/bbfurries/

For reasons I certainly hope I don't have to explain, I have trouble finding adequate words to express my disappointment in the person who saw fit to make this thread.
>>27740
Bottom line is that it's disturbing.
go to fucking hell, man. this is some fucked up shit
..go get some help man, are you happy you stooped this low
You know what I'm fine with fat furs and everything but fattened up animals THATS FUCKING GROSS PLEASE GET SOME HELP ZOOPHILE
nah. this is where the fetish line gotta be drawn. do not want.
Yeah this is pretty much a beastiality thread, so please don't do this here. Or anywhere, go get some help
Get some serious help for that grave mental illness dude
This goes a step beyond feral and is now squarely in zoophilia. Piss off you sick freak.
I was just looking for ideas and references for a drawing I want to do (it's nothing bad I swear) I'm sorry if I bothered you or if it seemed like a phenomenon
>>27803
The lack of context in the thread's description and for how many terrible threads there's been on several boards on this site makes it impossible to believe you. Get yourself checked in somewhere for some help and don't bother coming back.
>>27803
If you seriously wanted to do a thread about references for drawing, you should have started off with DRAWN images first? Or at least started off with that instead of just letting people draw their own conclusions.
As I've said in the rant thread, beastiality is NOT worth jail time.

>insert fitting Mario or Luigi reaction image here (I'm on switchbru)
Also I know this has probably been said, but there's a fine line between furries and zoophilia.

This crosses that line.

It's threads like this that make this community the butt of every joke.
(57 KB, 680x679, EzBV5yJWYBEpYgs.jpg)
Bro, what the fuck.
Post that stuff in everything else or some shit, not here.
You kind of people are the reason furries have a bad reputation.
If y'all keep commenting it'll keep bumping. Just ignore it, it'll go away