/bbfurries/

>>4713
can you PLEASE get some taste?
>>4717
bruh
Anyone have any of the alt views from BubbleFox on her patreon?
>>4717
Can you PLEASE get a life?

You're on a website dedicated to fat chicks and on the board that is furry exclusive /bbwalt/, /bbwdraw/ and /ee/ rolled into one, taste left the equation the second you stumbled upon this website.
(15 KB, 680x612, aughh i coooom.png)
>>4774
im sorry i insulted your very good art, which is so quality it belongs in the louve. here is some art as a consolation, please try not to cum a hole in your ceiling as soon as you see it
>>4694
YUhSMGNITTZMeTlrYyhkZWxldGUgdGhpcyBwYXJ0KW1sMlpTNW5iMjluYkdVdVkyOXRMMlp2YkdSbGNuWnBaWGNfYVdROU1VUXpTbkZYZWxoMllsSjRXRTlQV2xCSVltWkVSbk5pVkVSb2FHbDRNRUUz

I come with a request of my own for this gumroad comic.

https://gumroad.com/izzyfatcat#XoMmT
Anyone have Cleverfoxman's Payhip stuff?
A vanilla sequence was commissioned and posted publicly by FFANumber5, and then subsequently taken down to be posted privately. Did anyone save the sections of the commission that were posted? The work was excellent.
>>7117
Do you remember which site(s) it was on? If it was FA, furarchiver should work.
>>7118

It was posted on Devart in increments, I’m not sure if it was cross posted.
>>7117
It was posted in the Sonic thread.
>>7041
I’ve been wanting these too, bumping that
bub
>>7537
I want to see this too
>>5315
great news, I have a copy from when they accidentally made it pay-what-you-want (and considering the uptick in downloads, it should've stayed that way)

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xZ2VYVmpvc2pzM0JzUVkwSWRmSWNvZldsWFV5cUhjcWcvdmlldz91c3A9ZHJpdmVzZGs=

if another anon has similar luck, I would love a link to jackalcake's new art pack, mainly because they screwed the pooch and I can't access the stuffing-popping collection anymore.
>>7668
How do you open these files?
I meant like open it on the browser
>>7692
Plug that line into the decoder below and hit Decode
Does anyone have any of Dullvivid’s Ink Junk packs?
>>5315
This is gonna sound stupid but what do I do with the large chain of letters and numbers
>>7906
Copy paste it into that new thing at the bottom of the thread than hit decode, you should get a link
>>7130
Bumping
>>7537
thirding, anyone?
Anyone have any of Viro's Fat Lovers Club stuff from their Patreon?
>>8011
Viro will be releasing the set in 2022 so you won't have long to wait!
>>8076
Yeah but I think he's asking about the 20 buck early release
with this temporary stuff I have no idea what he's playing at. Full pack is probably going to come out at December 2022 with a price tag of 60 dollars, lmao
Can someone update Huskybluebonanza’s Kemono party page?
>>7620
I’m waiting.
Anybody mind updating MaboCorescant's kemono.party? Has new animations there.
>>7537
Description makes it sound like this is gonna be sold at some IRL thing going on the 21st. Though it seems like it'll be released a later date.
>>8093
Bumping
>>8830
I have it irl. Can't read the language but lots of fats for a short comic
>>8851
Is it male and female weight gain, or what?
>>8093
Bumping again, I’m sure one of you have it or can afford to have it
>>8853
Hard to tell as the pokemon are very on model as it focuses on the Sw/Sh starters. Either way, there's no sexy stuff involved and just focuses on them overdosing on Snorlax pills and going crazy with eating till they are huge.
>>8851
Could you screenshot or scan it and upload it in a big file or something?
(223 KB, 3647x1360, FESeIfrXMAAdDz1.jfif)
hey does anyone have access to MIDSUMMERNIGHTSDREAMARTS beastars stuff ? man is literally a ghost
(189 KB, 615x1200, DY69zDqUQAARdV4.jpg)
Looking for the thick Wilde comic by midsummermadness
>>8908
I don't think he ever finished that one
>>8900
It is a cute doujin, I recommend buying it even though I don't know japanese. I'd appreciate it if someone translate it

