/bbfurries/

(18 KB, 300x168, 43231321321.jpg)
TV Shows you really want to see more art of, I think Ollie and Moon are pretty cute! This is a thread to encourage artists to create more media of said shows.
I agree. I like this thread already!
Mmm NGL
I could see it/
Just would age them up at least.

Any ideas for artists tho?
Like any scenarios or just them fat in geneal
I wonder?
Has anyone actually drawn fat art of them?
Or no
>>56865

And I believe the only way to figure this out is find and post art of the programs that have little to no art of them.
>>56861
All the episodes are about Ollie and Moon, they are siblings, travelling the world, and I'm not kidding, eating huge ammounts of the local food, the biggest thing about Ollie is that he loves cheese.
>>56876
Now I’m convinced to draw fat art-
When I have time of course which currently probably not now.

Wish I could contact ya with discord or something for more info-
But I don’t want people raiding ya account dms
Hopefully I can even draw the fat art…
Since I have a lot of things to do
(10 KB, 820x474, 1693808887.creflurker_nekorahmen_with_another_obesity_pun.png) (284 KB, 1671x842, ramen_ball_textless_by_dessertocato_dgkclla.jpg)
>>56848 (OP)
im not sure if we're counting anime under this, but Taicho from Neko Rahmen would be cute to see fattened up
also do specific characters from shows count or does it have to include the entire show? i feel like i have way too many edge cases of "there is 1 good furry from this entire show that i wanna see drawn"
>>56876
i think the designs would be cute to fatten up, even if i probably wont draw anything of them immediately
>>56876

Yeah. International cheeses.
>>56884
I prefer you to have freedom to do what you want and I don't like Discord.
The Angry Beavers as a show need more WG art of them.

And I made to prove a point. >>56061 (Cross-thread)
>>57088
This is a pretty old show, but at least it has it's own official weight gain scenes!
>>57152

But we need more official weight gain scenes.
No artist is going to see this thread and be inspired to do anything but leave this site and never come back

T., an artist
>>58293

And make art of what the thread represents?
>>59183
I made your baby mom pussy fart. Nice dress 🥴😂
>>58293
i can say this from experience because most request threads have the world's most confusing character choices they desperately want someone to draw, and not even my own would be exempt from it
>>59181
i could see it being done well if you put him in a good artstyle, but definitely not as-is
there's whatever that cat and chameleon were from the animated series too
(24 KB, 588x446, Melissa_8.jpg) (33 KB, 581x436, Melissa_15.jpg) (35 KB, 651x486, Melissa_16.jpg) (19 KB, 480x360, 0hn.jpg) (1.2 MB, 960x720, 0PgjHZx.png) (748 KB, 960x720, 0NyIJrS.png)
Melissa Raccoon from the Raccoons
and Daisy Dingo from Blinky Bill, both are good choices imo.
While Daisy does have art everyone seems afraid to draw her fat.
save
>>59848

I see. Well, I wonder why that's the case.