/bbfurries/

>>36309 (OP)
Artist of these?? Cause holy shit, these noelle's are top tier
>>36324
DecisiveTang on Twitter
>>36311
Artist for the last one?
LIVE
Any Kris x Noelle fats? Noelle x Susie kinda sucks imo.
>>37683
who the actual fuck likes kris x noelle
>>37683
Kris x Noelle is ass bro
>>37688
Considering that there’s an entire community who draws art of it, quite a few?
>>37694
What got your panties in a bunch? All I asked was for some Kris x Noelle fats.
>>37766
its like saying papyrus x undyne is better though one of them IS FUCKING LESBIAN
>>37783
Oh god, not this bullshit. Look, I think Kris and Noelle have a FAR better dynamic than Susie and Noelle (especially considering they don’t even know each other)
>but muh lezbeanz!!!!!
To start with, you have no idea that Noelle isn’t bisexual, or that Susie is even gay. Also, a character’s canonical sexuality has never seemingly stopped you people from making gay ships, so I don’t see why it should stop me either. You could’ve just said “No, I don’t have any Kris x Noelle fats” and that would’ve been it, but no, you have to show how much more “valid” you are.
>>37786

It's kinda cringe to push nonsense just to fit sick people's wishes anyhow
>>37810
Nonsense? What nonsense? And what sick people are you even talking about?
>>37788
Thank you anon.
Here is what I have to say of Noelle x Susie vs Noelle x Kris:

Who cares? People can like whatever the heck they like
>>37788
Can you link the artist?
Generally, the same people that push for 'muh representation' in any form of media or any subject they can twist to fit their nonsensical views. Y'know, the same people that cram characters together despite canon being obviously different, or just making up reasoning in any way possible to try and validate themselves. Those kind of people. That kinda nonsense.
>>37905
You’re assmad over a hypothetical lesbian getting hypothetically railed by a hypothetically male character on a computer screen. Go outside.
>>37905
touch some grass dude, touch some fucking grass
>>37859
iirc the artist is Roly, should be on FA.
Nobody got anything?
I would like to post pictures here but I keep getting r9k Problems. Could anybody help?
>>36600
do you have access to his collection? i wanna see how many noelles he have done