/bbfurries/

(36 KB, 100x100, kazecat.gif)
Looking for pudgy, mischievous and succulent furries? Well, they are waiting for you to have hours of fun with you. x3
Greetings and welcome to the Kazecat section. Here you will enjoy your images and GIFS of your succulent furries and you can also post the images or GIFS that you like. From time to time I will post some low quality images which you will have to find in high quality, several of them I found in Furaffinity, Tumblr, Deviantart, Twitter, among others, and I will even put the names of some images highlighting them in quotes ( "Name"), mostly from Deviantart, which you will have to find and kick them in this section with high quality, don't judge me for not knowing how to create accounts for those pages, because for me I'm a disaster when I want to create an account and I don't want to continue with detours for that obstacle, also not everyone can know everything at first, that's why I resort to your help and I hope you understand it. Well, with all that clarified, enjoy this section, here I leave you some of his succulent Kazecat furries. Have fun.