/bbfurries/

(1.1 MB, 1956x1621, cum wheel.png)
being huge and used for creating semen or powering something
ywn be an airport-sized gigantic blob of lard that is so fat that your field of vision is occupied by nothing but your immensely fat cheeks and so heavy not even a dozen industrial cranes could lift you up, with massive, overly productive balls that are constantly churning up more and more of your thick, fattening seed and need to be drained every 20 minutes, with a cock so massive it puts most obelisk to shame and that gets so painfully hard and stiff that industrial equipment with motors the size of entire houses is the only thing that is strong enough to be able jerk that massive monster off.
Your days consisting of nothing but constant pleasure and growing, as you can't help but drink from the fattening mix that's been pouring out of the tube connected to your mouth, your liba having sunken into themselves long ago, leaving you with no way to stop this, so now your only option is to take it all in, both the fattening mix and the constant rushed of pleasure, not that you would stop it even if you could, you've been at this for so long that you've pretty much forgotten what the outside world looked like, your entire world has turned into you blanly staring at your own cheeks while the overwhelming feeling of bliss washes over you, along with the constant, unending feeling of growing larger and fatter, and you wouldn't have it any other way
>>31591
Speak for yourself, dude!
I didn't know I needed this until I saw this thread. I wish I had something to post, but I hope more people will post more pics
Bump
(619 KB, 1639x1072, tailsfactory.png)
I caught the brainrot and drew tails getting his meaty ass wrecked for cum
>>34340

Hey um.... do you have a Twitter, this is real an good >:3
>>34382
No currently. Mostly a lurker.
>>34384
Well you have a discord or anything? Wouldn't mind adding you as a friend if anything lmfao
Gussie#4685
>>34340
damn, that's the stuff