https://mab.to/B4iiXiCEh
(1.1 MB, 220x220, tenor (5).gif)
>>8942
Thanks a bunch, my dude. You're awesome.
>>8939
It did. Thank you.
(3.4 MB, 5016x3325, Mall Comic 9.PNG)
>>8948
And last one, if you want to see more drawings like these go check out the link since there's another story going on with the same artist who draw these
>>7537
And I would love to see this one if anyone has it
any1 have kakuteki new fanbox post?
>>8940 Thank you so much man, if you still have anything from this guy then you can send it, especially beastars stuff I had to format my pc and I lost everything, so yeah
>>8859
200th bump
>>8935
Terribly sorry, any chance of a reup?
>>8900
DAM! Re-up of this too please? Somehow I missed this thread, I kept checking the other request thread instead.
>>9006
One more bump, please someone either update his kemono party or upload his pack
>>7858
seconding
>>8851
I know I asked this already and I hate to sound pushy, but could you scan or screenshot the pages and upload them to here?
>>9236
It did previously, it just expired. Someone just needs to share it again
>>8935
Please reupload.
>>9289
Thank you for the reupload.
>>9289
I understand I dont have a payed account but why is the download consistently getting stuck at 78%
Does anyone have the Legoshi comics from Midsummernightsdream?
It's a bit of a longshot for here admittedly since their stuff is more TF-y than fats, but if someone could update FauvFox's patreon (https://www.patreon.com/fauvfox) on kemono.party I'd super appreciate that!
>>9302
Please...?
>>9389
Oh my fucking god, please, someone just post this already and stop ignoring the post
>>9676
Not with that attitude
Can someone post the muffintop comics from royaljellysadnwhich on here?
Can anyone post the rest of * her tiger pajamas * here ?
anyone have that one fat face of shysho's fox oc on their patreon?
could molaveda's kemono be updated?
can anyone update shysho's kemono page?
Does any one have a reupload of Midsummernightsdream's Master Archive? Looks like it was nuked sometime today
yeah does anyone have it? been trying to use the link and it won't work on kemono
>>11321
It's gone for good now, cause it got leaked too many times.
>>11341
Damn, that's a shame, I missed out on quite a few things from there. It's kinda funny too, since I actually started the download the night before it was removed, but it didn't actually prompt to save. I think I just mistakenly refreshed the page at some point and didn't check back 'til it was too late. Thanks anyway!
>>11577
I was stupid enough not to download it and now the link is dead. Please reupload.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kxkend
Zbdbdb
Jzbebdb
Is Kemono not updating for anyone else? I haven't gotten any new pics for my favorited artists since like March 14 at the very latest, and a lot of them are fairly popular too and i know they have pics on their patreon, but they're not up on Kemono yet.
>>13505
I'm just going to copy paste this

Patreon recently got a new anti-scraping algorithm and Kemono people are trying to implement a work around. If you're wonderiing why other sites like Fantia or Fanbox are still being updated it is due to the fact that they don't have the same issue.
>>13646 do you have cosith's satisfaction volumen 1 and 2 too?
can anyone leak shysho's patreon? i wouldve asked for it to get on kemono but that doesnt seem possible right now
>>13646
No need to apologize, my dude, you've been a great help.
Thank you so much for going through all this trouble to share the doujin with us.
>>13674
I don't and I've never heard of them before you mentioned it, tbh. I'll give it a look, but I'm not sure where to find them.
Anyone have Mankor's latest stuff? Since Kemono hasn't solved the Patreon issue i haven't been able to tell if he's made anything since early march.
Would someone mind leaking HornyMustardSauce's patreon? Their exaggerated shapes amuse me.
>>11577
Please re-upload. I don't want to sound desperate or pushy, but come on. Please. Last time I will ask.
>>13887
Thank you SO much.
>>13893
yes, thanks! Great trade in a sense
>>13896
Always glad to help.
>>13887
Yeah I do have a couple of comics from the artist, a thread would be a nice idea
>>14261

