/bbfurries/

(226 KB, 1055x1280, 40E2F3F5-DE81-4E85-AE1E-EF16D140BCCB.jpeg) (400 KB, 1506x1024, D56E53CE-5DC3-49CC-9602-25882A0091F9.png) (127 KB, 1280x1047, CF4DA9B9-697E-455F-8F42-50C55482FCF4.jpeg) (113 KB, 1280x877, F70A71CE-481E-4387-A9E6-AAB2B1FBF562.jpeg) (111 KB, 1280x1000, D8F25181-ABF1-4F0D-A3FE-87B6D05F71F5.jpeg) (630 KB, 892x1155, BF7C4783-03AF-439A-8164-7A454599C9AF.jpeg)
Gotta love this meatbun-loving cat gal!
Anon you're the best for having all this good tao art (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡
>>38421
sauce for 2nd one?
>>38235 (OP)

This thread... its like it was made for me... you guys do not understand how much I love this adorably dumb as hell cat waifu, thank you for this thread ;w;
>>39534
Tao lovers rejoice man (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+ this thread is just amazing
>>39528
Also who made all these amazing renders (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)
>>39537
Source is by CGHonk before they deactivated their Twitter account.
>>39538
Oh I see and that sucks bruh that's one less tao artist (⁠´⁠°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥⁠ω⁠°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥⁠`⁠)
>>39541 holy shit thank you •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀ these are so good
>>39541
Is that all you have or is there more?
>>39557
Damn well still thank you so much gosh these are still really good
Bump
Bump
>>43033
Imagine the braps
>>43034

A single toot from her ass cheeks can send the entirety of lost town into the goddamn stratosphere
>>43096
But she needs to toot sometimes. How do they defuse those bombs?
>>43097

They weaponize her toots so that neighboring clans can't attack the Kaka clan, they just shove a large buttplug up her booty hole so as to keep any of the gas from escaping when they don't need to use her braps to nuke everything in a rival clan's general direction

Course, there are times when even taokaka's heavy duty buttplug can't keep her toots from obliterating everything in its way, and when that happens... best to hit the deck >:)
>>43696

She looks identical to taokaka but with a different color scheme, so yeah, we don't mind X3
Must keep this thread alive, so bump
>>45991
I'm interested (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
>>47195
You think we could make a new tao thread on the other site
>>47224

What other site? What's going on?
>>47224
There's another site?
>>47226
Lemmy, see the thing in bbwalt
>>47227
Shit maybe but idk if stuff isn't ike separated like before then probably not
>>47195

Negatory! This thread is gonna live forever!
>>47761
I'm so happy it's all saved (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
>>49687
God, i want her to glomp me…
Some really horny descriptions and scenarios I’ve made

Stuff her full of meatbuns and just keep going
all the while she’s constantly burping and gurgling
Her belly going to work to make sure all of those meatbuns get distributed around her soft body...
Then her panties rip from the mass of her belly and blubberbutt
Smushing down on her huge ass as she blorps bigger
fatter
blobbier
Doesn’t have time to breathe as her mouth is filled with hundreds of meatbuns
Her body getting bigger with every passing second, consuming meatbuns left and right
Her asscheeks the size of the sun
Belly so utterly gorged and bloated with millions of tons of meat
Boobs eternally sloshing and gurgling with milk
Her blobby body growing ever so much bigger
You could fit the entirety of Earth into Tao's navel, breasts that could be as big as the solar system, and an infinite supply of meatbuns being sent through her ever expanding cheeks
Growing even blorpier as her big blobby ass encompasses half the universe
Gut hitting the edge of it but still growing and growing until more than half her body is her huge belly
Tits having bloated beyond their limits as sheer tons of milk blow out of them, bloating Tao even further as she drinks it
Being fed undecillions of meatbuns bigger than her blubbery booty, coated with her titty milk
Burping harder than the vacuum of space and jiggling for years on end
As she grows bigger and blobbier, her girth nearing destruction of the universe
When her fat starts spilling out into the white void, and eventually reaching the multiverse itself, she'll still be clamouring for more meatbuns for that infinitesimally growing belly of hers
The sounds of Tao's tummy gurgling and her chanting for more food echoes throughout the shattered universe

—————————

The need to just give that belly some love
Grope it and rub it as she moans and pants from the amount of chonk all inside her
Allow Tao to sit right on you as she burps from the impact of her ass

and feed her even M̸̈̈́O̸̽̎R̷͑̀E̴͋̍

—————

I want her panties to grow and stretch so much
Asscheeks and thighs fattening up to the point of immobility
Her bra to shrink thinner and thinner before her blobby boobs slip out completely and burst out from her coat
Then the rest of her clothing rips apart from her immensely fat body, her thigh warmers shred with her legs glorping up, her coat shreds as the rest of her body grows and grows

And eventually her panties rip apart with a loud
*SHHRRIIIIPP*
She groans in half pleasure and half pain, her gut gurgling for even more food as she is caked in sweat
Her straps break open as her belly spills to the ground, her ass growing fatter and fatter as she keeps gorging on whatever food is there
Tao eventually waddles her megafat blubbergut to a huge vat of liquid calorium, a special compound that rapidly fattens anyone by absorbing into their skin
Tao takes it even further by drinking it herself, her body blorping to immobility in a second, her body exploding in sheer blubber
Tao’s gigafat body grows blobbier as she is now a constantly growing landmass of cat blubber
She moans and burps hard enough to jiggle her entire body
Her panties finally tear apart from her belly and ass, both blorping blobbier and flabbier than ever before

