/bbfurries/

(1.5 MB, 1186x1280, 166879542744.png)
Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.
Who the hell hurt you man? Especially to lash out like this, it definitely says something about you. Look, there is definitely no need to be racist at all, and express such racism in such a horrible manner. I may or may not understand your frustration towards people of colour, but I please ask you to kindly understand that racism is never the answer. We are all human in the end of our day, and we as a species need to understand each other, with our culture and differences. Please be respectful and kind to everyone, and look into a new point of view. Refresh your mind with thoughts of truth, science, and our understandings.
You’re in the furry board of a chan dedicated to fatties. You’re not proving anything by acting like (or being) a 13 year old edgelord, except that you’re hopelessly retarded. Don’t bother falling back to the “I’m just trolling LOL” excuse either, because we both know you chose the most mentally defunct option to post this garbage out of anywhere on the internet.

OP is a fag
Shartson therefore vantablack coal.
(315 KB, 1000x928, 16766178991626.png)
>>34373
> AnonymousDude 03/21/2023 (Tue) 14:43:04 Id:fb4ce7 No. 34369 >>34373
Who the hell hurt you man? Especially to lash out like this, it definitely says something about you. Look, there is definitely no need to be racist at all, and express such racism in such a horrible manner. I may or may not understand your frustration towards people of colour, but I please ask you to kindly understand that racism is never the answer. We are all human in the end of our day, and we as a species need to understand each other, with our culture and differences. Please be respectful and kind to everyone, and look into a new point of view. Refresh your mind with thoughts of truth, science, and our understandings.
Anonymous 03/21/2023 (Tue) 15:01:35 Id:8447bb No. 34370 >>34373
You’re in the furry board of a chan dedicated to fatties. You’re not proving anything by acting like (or being) a 13 year old edgelord, except that you’re hopelessly retarded. Don’t bother falling back to the “I’m just trolling LOL” excuse either, because we both know you chose the most mentally defunct option to post this garbage out of anywhere on the internet.

OP is a fag
Anonymous 03/21/2023 (Tue) 15:18:17 Id:75aeb7 No. 34371 >>34373
Shartson therefore vantablack coal.
Anonymous 03/21/2023 (Tue) 16:18:00 Id:cfdc42 No. 34373

>>34369
Niggers aren't human.
>>34370
Nigger!
>>34371
HWABAG.
Auto
>>34374