/bbfurries/

bumping this thread
>>34257
Yeah I wish it had an update... it's only $9.50
bump...also modnaryug made a new animation
Bump
BUMP!
(217 KB, 1920x1080, FsL3h8-WAAM0Y-X.jpg)
Someone make an update to the kemono party of Modnaryug to see the early access to the full video of this animation.
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! come on it been year since that kemono.party page been updated so what gives?! Can some give me a explanation about this?!
>>35017
bumping multiple times won't get it updated any faster you fucking schizo. you want it that bad buy the patreon sub yourself.

what's up with all the fucking children on this board nowadays jesus christ
>>35019
what funny is taht there's litterally beg threat
>>35077
I don't care there's a beg thread, I'm just getting sick of tired of waiting for A YEAR for modnaryug kemono.party page to update
>>35097
Then buy the sub yourself you fucking retard.
>>35104
now thats a lil too harsh here my dear , calm down . but you actally right
besides , he will release it few weeks later , just be patient
>>35140
I'm not waiting for something to be publicly released, I'm waiting for modnaryug kemono.party pagr to update so I can see the canceled butt battle video because modnaryug decided to waste his time and energy on other commissions and got burned out before he could finish the butt battle video...AND HE WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING IT!!!
>>35143
lmao you sound like you're underage

fuck outta here kid 18+ only
>>35149
take it easy my dear , its just kid . dont ave to be that harsh -*shoulder pats*
>>35143
and just understand his situation , lil dude , he tried his best , you know he got other stuff to deal with in his life you know ? cant just expect something you wanted to be happen , it sometimes have a twist ... so just accepted
>>35175
"its just kid" bro why the fuck are you cool with little kids in fetish spaces?
>>35175
I know I know
I mean, it's not his fault or anything because life is hard, I just...wished that he didn't burned himself out doing the other commissions before he could finish the butt battle video and instead just work on each commission one at a time, you know like do things slowly
>>35178
im acting cool cause im controlling myslef and dont wanna obliterate their existence for their stupidity for watching something fetish . and i also hate when children watch fetish stuff
you should learn your control , good sir , cause the way you reply is kinda bit of a childish ^^
>>35183
you have to accept and understand
also arent you old enough to be here ?
I am losing brain cells and sperm cells reading this thread
>>35323
Yeah it’s only 9.50$ and I’m waiting patiently for someone to update his kemono
>>35669
if it's only 9.50$ why don't you buy it
>>35669
9.50$ , not 900.50$
-*smh*
>>35675