just let it die retard, artist is garbage anyways
>>54012
We need to consolidate the userbase.
>>54012
" artist is garbage anyway "
Pick the fucking pen and draw then, snowflake
>>54912
>Pick the fucking pen and draw then, snowflake

Why would that make this artist not garbage? This thread is dead, you handful of autists that keep spamming the board are the only people who care.

Also I'm pretty sure all of you are underage or at least severely retarded given how you talk and the general lack of imageboard etiquitte. So yknow, probably come back once you're out of primary school.
>>54918
" Also I'm pretty sure all of you are underage or at least severely retarded given how you talk and the general lack of imageboard etiquitte. So yknow, probably come back once you're out of primary school. "
im going to be real here, i have never seen a retard, yet also a grown ass man, trying to guess annon's age on internet.
and also, don't describe yourself there man, we get it, you are fragile, you retarded over people's thread. go to 4chan and cry
(44 KB, 498x280, death-puss-in-boots.png)
>>54918
>Why would that make this artist not garbage
cause you can't draw like them
Again, do what anon said, pick up a pencil and draw one, loser
do like that this guy draws Callie Briggs and Felina Feral alot. The world could always use more fat females from Swat Kats
More?
>>54937
Think. Whether that queer can draw or not has no bearing on the fact the whoever cleverfoxman is (I’ve literally never heard of him) is a bad fucking artist making uninspired garbage that you like because you have no standards. Get fucked.
>>58280
Not bad for an oldie
>>58281

He is the greatest! He is full of wisdom and knowledge.
>>58280
" no standards "
People like the artist work, let them be, they didn't even grind your dick or killed your family
stop being snowflakes, fuck face
see some annons having a tantrum over other annons who like cleverfoxman artworks cause they hate his artwork is kinda funny to watch
>>58546
Then you’re gonna love this next part
>>58438
if anyone didn't know I used pixeldrain

Pixeldrain is a file sharing website built for speed and ease of use. You can upload files you want to share online to our servers and we will hold on to them for at least two months. During this time anyone with the link will be able to download your files. Pixeldrain is built to be as fast as possible, so you don't have to do any unnecessary waiting when downloading files.
>>58756
Left that beauty white woman for this low life of an enviroment. Tragedy. Go back to her.
save
>>59725

You can tell how her story goes
>>59726
I could probably write a better story than this. I’ll see what I can do.

Btw, I don’t have an account with chat A.I. What’s her personality like?
>>59728

It’s pretty much up to you for her personality traits, but judging by this picture, >>59724 she’s pretty much a triceratops on the hunt before she goes full Blueberry. You can even make an aftermath of what She’ll do after her little “hunting party”
>>59871
That’s awesome that she doesn’t have a set personality. To me she seems like a family type trying to rescue her husband and son from a secret organization of weirdoes that selected her at random.
>>49058 (OP)
Why don't you post everything he's made?
>>63352

Someday, but not today.
(4.4 MB, 3300x3300, IMG_5354.png)
I see Android 21. Now it want this. Does everyone have it?
bump
>>69083
You have the animation too?
>>69095
>>69109
>>69110
Yes but idk how to send it without compressing it to shit
Let me make a mybridge link
Does anyone have this? (At least the giraffe part?)>>49283
>>49283
>>69127
Link is dead, re-upload it
(1.4 MB, 1920x1080, bugbutt01.png) (1.4 MB, 1920x1080, tube.png)
Glad that you guys are keeping the thread about me alive.

Some of the goober comments about the quality of my art and the responses gave me an old school x-box live style of giggle.

As said, I am honored to have a fanbase at all! I live the dream of providing for myself drawing the stuff that makes me happy!

Here are some unposted sketch images to tie you over until my next big post!

Also, my 3d stuff is slowly getting better too!

Keep on rockin'!
(524 KB, 1909x1166, IMG_4445.jpeg)
>>70059
Never expected to see you here and it is nice to notice your fanbase in this thread. I am a fan of your work and I enjoy seeing your art. We will continue to build up this thread. Again, it is nice to see you her on this thread and keep up the good work.
(327 KB, 1242x699, IMG_4446.jpeg)
>>70059
Also, as bit of a request (don’t know if you do requests) in the future I kinda would like to see you do art of Diane Foxington from The Bad Guys. I’m thinking maybe as either a single pic or a WG drive sequence. I envision it to have Mr. Wolf force feeds Diane lots of food as she starts to enjoy it.
>>69127
Could you reupload it?
Bump
>>69127
can we get a reup?
Anyone have Moo Mysteries?
>>70851
Re-upload it for the love of god
>myairbridge
I highly recommend using catbox.moe for this kind of stuff, it allows uploads up to 200 MB and the link will never expire
>>73264
Well just do it then, i did my reup already.
Can someone reupload moo mysteries? The link expired
furthermore, anybody got underbelly? animation ‘n all?
>>74385
>BLUEBERRY TACO KARMA
>Character acts like a bitch in a taco truck line
>She fucking explodes
Kino.
>>74383 whoops wrong message link lol
>>74386
ok give us moo mystery?
>>74394
seconded to high heaven