Bumping
We also need a Sylvia thread
>>11911
Now that the patreon importer is working again, could some one grab this for molaveda's kemonoparty?
can anyone update shysho's kemono page now that the patreon uploader is working again
>>14603
Check his patreon on kemono
>>12747
his "Nikushiba-chan!" series is goated
Anyone have the mega link for manga and art that Cosith posted?
>>14759
Who is that cat girl on the left. Anyone know?
>>14793
Ally, one of Dewwydarts' OCs
bump
impossible the game is continuously updating
>>14261
Bumping this too if anyone has it
(437 KB, 1240x1748, O LAWD.jpg)
"premium downloads" is the worst deviantart feature ever implemented so i'm sharing this piece from muhboobz/ronnie92
(261 KB, 830x1280, 68D71BC2-19D7-4C24-A981-F4B2C16A34E5.jpeg)
Does someone have this comic? Is it even any good? I know it’s really old but it always bugged me that I couldn’t find it anywhere else
>>15211
Cool, but that’s not the way I meant „Does someone have it“ XD
(236 KB, 2000x1200, 20220520_174718.jpg)
someone who can post RushRabbit's salmonoid king drawing? I would really appreciate it
>>11911
>>14434
Now that Molaveda has updated their patreon, any chance that it can be updated on kemono?
>>16192
Shit, forgot to mention but like, put em on kemono or somethin.
>>16188
Seconding this.
>>16193
Please do the same for KitsuneKit
>>14928
Check F95zone, it has a page with instructions.
anyone?
>>16771
Never heard of the guy, but would love to see his works shown
Anyone update jakejmj27 on kemono party
>>16813
Who is that purple fox?
>>17019
Based on the Gumroad description, he's the artist's OC
Can someone update Calorie's kemono?
can someone PLEASE upload KitsuneKit's Patreon to Kemono?
Anyone have CleverFoxMan's Payhip stuff? I'm particularly hunting for the Undertale animations he made.
>>15605
Bumping this one and the various other artpack’s they’ve done
fat_louie's patreon needs to be on Kemono too
>>16966
Bump
Please someone get this!
>>16966
Someone please upload the PDF version of the Starved of Touch comic by Nekocrispy
Any chance somebody has the uncensored pages of Pest Control from fafcomics/c_club?
>>18456
Or any of his work he did, including one that has "love handles" in it's title?
>>18456
it's in his thread on here somewhere i think, but dont be shocked she somehow has a bra on under that, was like the biggest tease ever
>>18460
And if you ask me, the corset is the bra.

Thanks anyway. We will find the work together, even I will help by overseeing operations.
(2.7 MB, 1762x3000, E_FPG8eVEAErEfg.jpeg)
Hello, sorry but could someone help me with this, I need this but I don't have money to buy it apart I don't live around there if someone could get it for me I would really appreciate it thank you
(2.5 MB, 1965x1179, glass.png)
Does anyone have the complete comic of this ?
Can someone please upload the Patreon exclusive comics of durc3t they could post on here please?
>>18473
Again, does anyone have the full set?
>>18893
It’s on E-hentai, and there’s not actually any kink content in it. The moose has a bad back and the donkey helps, that’s the whole thing
Please add fat_louie's Patreon on Kemono

and can SOMEBODY update the Kemonos of both Halcy0n and chronorin?
Can somebody update sashasketchy's page on kemono? They haven't been updated since March.
Can we get Casadecal's new Bea animation?
>>19500
Seconding with the provision we get their new Saluki pic as well
>>18695
>>18698
Giving these a bump since I have yet to see the art pack posted anywhere
Anybody have rattiebutts/maddeku’s patron discord-only slob stuff?
>>19796
Seconding this, if anyone has it please share
can anyone update shysho's kemono page? hasnt been updated since september last year
>>19791
Can someone add sound to the Bea? I need that sloshing
>>21021
There's a MEGA link that keeps making the rounds in the paid content threads including a bunch of Jelliroll's stuff, I know for a fact the whole sequence is on there if you can get a hold of it.
>>21037

mfw I thought I found it but the Mega link was deleted
Anyone got any art from roaryandfriends’ patreon? Or perhaps have them on kemono?
>>21061
Seconding this. They never actually release anything and their art is so good.
(334 KB, 800x713, 5399833F-242B-4A33-A975-263E59E22B95.png)
>>21049
Guy that uploaded this here. This is a bit of a stretch but if anyone has the herro final art pack and linked it you would have my utmost gratitude. Many thanks -a desperate anon
>>21158
You have my complete gratitude.
>>21158
oh my.
I never thought to see collie around this place, welcome!
>>21341

Bump.

Never beg on here but...I really hope someone uploads this soon.
>>21366
Isn't the whole concept of this thread basically begging?
>>21456
Seconding... again
>>21183
Seriously, does anyone have that animation?
>>18457
Think you can also find it?
If someone could update Rampant404's Kemono page, that'd be helpful
Bump
Bump
(1.2 MB, 1500x1023, helpxd.png)
hello everyone, any heroes who have this?
Can someone please post a PDF of this free download comic by RoundFeline on here please? Again, the whole thing is free.
>>23015
it's a fucking 38-page pdf of pure literature for a little bit of demanding
if no one was interested in the first one, let alone the next ones.
>>21183
Is no one gonna bump this?
I cannot belive that for a third time, A THIRD TIME! Sachasketchy on kemono is updated again and still NOBODY BOTHER TO UPLOAD THOSE TWO VIDEOS YET!!! HOW?!?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THEY UPLOADED THAT ISABELLE STROLL WIP ANIMATION BUT NOT THOSE TWO MP4 VIDEOS ON SACHASKETCHY KEMONO.PARTY?!
>>24008
>>24009
>>24060
>>24056
Jesus fucking christ, either wait until you're old enough to get your own bank account and buy it yourself or shut the fuck up.
can SOMEBODY PLEASE update Chica's Kemono page?

