/bbfurries/

Honestly, if nobody is going to go and write anything in this board, then might as well treat it like my own lol. But, I really do want to give praise for Bonusart, they're really great at doing massive sizes and I've always been in love with their stuff. Just how big they draw stuff and how much it bends and folds around, it just makes me feel absolutely drawn to wanting to see more and just wanting to just commission them at all possible. Though, I do wanna share some love to this pic in general, because I do wanna say that I honestly just can't help but get some feeling from it in the first place that just wants me to just gush about it. It just has a perfect composition, just something about it that makes me smile each time I see it and absolutely makes me just want to jump onto him and just hug that big fucking gut of his. Just his perchance to want to grow even bigger, and his belts and clothes stretching around him and the fact I do know he's that new electric rat pokemon does make me smile too, and add so much more to it as well. Really, it's just so lovely. Want some more of this , and to just see him grow bigger and bigger until he's practically covering a whole island, or the ocean, or the world, or the solar system, or a whole entire universe...... Really, anything could go!
RK9 make it so I couldn't post the same image, so it's the second one in the first selection TnT
Just a bit of something before I get some sleep, but I just wanted to write down how I just really wanna see more and talk more about the whole thing with Bonusart and how he does character stuff. Which, I know it isn't much, but I really just love what they do with them. Really making me wish to see a whole comic series full of ladies bigger than most entrances, or just trying to eat enough to fill their stomachs, just waddling through life as it's just completely natural as well. It's just so hot to see ladies and guys just bigger than average and not mention any problem about their weight besides the obvious. And not be too weird about it too, it just has cute, natural, and sometimes just a bit sad moments. And maybe it's just my own tastes with things, but I just, can't help but enjoy every little bit we do get, and can see. Honestly wish I could write something as good as what they draw... Maybe I'll take a stab at it, but things have just been so fucked up lately, so, maybe not. I'm just trying to make it by. but, yeah. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some more stuff, and, see what'll happen. Goodnight.