/bbfurries/

(82 KB, 750x861, dekanm6-d175ffb3-760f-41f3-8194-644409f5e140.jpg)
Question. What's the strangest experience you've had in the community, and what has left you looking at your phone like Luigi in this pic? Whether it be bizarre art you've seen by a specific artist, or something genuinely revolting, you can now discuss your experience here.

DISCLAIMER: If you're gonna post pics, please and I mean PLEASE make sure you hide anything featuring generally revolting sub-fetishes and topics.
>>27854 (OP)
I once fucked a girl while she wore her fursuit at a con, shit was hot af in a Strange way, and what left me looking like Luigi is that this bitch had the baby diaper fetish thing with her fursona having shat their diaper and asking if they can't get a new one while talking with the uwu shit it was something like "can I pwease hwave a new diapy daddy? Pweaaase" bro I ain't about that life
>>27854 (OP)
I don't remember how long ago this was, let alone who the artist was. But one time I stumbled upon a picture of a rabbit with a really big belly and butt to match. What about this left me with a face similar to Luigi's you ask? The rabbit was in a public bathroom taking such a massive shit it A) stretched his anus wider than his head and B) flooded the bathroom to the point where he could not get out.

Probably not the worst story to be shared here, but that image sticks with me to this day and not in a good way.