Chica goes by the patreon name Curious_Transformations
(88 KB, 402x640, - - - Border Collie pup.jpg)
>>21222
You're very welcome.
>>21315
Thank you for having me <3 always nice to meet another fellow Anon. I might start making the rounds here more often, who knows.
Some insider info for you: Next month's shipment is going to be a little lighter than usual, so I can afford to keep up the current month's stash for a few more days, in case you or anyone else needs some more time, perhaps longer. There's still tons of content, though, don't worry. I might start taking reupload requests to fill the gaps in case I can't make the quota this month. In case you're wondering, I'm sure you are, next month's shipment will have a pretty big mix of BBW, hyper, and vore. There'll still be some vanilla, paws, and SFW, plus some pretty cute 3D stuff. Fun times all around.
>>22994
Here, it's a link to my stash this month, all (most) of my uploads, I'm sure it's somewhere in here;
https://mega.nz/folder/PHJiRaAJ#UVcXJiypobjvt9Gag7IzTg/folder/fO4FVIaT
>>21183
Bump for anyone who has the animation
(15 KB, 284x177, z4w5ex6rc7tv89bojnp.jfif)
Does anyone have a sketch of the fat ammit from the artist Juanp1? Is like this pic
(147 KB, 1125x1200, OOHHH YEAH CROCO FAT SNAKE.jpg)
>>24736
"Once posted on the internet, is all over the world"

Unfortunately I'm not sure why he deleted it, but here you go
>>24766
seconded ho my gawd
>>24766
Lmao there is Keeshee
>>24766
Did his previous “Evil Ted” comic get uploaded somewhere?
>>24787
YOOOO, nice find.
Kass lookin sexy as always, love seein him chonk like that
>>24824
it was on a previous jaeh thread, but it's incomplete and blurry as hell
Can someone please add the discord exclusives to dewwydart's kemono?
>>24874
Got a link to that at least then?
(1.1 MB, 2048x1536, PackCover.png)
Anyone by chance have this?
>>21673
Bumping, pay attention fellas
Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler
Anyways now that I have your attention, does anyone have Cleverfoxman's Underbelly animations?
Anyone have an update for Jakejmj27 on kemono? was a new sequence recently.
>>21183
Can someone PLEASE upload the animation of Super Mega Fox?
>>24766
I'm just waiting on this. Even if it takes a year.
>>25236
>19 shipping on top of 30 bucks for the damn thing itself

if they really wanna sell this shit why not just sell it digitally holy shit. are there still people who prefer having physical mags to masturbate to??
>>25257
Scalpers are like that. Plus the artist claims that they won’t do digital since they know it’ll be pirated
>>24766
bumpin' for Jaeh's expandemonium pack
>>25256
I'm working on this, hang in there...
>>25647
>>25648
WOW i didn't expect that
you are very helpful
thanks
Anyone able to update the kemono page for dandyschest? New chapter is out
>>22598
Bump, this one keeps evading me
Does anyone have Cleverfoxman's payhip content they're down to share?
>>25766
We've been waiting for so long my friend, but these idiots apparently don't seem to know how to read a simple request
>>25775 Will your stash ever have any good shit or just gay shit?
>>25776
>He doesn't like gay stuff
What a fag!
>>25806 You're a funny guy. Cheers.
can somebody add this too Kemono?
www.patreon.com/Luxioboi22
Anyone have the comics Sugarboy made?
>>24533
does anyone have this saved? I had downloaded it to a hard drive but just my luck it broke. cheers!

ps. a quick bump to >>21175
>>26102

Legit been curious about their more extreme stuff but it's mainly on Patreon.
>>26233
I'm pretty sure nearly everything is already on their Kemono page, including the extreme stuff
>>26382
How about including a link so everyone knows what you're talking about and where to find it?
what is this?
>>26721
hey, is it okay if you could upload v1sage's stuff on there? his patreon is pavloafartbox.
>>27350
And here's a sketch.
>>27335
Sorry no, I don't take requests. Also, last I heard, paytreon implemented some kinda DRM that can track which users upload to KP for banning users, so I don't upload to KP.