They made her pale and stripy, when she had previously been one of only a handful of dark-furred tribe members. And they made her painfully vain, selfish and foolish, where season one Latara had been kind and quick witted. Very uncool move.)
Savebump.