/bbfurries/

So basically this is a Virus-20 thread?
>>507
With absolutely no work by him in it? It's not like he invented it, just drew a shit load of it.
>thread about pear shapes
>everything ITT is balloonfaggotry
wew
>>577 By posting material that's not on topic for the thread?
>>592
>Heavy Bottom Pear
I dunno anon, you tell me.
>>596 Oh no worries at all, very glad to help! It's a specific body form style depicted in all of the other content shared on this thread, known and tagged by those names on other sites. You tried to change the type of content by 'assisting in a little variety' indicating you know exactly that what you're posting is different to the overall thread content. Style is largely characterized by greatly disproportionate lower half anatomy not specifically indicative of being overweight, inflated, etc., it's just how they look. If the character 'lost weight' their skeletal structure would stay disproportionate giving them an even more freakish appearance. The characters you've posted would for the most part just become thin and are more along the lines of 'wide hips' fetish. I'm very glad you asked and hope this helps. Lots of love. Anon
Artist: Jangleforks ^^
(106 KB, 1280x1064, Pear Krystal.jpg)
Where in the hell is Spher01d, his/her Heavy Bottom Pear shape is in the ideal form, but the artist suddenly disappeared. Does anyone know the whereabouts of the artist or a group of the artist's pears?
>>3424
Got any other HQ pics from them? I've been looking everywhere for more but most of them are just crappy quality
>>3471
Could you not use torrents and instead upload the images them selfs?
Champion! Thank you!
(758 KB, 3800x2590, Cinderace Bunny Bloat.png)
An old request I was able to get a year or so back. From an expansion artist called Incidental on Furrafinity.
(651 KB, 1024x1057, QojD354.png)
Pretty offended you guys left her out of this; don't want this to be lost media but damn, this was too cute to leave out
(189 KB, 1280x942, zIKOw5J.jpeg)
>>9992
Mobian girls honestly just make for good pears in general
Cheers! These are great! Nice find!
Do you know the source?
>>11732
So you joined a happily on topic thread 100% to whine about your preference to what end exactly? Change the world?
>>11730
Awesome! Cheers!
>>11730

Source for these drawings?
>>11747
Looks like PrinceCoffeeCakes
(163 KB, 1556x2000, xl (2).jpg)
DegeneratePump is sauce.
>>526 I sincerely do not get it. Why is this popular can someone explain?
>>14948
It just looks nice when done right is all.
>>14949
Pretty much this. Though, as an artist who loves to draw this shape, I see it as its own can of worms different from typical expansion art; a can that's more embracive of silly, cute, cartoony anatomy! I do like myself a normal butt, but sometimes it's fun to throw sense out the window in favor for something more whimsical and physically impossible!
(205 KB, 606x734, 20220508_220833.png) (253 KB, 688x744, 20220508_220749.png) (231 KB, 909x869, 20220508_220452.png)
I should wait till I have these out publicly but I like keeping a general consistent height instead of stacking a body on a circle
So the bloat takes up more of the torso than anything.

Making it look more fat, which people seem to like.
I remember Delete-This-Trash/Zaphod having art involving Coco Bandicoot, as well as Tangle and Whisper. I wanna save them, but the only problem is that they've been deleted. Even the Wayback Machine can't help me find them. If anyone happens to have those pictures and sends them to this thread, I would be MORE than happy. Thanks in advance whoever has those pics.
>>16039
Is there any work of Zaphod revolving around pear-shaped boys?
>>16137
Wish this site could had a tag filter for the artist
(955 KB, 2617x2605, unknown.png)
i dont know the source but it she really coot
Any more monobutt art for characters like daxter, tails, infinite, etc?
>>558
Yes we do!!