/bbfurries/

(173 KB, 1258x1280, 1468894266.plumpchu_untitled-11.png)
Does anyone have or remember a comic about temmie eating doughnuts and eventually getting so big that she breaks through Mt. Ebott?
I have been searching and I think I have found who made it. Gamingmarko but they deleted it but by using Fur archiver 4.3 Imwe could try to get it I have been trying but it keeps glitching
Ok I found out who made it, Fleek the Bat
>>22916
Or Dungeonation
You guys got anymore Tem?
Bump
>>27236
Yes, but draw them asking for belly rubs, and she'll be perfect.
>>27236
Yes, but make her bigger
>>27236
Also just draw more of her in general, she's fucking beautiful.
(12 KB, 800x600, Im Studying.jpg) (20 KB, 670x463, sleeby creffy hd.png)
my posts wont post but im glad yall like her and im sorry i havent replied much, ive been in an art slump and i realize i havent drawn her much recently but I Really Should
if all else fails theres probably a big pile of commissions/another similar oc
>>27567
Aw helllll yes. Fucking beautiful. Such a blessed cutie we have on this thread. Seriously, just wanna go on a little date with her and then just feed her loads and loads, or just snuggle right up against that massive ass of her's. Seriously, I'm in LOVE
>>27595
Honestly, if you're willing, it would love to talk about some more tem stuff, I am ALSO obsessed with them and just wanna be surrounded by them. And also snuggle up against them so much!

Though honestly, I would love to talk with her and just get her loads of food just to feed her and make sure she's well fed!
>>27600
yeah, i would love to!!! that also just made me think about snugglin a cute chubby regular temmie,,,,
i might not really know this site's customs but do you have like a discord or any other way to message you to talk about this stuff? it's fine if you dont i just dont wanna be too weird in here
>>27604
lol that's fine, you have a twitter we could use? That's always a good place to start n'such!
>>27607
i have a twitter for fat stuff but i havent touched it much, and while its not like a personal account its not really a burner so if you're fine posting yours that would be better i guess? i dunno
either way im glad you like her and wanna see her as a huge cuddly blob!!!
>>27613
Dingen' Ringen' on twitter, I'm the one with a Pomeranian as my pfp, also the bestest boy around.
>>27616
got it, followed but dms dont seem to be open yet but i think mine should be, excited to talk about good somft tems!!!!
>>27618
yesssssssssss!!!
>>27618
Oh hey, if you have trouble with my twitter, we could always try other places too lol

Honestly, I really am kinda desperate to talk about Tem stuff with anyone, It's been like years since I first fell in love with them and I've ALWAYS wanted someone to talk to about how great they are imo
>>27622
yeah, it doesnt really wanna work for me, if opening dms to everyone doesnt work do you have a discord or somethin?
also again apologies to anyone else in this thread for me using this like public dms i just wanna talk to cool people about how cute temmies are
>>27624
Yeah I get you lol I guess I really just don't like sharing my discord around all that willy nilly, but i do have a furaffinity as well if that'll work for you, or a steam account, or even a DA if that'll work! lmfao
(30 KB, 589x446, my average skill level.png)
>>27625
yeah, fa/steam would work fine!!
also posting old out of context art just to Fill The Quota For Good Tems
>>27626
Well your tem is honestly, very good, and very round, so I'm sure people love her already lol
I mean I already do, and I've only seen a bit of her lmfao!
But I'm QWERTYCutie on FA, a rather odd name and an even odder profile pic, but that's me lol
Feel free to send a note or anything there!
>>27626
also if FA doesn't work, my steam friend code is 163991237
Bump
I’ll be honest, Temmie is a cutie. She’s just a derp goofball that’s wants to get along in the world, and if Temmie was an actual person, alot of people would probably love her.
Tem is just adorable. I want to funnel mountains of flakes down her soft Furry cheeks and pump her full until she's just a massive mounds of soft, squishy and squeezable fat.
>>33281
tem tries to start selling "tem flake (BULk!!!)" but the only containing method she thinks of is eating them all herself
the plan doesn't work out cause they all digested so quickly but she wouldn't mind lettin people rub her room-filling belly,,,,,
Offer Tem a little gift of snacks and sweets to get them started, then gradually ramp up the feeding until they can barely wobble away, relying on you to keep stuffing them full of hundreds of delicious and fattening treats!
>>33347
Meant to reply to this, oops
>>22917
Do you have the art? or a link to the artwork?
Bumping, so this thread does not die.
Bump
Revive!