/bbfurries/

>>31497 Why are hippos so ugly?
(207 KB, 800x600, MoriaWeight.jpg)
An oldie from badgerben (yiffer)
>>29783
Who is the artist of the first 3 pics ??
(4.7 MB, 2721x2151, Happy-hippo-2016.jpg)
Question. Would you want a inflatable hippopotamus for Christmas or to inflate a hippopotamus on Christmas?
(6 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg)
Screencap but still. Also, bump.
Bump.
(5 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg)
Question. Would you want a cottage cheese hippo or to turn a hippopotamus into cottage cheese?
>>38008
what’s your problem
>>40193
who is this artist? i cant find them anywhere
bnup
Bump
Anyone have Rampant404's comics with Taweret in them? Specifically the what if comics.
(190 KB, 720x525, 8.jpg)
>>41879
sauce for the first image please?
Bump
Source for those comics please?
>>50978
Shamelesss did them. He's on FA
(4.8 MB, 800x449, IMG_2063.gif)
Stupid morning grooming..." Nala grumbled indignantly while rushing off toward Pride Rock. "How long does it take to lick my own butt?" She was hoping to meet up with Simba and surprise him with a house visit until Sarafina caught her in time for a grooming. Nala was cutting across a watering hole to save time when she looked to her side to spot a weird spotted frog. This was all the lioness cub needed to run into something blubbery and bounce off of it onto the dirt.

Gloria felt her glutes jiggle when something hit it and turned around on both hind-legs to find Nala cringing her bruised bottom. "Whoa, little kitty," she exclaimed in a rather sassy tone of voice. "Where the fire at?" The lioness cub got back up with a very disgruntled chuff. "None of your beeswax, fatass," Nala retorted in her already soured mood. "Excuse me," the hippo huffed in her offense. "What did you just call me?" She bent over to glare at the disrespectful cat.

"You hear me, bubble butt," Nala sassed back, foolishly under-intimidated by Gloria's burning frown. "Don't tell me: today's your cheat day." She stick out her tongue and blew a raspberry in her impertinence, earning more of the hippopotamus's anger. "Unlike you, I got someplace to be... with a cute boy to boot." Nala didn't consider Simba anything more than a friend but couldn't help to rub salt in the wound. She trotted around the big bottom and went right on her way.

"No, you ain't," Gloria verbously declared before bending over to stick out her tubby tush. With barely a grunt, she hopped backwards and landed her buttock on Nala all of a sudden. The cub yelped before Gloria pinned her down belly first to the ground and exerted too much pressure for her to even attempt to get back up. Nala gritted her jaw but found that only her head was poking out from below the butt crack. Each of her fore-arm showed from below one big buttock.

"What the-!?" Nala demanded with a growl. "Get your fatass offa me, fatass." She gritted her teeth when Gloria began rubbing her butt from side-to-side on her. "Nuh-uh, you disrespectful brat," the hippo declared while putting down the pressure. "Somebody's gotta teach you a thing or two about manners with that foul mouth." She turned her head backwards to see the lioness cub struggling in futility. "Especially when it comes to commenting on anyone's body type."

Nala let out an exasperated groan like whenever her mother pulled her aside for extra chores. "Fine," she irately began without a shred of sincerity. "I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings and made your get all offended." Nala scoffed at having to apologize period but tried to be quiet about it. "Fatass..." she muttered under her breath carelessly. Gloria folded her fore-arms and glared at her feline furniture like a stern mother. She didn't hesitate to clench her teeth and push.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTTTTTT!

Gloria's flatulence was so potent that it created a thick green gas cloud that obscured Nala's head. This meant that the lioness cub didn't had time to brace herself and took a big whiff herself involuntarily, her eyes going wide as dinner plates. The cloud cleared up to reveal Nala's face going green herself from the strong stench embedding itself into her nostrils. The poor cub gagged and coughed from having her mouth open tragically. It was a miracle she had not puked.

"Ewwwwww, gross!" Nala cried out with maximum cringe over the lingering stench. "I said I was sorry." She wanted to scream her head off but the gas was still pretty strong. "Like you meant a word of it," Gloria retorted while squeezing out a smaller fart. "Yo' Mama clearly forgot to teach you how not to be rude." She looked at the writhing lioness cub in disappointment and clicked her tongue condescendingly. "Luckily, mine did." The hippo pushed again with a fuller tank.

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTTT!

Nala's face once again disappeared into a green plumb of gases and reappeared with a far more sickly expression. Her cheeks puffed up in attempt to keep herself from vomiting her guts out and to hold her breath. However, Nala couldn't keep herself from taking in any air even if it was fouled up by Gloria's butt. "Ma always put me back in my place whenever I stepped out of line," Gloria lectured. "Apologies won't cut it if you don't take your punishment like a good girl."

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTTT!

After what seemed like an eternity of horrid stench, Gloria stood up from the ground only for Nala to come up with her. The lioness cub was stuck to her butt from all the musk and sweat before she quickly peeled off. Nala was lucky to land on her feet but immediately began stumbling around like her mother when they found those weird mushrooms. The gas had done a number on her head with a major case of nausea but it was nothing compare to her stomach's issues.