———————

Tao’s panties need to shred as they’re the only thing holding her back from becoming the fattest fucking cat
Her legs need to blorp hundreds of millions of miles per second, those leg warmers aren’t needed if you yourself are the leg warmer
Her gut needs to be always overstuffed as a stomach is really just a transport for fat to grow all over your body and grow even blobbier
Big blobby boobies need to be at least blobbier than entire multiverses, as she needs that milk to grow even bigger if there’s no other food left for her to grow from
>>50311
Huh, I can cook up a story if you like, I’m thinking about a story based around Anon meeting Tao and being her eternal free meal ticket, which results in uproarious weight gain for Taokaka, Taokaka having an enabler let alone someone who is in love with her could be a wild combination for the world of blazblue. I’ll be back soon with something for you fellow Enjoyers of the chromosome cat.
(74 KB, 828x689, comm__a_ton_of_tao_by_veryfilthything_ddgz1hy-414w-2x.jpg) (86 KB, 1607x497, _com__knew_they_d_forgotten_something____by_buttery_inkling_ddop0dm-pre.jpg) (58 KB, 827x724, taokaka_huge_ass_by_oppaifactory_dfvspak-414w-2x.jpg) (82 KB, 749x704, sketch__taokaka_by_veryfilthything_dezjcj6-375w-2x.jpg) (613 KB, 750x581, glutenous_guardian_of_the_kaka_tribe_by_octomilkx_dgjocj1-375w-2x.png)
>>50311
Damn I wish I had someone to talk about tao like that with
>>50394
We’ve all got each other i suppose
>>50400
Truuu •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀
(174 KB, 1280x651, 17866A3A-0DF2-4F16-B3FD-E973AD20BE9B.jpeg)
Can’t stop thinking about it
Tora’s gigafat ass growing fatter and fatter as she eats more food
The fat riding her coat up to where her panties are shown in full, wobbling and jiggling as her panties tighten around her blubbery ass
She later finds a tube to put into her mouth
And the butt *really* starts to grow
Her butt smashes into the ground, cracking it as she gulps more and more of what’s in the tube
Her panties blow off her cheeks, flopping and jiggling to the ground as her body keeps growing
Her coat eventually starts to tear apart from her growing boobs pressing against the fabric
The zipper breaks open, but it’s not enough to fully free her tits, so her coat shreds as Tora’s blobby body becomes as fat as multiple city blocks
At the end, Tora is more ass than blob. Her massive asscheeks encompass nearly half her body
>>50453
Just imagining her trapped tits slowly destroying her hoodie is so hott and her gigantic sweaty butt
Does anyone have a gif of the animation of tao smacking her ass tauntingly from the games?
>>51310
Yw glad I could find it for ya! If you don't mind me asking what did you it need for?
Man, I really wish there was more Blob Tao here... Got any of those?
>>52374
God i love the trope of being inflated but the thing to stop it is juuuuuust out of reach~
>>52374
Also do you mind telling me where you found those/who made these?
>>52838
That's a very good edit do you have sauce?
bumping for this cat., god i wish i could be smothered under the first one >>50397
Taokaka isn't furry
>>53995

She is beloved more on the furry fandom, than she is in the actual blazblue fandom, if everyone counts her as a furry, then she's a furry
>>50311
Invite link please?
(127 KB, 1200x675, t54.jpeg) (151 KB, 1200x675, t55.jpeg) (143 KB, 1200x675, t56.jpeg) (140 KB, 1200x675, t57.jpeg)
You're all in for a special treat!
>>57867
Do you have more tao vore?
>>57912
Oh yeah it's very unfortunate I do fear this thread might just die one thread because there's not much stuff of her qwq
>>57932
Nah, fam I got ya. We need someone to make chat bots of Taokaka. One for fat, feederism (You’re her feeder), submissive slob (You’re her “master”), vore, hyper pregnancy, pregfat, pregvore, and unbirth. Who’s with me?
I could make some bots on character.ai, sakura fm, or venus.chub

I'm a pretty experienced bot maker and writer, but the first 2 mediums aren't exactly my favorite. I'd be glad to publish them there if there's demand though. Venus.Chub is my personal favorite but also requires a paid chatgpt key.
>>58493
Please do make a bot and put on character.ai too there already is a bot but it's kinda bad :/ so a good taokaka bot would be amazing!
>>58528
Tried to say she used you for your semen but you dont listen. All your female friends know whats up.
This is the same guy from earlier, here is my first project- complete!

https://character.ai/chat/7LuS5tDpA06gc375BXAzYmmiKHBlegKc9J7vsiQfDtc

This bot is pretty all-around and doesn't focus on one particular kink. I feel pretty proud for getting the very NSFW thumbnail past character.ais notorious filter though.

I will take suggestions for more advanced bots for specific fetishes. (Yes, I will do farts and vore if there is demand).

The bot is unlisted for privacy and safety (don't want to get banned day 1) but will hopefully save to your used list.
(4.8 MB, 3840x2160, t62.jpeg) (948 KB, 3840x2160, t63.jpeg)
Holy fuck, cghonk!
You sure know how to make em' nice and round!
(82 KB, 1120x878, taokaka.png)
i want to show my appreciation for taokaka more cause she's so hot and i wanna get smothered by her sweaty belly, but i feel like i kinda suck at drawing her tonight
>>61990
>>61989
also hnghhhhhh these are so fucking perfect and i love seeing that big blimpy belly and massive boobs stuck like that!!!!
>>66929
It's very amazing I'm surprised it's been around for this long
>>66929

And soon, it will be 2 years old. Maybe 100 years old if we keep it here long enough.
>>69581
I can see why tao likes em so much 👀
(460 KB, 2000x2500, t68.jpeg) (447 KB, 2000x2500, t69.jpeg) (441 KB, 2500x2000, t70.jpeg) (386 KB, 2500x2000, t71.jpeg) (411 KB, 2500x2000, t72.jpeg)
More Taokaka from the amazing cghonk!