/bbfurries/

>>44088
Ooh hdalby is pretty good too… he’s great at emphasizing just how huge they are
>>44783
Hey, question, wasn't there someone who wrote some stories about this guy's characters? I don't remember much, but I just remember that they were there.
>>44031 (OP)
Any writers who focus on female weight gain?
>>44793
Chocend and Madnevil do a lot of that. Madnevil’s stuff is on his kemono. But I’ve been trying to find End’s stuff for years but it’s all on his Patreon
>>44790
I wrote a story for his Brooke character for his birthday years ago but I doubt he shared it especially after our falling out. Maybe LK? They have a friendly rivalry with making art for one another. I only have his Clopfics and Whatnot Google Doc though.
>>44825
Was it one about the navel storage device? Though I mean, I feel like, it was something else? Something on his pics on furaffinity, or something. They weren't really... a main stay? I dunno.
I like realistic, fucked up stories so I'm a fan of Mairari, RabidBadger (his old stories), magzhan, and fattymj. Not as fucked up but Setz, omhwth68ooo, and BeanbagBellyCafe also write really good stuff.
>>44893
Huh, honestly sounds like a good story! I mean, it does sound a bit basic, but damn, that's just what that whole kink means lol

Though honestly, fair, I don't think he was ever really well known, just kinda on and then off of Dull at some point, thanks for that though!
I got a few of Madnevils stuff on me if anyone wants it he mainly does Helluva Boss stuff and he’s got two Roxy stories.
Can we request?