"What's this?" Gloria declared sassily, turning herself around. "No more of your smack talk, eh?" She could see Nala trying to stand straight before her cheeks puffed up like a rare fish she found one. "What happened to calling me 'Fatass,' huh?" The lioness cub rushed towards a bush and stuck in her head in time to lose her breakfast loudly. "Yeah... that's what I thought," Gloria declared spitefully, swinging around with her job done. She even swayed her booty with pride.

"Goodness, Nala," Sarafina exclaimed when Nala came inside of their modest den. "Why do you stink so much?" She quickly covered her nose with her right fore-paw. "I literally just bathed you just this morning." Nala sank her neck into her shoulder and forced a cheeky chuckle. "Simba and I might've tripped into the giraffe's grazing grounds when they had the runs." She wouldn't dare tattle on Gloria even if to spite her. The hippo would probably swallow her alive for it.

"I should've known you two would get up to trouble," Sarafina sighed in resignation with a roll of her eyes. "I know you're going through your tomboy phase but do you have to roll around in poop all the while?" Nala frown in shame but was really more upset over letting Gloria get away with her bullying. "I'd stay to clean you up again but I promised the girls that I'd help them with a Zebra." All the lioness cub could tell herself was to avoid the huffy hippo from this point on.

"Lucky for me I found a babysitter who can put up with stink," Sarafina claimed, turning her head towards the den's entrance. "Come in, Gloria." Nala's heart sank when she saw the hippo that made a seat out of her come on all fours. Her mother was too busy greeting the guest to see her cub's jaw dropping and the pupils shrinking in her eyes. Nala felt herself get too cold when Gloria gave her a glare for just a second. She kept telling herself that this was a bad dream.

"Sara, girlfriend!" Gloria exclaimed with a more jovial smile. "How's my old flame doing?" Sarafina went up to nuzzle her cheek up against the hippo's affectionately. "All the better for having seen you again, bae." The lioness made Gloria giggle with a smooch on the cheek, making Nala cringe at two adults making love. "And your big, fat butt." Sarafina strolled over to perversely stare at the hefty hide. Her cub thought she looked at it with a rather... intimate look.

"Whoa, girl," Gloria cheekily warned her old gal pal not without her own sleazy smirk. "The cubs're looking." Nala was more baffled by this cosmic coincidence over her mother's old friend with benefits coupled with fearing the hippo's rear. "Well, it's back to the old grind for me," Sarafina declared while heading away from Gloria's glutes and towards the den's exit with more spring in her step. "Don't be afraid to be firm with Nala if you must." She disappeared into the grass.

"Firm, eh?" Gloria pretended to pondered while casting her frown down at Nala. "Not a bad idea, would you say?" The lioness cub gulped anxiously and didn't dare to move an inch, memories of the hippo dominating her flashing in her mind. "In fact, Sarafina often told me how her cub was giving her lip these days." Nala backed away in caving to her fear only for Gloria to step up and present her hindquarters. "I'd like to have a word with you on that." She clenched her jaw.

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTTTT!
Where did the whole hippo fascination come from? Gloria from Zootopia or Hyacinth from Fantasia?
>>51763

All hippo babes like Glo and Hya. It doesn't matter.
>>51456

Part 2: Nala's heart raced as she saw Gloria's massive butt looming over her, ready to deliver another punishment. She tried to back away, but her legs felt like they were made of jelly. Gloria's voice broke the silence, "I'm going to teach you a lesson about respect, little kitty." Nala closed her eyes and braced herself for the worst.

Gloria bent down and grabbed Nala by the scruff of her neck, lifting her up and slamming her down onto her butt. Nala yelped in pain and fear, but Gloria didn't show any mercy. She began rubbing her own butt against Nala's face, forcing her to inhale the foul odor that emanated from it. Nala gagged and coughed, trying to escape the stench, but Gloria held her down firmly.

"You think you can talk to me any way you want?" Gloria growled, "Well, think again. I won't tolerate disrespect from anyone, especially not a cub like you." Nala struggled to break free, but Gloria was too strong. She continued rubbing her butt against Nala's face until she passed out from the overpowering stench.

When Nala woke up, she found herself lying on the ground with Gloria looming over her once again. This time, however, Gloria had a different idea in mind. She lifted Nala up and placed her on her own back, using Nala as a makeshift saddle. Nala screamed in terror as she clung onto Gloria's fur for dear life.

Gloria began walking around with Nala on her back, taunting her with every step she took. "Is this what it feels like to be a cub on my back?" Gloria chuckled wickedly. "You should be grateful that I'm not making you eat grass like a horse." Nala felt like she was going to die from embarrassment and fear. She tried to climb down from Gloria's back, but the hippo just laughed and tightened her grip.

As they walked through the savannah, Gloria began singing a song that made Nala cringe even more. It was a song about how hippos were superior to all other animals because of their size and strength. Nala wanted to scream at Gloria to stop, but she was too scared to speak up. She just clung onto Gloria's fur and prayed for this nightmare to end.

Eventually, Gloria put Nala down and walked away with a smirk on her face. Nala collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air and shaking with fear. She knew that she had learned a valuable lesson about respect and humility from the hippo who had once been her friend's lover. From that day on, she vowed never to disrespect anyone again, no matter how big or small they were.